Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes (31398 Views)

Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room / President Buhari Visits APC Situation Room In Abuja. PICTURES. / INEC Situation Room For Tomorrow’s Election Is Up And Runing (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by kirkwood: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Topmaike007:
Cc: Kirkwood the dreamer what happened ooo,I taught you said Atiku will win

Hey paddy,

My dreams never fail.

Remember this.

I had two subsequent dreams thereafter.

They are quite personal to me.

There is no need letting you know more about them just to prove a point.

But one thing I learned is that my dreams all came to pass.

Remember this.

Even if you doubt it, I am so sure of what I dreamed both then and thereafter.

Next time, learn to take things like these seriously.

Best of life
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by lexy2014: 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
knowme:

If you could not get the info on the first link check this out on his statement about not renewing oil block licenses and its a sure reason for concern for the people who own this oil blocks lots of them are cronies of this politicians and they are not happy because their source of income is going down and will be redistributed to the whole of Nigeria

http://news-af.op-mobile.opera.com/news/detail/12b994ab3afd27f077c320aedea503ab_ng?share=1&country=ng&language=en

Oga, u still haven't answered my question& ur article doesn't answer it. when is danjumas license expiring? Did danjuma approach buhari 4d favour of renewing his license? How did buhari stand up to obasanjo? Who are d other greedy Nigerians buhari stood up to?
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by knowme(m): 2:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga, u still haven't answered my question& ur article doesn't answer it. when is danjumas license expiring? Did danjuma approach buhari 4d favour of renewing his license? How did buhari stand up to obasanjo? Who are d other greedy Nigerians buhari stood up to?

Bro the article pointed out to the fact that a lot of our elite have been benefiting from oil blocks allocation and they are not happy that someone has come to stop them from that so they are up in arms against him, I cannot point to when he asked for such but we have heard stories of how OBJ wanted the Mambila power project that Buhari refused him there are other instances so you have gotta see the handwriting on the wall.
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by knowme(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
lastempero:

Check the voting pattern of the election you will readily agree that people that voted buhari are somehow impaired, how do you explain to people that your president has problem with comprehension.

That some people wanted a return of years of disaster and others wanted years of clear cut infrastructural development is somehow ? am honestly trying to see the rational behind the choice of PDP returning to this country as leaders in Benin I remember the days of Lucky Igbenedion how bad the roads are and now I can see the roads that have been fixed come on please do not allow sentiments becloud your judgement bro, wake up to reality we should have gone past this kind of politics yea I blame the young politicians for not presenting a viable alternative and in the absence of non then we should rather continue in the direction we are going when infrastructure is really infrastructure.
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
knowme:

Bro the article pointed out to the fact that a lot of our elite have been benefiting from oil blocks allocation and they are not happy that someone has come to stop them from that so they are up in arms against him, I cannot point to when he asked for such but we have heard stories of how OBJ wanted the Mambila power project that Buhari refused him there are other instances so you have gotta see the handwriting on the wall.

Who benefits from oil block b4? Is it not d elite? As u de now, can u afford to buy an oil block? In d end its either these set of elites get back their oil blocks or another set of elites are given d oil blocks. Its still same of d same.

Regarding d mambila power project, I didn't hear any such thing. What are d other instances? Pls share. Can u substantiate what u heard? I can't c d handwriting on d wall, when there's no handwriting and no wall
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by knowme(m): 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Who benefits from oil block b4? Is it not d elite? As u de now, can u afford to buy an oil block? In d end its either these set of elites get back their oil blocks or another set of elites are given d oil blocks. Its still same of d same.

Regarding d mambila power project, I didn't hear any such thing. What are d other instances? Pls share. Can u substantiate what u heard? I can't c d handwriting on d wall, when there's no handwriting and no wall

The NNPC as constituted is more opened than it has been, when there were allegations against it the GMD went and explain the true state of affairs and they publish their monthly report for the public to see, yea there might be corruption still in it but its not as rife as it has been and the president promised an opened process of licensing those oil blocks so its going to people who will pay the right prices and the money will in turn get back to the federation account from which we will all benefit, if you read the first post it spoke about how they shared the blocks within themselves at a fraction of the real cost while they share the dividends to themselves, things are going to change now so we should appreciate that fact.
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by lastempero: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
knowme:

That some people wanted a return of years of disaster and others wanted years of clear cut infrastructural development is somehow ? am honestly trying to see the rational behind the choice of PDP returning to this country as leaders in Benin I remember the days of Lucky Igbenedion how bad the roads are and now I can see the roads that have been fixed come on please do not allow sentiments becloud your judgement bro, wake up to reality we should have gone past this kind of politics yea I blame the young politicians for not presenting a viable alternative and in the absence of non then we should rather continue in the direction we are going when infrastructure is really infrastructure.

