Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election (25422 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by reicherMan: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2019
Reno Omokri has reacted to news of President Buhari's victory in the 2019 election.

1-Dear President @MBuhari,

Congratulations on your stolen mandate. You DID NOT win an election. You won a selection, but lost integrity. I congratulate you for your theft. If God spares my life and yours, I will torment you every step of the way

2-Congrats for revealing your true nature. There is now no difference between you and the politicians you look down on with disdain. You are corrupt, like them. You rig, like them (only less intelligently). Unlike them, you pretend to be a saint

3-How are you better than Shagari you overthrew? You rigged worse than him. You are more corrupt than him. Your handling of the economy is worse than his to the extent investors removed ₦85 billion from the economy when your win was imminent

4-To those @OfficialAPCNg leaders now celebrating, exactly what are you celebrating? The next 4 years will see you get poorer. When you beg China for loans, remember that Nigeria’s poverty is self induced. @MBuhari is a magnet for EXTREME POVERTY

5-Finally, on behalf of the people of Borno and Yobe, who MIRACULOUSLY doubled their voter turnout despite being war ravaged, I hereby declare you, @MBuhari the President-Select by the majority of rigged votes. What you have is a LEPROUS mandate

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/reno-omokri-reacts-to-president-buharis.html
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun

96 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by midolian(m): 12:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who takes this foolish coward seriously?

195 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by abc115: 12:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
One of the wailers that deceived Atiku . Most of the online supporters of Buhari came back to the Country and voted for him, but alas Atiku online warriors stayed away from the polling booth, some even travelled during election

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by slawomir: 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
learnt a lot in this election

Despite the fact that we are not disturbed by heardsmen in Edo state but we wanted to help the northern people and Benue to end the killings by voting for atiku by putting our self through stress and risk to vote and defend it when it was obvious that the government of Edo is APC and the chairman of APC is oshiomohole. Still we did it and battle it for them. PDP won
We battled one APC candidate who wanted to sneak into INEC office when APC was losing in ikpoba okha
Some guys in western boys fought hard to secure ballot papers when APC thugs were destroying ballot papers and armed police men didn't do anything.

But what did we get betrayal from north and Benue
I was surprised to see the number of people who still voted for APC in Benue

Isoright!!! Anything that happened to them now is their business
We tried
I give up

If i hear any bad news from that region from now on i will just type '"enjoy your next level"

And thunder will fire anybody that says we should pray for Kaduna, zamfara,Bornu and benue

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Sirpaul(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
No 1 wailer ..... cry me a river

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Dannyset(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Omokriminal crying like a baby who's toy gun was snatched from him. You can't torment Buhari with your lies because he doesn't even recognize your existence.

This is a Nigerian praying poverty for his country and you believe these guys want the good of this nation by wanting to come back to power. Think again!

As far as Nigeria is concerned, your type and the PDP that you bank on for survival will continue to go broke.

Thieves!

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Fesomu(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Guy, I use God beg you, the next four years is for economic development, infrastructural development and human development... no time to dey distract the man biko... if he succeeds,its less difficulty for us as Nigerians, if you pray the fails, na still we go suffer... we are aware you are a rich man, all thanks to Jona, but biko we don't need you fight for us... May God grant PMB the wisdom and strength to lead a united Nigeria ��

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by boxypane(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Can't this man be deported? He is threatening the President elect!!!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who gives a fvck what Reno thinks?

You've been directing hate at man for 4 years and it hasn't in any way reduced him, yet you keep at it. I pity the hate-filled idiots idolizing you for it's that hate that will kill you all.

Good riddance

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Abayhormy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
He knows deep down that it was stolen.

Those who vote decide nothing. Those who collates/counts the vote, decides everything.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by Corrinthians(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yen yen yen. Yimu. No more Atiku dollars for you. grin

Rano O'mockery has been thrown into the streets yet again, unemployed. Of course you don't expect him to be happy about that. Dude was surely looking forward to coming back home to assume his Wendel simlin role only to have his Hope's dashed by patriotic Nigerians.

Who knows, maybe this guy is Farahaideed, the nairaland resident wailer.

Reno, I know you're online right now and reading this.. from the bottom of my heart, I'd like to say..

Fvkc you and all that you represent!! grin grin grin

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by allthingsgood: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
stupid silly reno

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by livelymatilda22: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
He pain am.. Reno is in cifia pains..All the part 1-10 senseless tapes amounted to nothing.. Lol

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by evavista: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Chaaiii, e pain am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by TemmyT002(m): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy
O ti kalara
E Don pain am.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by SocialFinance: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sorry Pele, no free money for you. I can understand your pain

Expectations cut off

Fake and pastor of looters

You better go and look for better work to do

Wendell Smith is in pain.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by tstx(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Stolen or not.... It doesn't change anything

See my signature

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by PointZerom: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari and APC are deceivers.

They claim to be fighting corruption but they end up given OUK their senatorial ticket.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by jayson87: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Men! Reno Darts again. Very deep

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by hisexcellency34: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
When Buhari is dealing with this man, nobody should pity him ooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by somalianprince: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Every knows that it is a fraudulent mandate. It will not stand

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by martineverest(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
no need for congratulating him,since you believe the mandate was stolen

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by allanphash7(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Oponu ni bobo yi mehn

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by intruxive(m): 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Congrats your exile has been extended by 4 more years. Maybe baba will now have your time, you and diezani so u can come and dance shaku shaku with efcc grin

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by KOLLYPROF(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sifia pain
Shot on the face

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by cyojunior1(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
yes
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by gbaskiboy: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
stolen mandate indeed

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by goat22: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Garden egg dey make person mess? Na wetin i wan know, because e be like say kulikuli dey cause mess.
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by pawesome(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Real madrid
Re: Reno Omokri reacts to President Buhari's re-election by OgaBuhari: 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Shut up old aged parrot. No political appointment for u

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore Calling For A Revolution In Nigeria In 2012 (Throwback Video) / Bandits Raid Military Camp, Unleash Mayhem On Katsina Community / There Will Be Consequences If Falae Is Not Freed – Fani-kayode Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.