Please what infrastructure are you talking about?
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by knowme(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
lastempero:

Please what infrastructure are you talking about?

wow you asking that ? Lagos-Ibadan express road

lagos-Ibadan rail line ?

the roads in the east

2nd Niger Bridge ?

Bro do not act blind because of your hatred for Buhari
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by aariwa(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
MiaB:
Its my birthday too so I'm celebrating with buhari
Then you are celebrating death whichis what buhari symbolizes in the eyes of families who herdsmen murdered their loved ones and nobody has been brought to book till today
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
knowme:

The NNPC as constituted is more opened than it has been, when there were allegations against it the GMD went and explain the true state of affairs and they publish their monthly report for the public to see, yea there might be corruption still in it but its not as rife as it has been and the president promised an opened process of licensing those oil blocks so its going to people who will pay the right prices and the money will in turn get back to the federation account from which we will all benefit, if you read the first post it spoke about how they shared the blocks within themselves at a fraction of the real cost while they share the dividends to themselves, things are going to change now so we should appreciate that fact.

Bros, its d same thing we are saying. In d end, who will pay 4d oil blocks? Is it people using nairaland or d moneybags in this country? Things are going to change& bullion vans are delivering cash to Tinubus house in broad day light. Thats change indeed
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by knowme(m): 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
lexy2014:

Bros, its d same thing we are saying. In d end, who will pay 4d oil blocks? Is it people using nairaland or d moneybags in this country? Things are going to change& bullion vans are delivering cash to Tinubus house in broad day light. Thats change indeed

Truth be told what happened in Tinubu's house is inexcusable, but you know the truth ? let me give you an example so we can make a distinction we both bought a property of 20m and at some point I colluded with a friend and sold it to him for 5m telling you its the best I can get from the deal then later you find out that I went back to that friend and collected the balance of the 15m how would you feel about me,

Then lets reverse the case, You and another friend bought another property and when it comes to maturity you looked for a good buyer that will buy it for 25m and share the money equally which among us would you trust ? or remain friends with ?

Like I said earlier there is still pockets of corruption in this government, our democracy went wrong after Obasanjo left Power, he had a fight against corruption yeah it was one sided if yaradua who came with the cloak of integrity continued where Obj dropped it we would have been better off by now, but when he came in he reversed all the progress Obj had made started doing things to please the people at the top, Saraki was his adviser and because of Saraki's influence Ribadu was sacked because he was after Yar'adua's cronies i.e James Ibori, Peter Odili and other high level politicians they brought in Saraki's friend Mrs Waziri and the EFCC became a toothless bulldog, we have a long way to go but we have to hold firmly to a position.
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by lastempero: 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
knowme:

wow you asking that ? Lagos-Ibadan express road

lagos-Ibadan rail line ?

the roads in the east

2nd Niger Bridge ?

Bro do not act blind because of your hatred for Buhari

Please I don't hate your buhari or anyone else but as someone that has been through the educational process,it will be a disservice to my certificate and knowledge gathered to support someone that cant take care of himself and the projects you listed in the east are not in existence.
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by knowme(m): 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
lastempero:

Please I don't hate your buhari or anyone else but as someone that has been through the educational process,it will be a disservice to my certificate and knowledge gathered to support someone that cant take care of himself.

Your choice anyway we are given that freedom.
Re: INEC: Situation Room demands explanation for 1m Cancelled Votes by midolian(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
kirkwood:

Hey paddy,

My dreams never fail.

Remember this.

I had two subsequent dreams thereafter.

They are quite personal to me.

There is no need letting you know more about them just to prove a point.

But one thing I learned is that my dreams all came to pass.

Remember this.

Even if you doubt it, I am so sure of what I dreamed both then and thereafter.

Next time, learn to take things like these seriously.

Best of life
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Govt Petitions Defence Minister Over Amaechi, Orders Arrest Of 27 Persons / President Kagame Of Rwanda , First Female President Of Tanzania Arrive Nigeria / Dino Melaye Conferred As Jarman Of Okuta (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.