Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (51928 Views)

A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video) / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / The N4.5 Billion Underpass Project In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by CoolAmbience(m): 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2019
DexterousOne:

Dey there dey look

If you want to stay you stay

Go and check how many people are writing ielts to leave this shithole and you will know how many want to leave

Go to the passport office....

Every time booklet no dey for passport

What about those doing certificate valuation at WAEC office

Or the ones overstating their visas

Or the ones trekking the desert to Europe?

You are living in a bubble

Lmao

Go naa....anybody dey hold you.

Why you dey announce am?

If una like make una write INEC exams to take travel...na una sabi....

If you like trek go Sudan take pass go Europe...but when una 'hang' for road make una nor call FG for rescue o.

Na so some of una fall mugu for MMM few years ago...

Living in a bubble indeed....na for the same bubble Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola, Elumelu, Ovia, Alakija...including me, dey make our legit dough.

Safe journey o!
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by Hadampson(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
jamesbridget13:
Abeg borrow me that money, i go dey give u 400k every month n return ur capital in full after 1 year 6 months

You wan use his money do MMM abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by mechanics(m): 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2019
HerCuteness:
so you all wanna run away
hahahaha.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
wink2015:

WHAT IS PR ROUTE?

Explain to the understanding of the average Nigerians who have not had the priviledge to travel out but are keen on travelling.

PR means Permanent Residency.

PR route is typically travelling as a permanent resident either via the Skilled migration program, as I don't think there are other pathways to becoming a permanent resident except via the aforementioned program
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
All I can say is that OP you do not need an agent to process your visa. Trust me. They will take your money and still leave you to do all the significant work. They are only helping you file papers. That's all
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Australian visa is N900k.....haba!

Na heaven?

Anyway, na that guy sabi sha. Na only him carry him matter waka come.

Me na Australia dey rush me sef.

Lol... "Na heaven" You really do not know much about living in Australia. Australia is simply a blessed country

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:38pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rhea:

Your Nigerian engineering degree will not get you an engineering job in Australia
You will have to go back to school when you get there.
N4.5m is AUD17K. That will be gone in 3mo when you factor in air tickets, visa, initial accommodation and feeding.
I'd start with getting admission into a school there before jetting out.
Get into a profession that is sort after in Australia

If you can withstand the cold, Canada is a better option.

cc chrisifeanyi

Wow, what you re saying is quite uninformed. When you mean engineering job, do you mean core engineering or even an associated field like IT?

I can assure you that there are a lot of "engineers" doing well in IT in Australia with their foreign degrees as well as certs.

Living on 17k will be gone in 3months?? lol That's way too exaggerated.

Cost of living is high in Australia, but unless you are travelling with a big family, that money is still sufficient to settle in for a very long time.

I rather advise anyone to come via PR directly rather than via study visa because eventually every PR applicant, irrespective of visa status, go through the same process, and trust me, time is a factor no one wants to waste, espescially with the dynamic policies

5 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AussiePlayboy(f): 9:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
ipledge10:
Dont go to Australia, Australia have policies of keeping Australia white...

Lol.. Which newspaper did you read that from, cos Australia is very much multicultural
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by uboma(m): 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2019
africanusvu:
U av 4.5mil yet u want to travel outside.as if dangote had upto 1mil when he started.u ae a fool

Your reasoning is faulty.

At the time Dangote started to hustle, the economy was far better than what we have today. A million naira back then is like 10k now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by octopusfreaky(f): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If you are given an opportunity to leave, would you stay back and change the country?? cheesy
Shame! Shame!! Shame on Nigerians. Give me that money and I will triple it before 2020. Keep enriching other countries and leave yours in derision. Nigerians think think think for Christ sake.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by jeph19(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
If you are given an opportunity to leave, would you stay back and change the country?? cheesy

Cracking my ribs already... Lol
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by AFONJACOW(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
I'm already on my way out of this useless useless country I won't even see sai Barbar inauguration

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by MacLovington(m): 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
So they want to Render Their Staffs Unemployed . NEXT LEVEL toh bad
Na so we see am. Na next level job CREATION be that o. By creating joblessness. grin
More painful is their education and skills (human resource) they are taking away. And money too. If you fold up, sack employees and depart with a minimum (Canada PR for example) of 10m Naira, for a family of 5 including extra cash, that's big cash and brain drain.

But people think it's just about winning election. Real people and companies are taking decisions that impact on millions of lives when combined.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by akaahs(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mizwisdom:
There are jobs in Auzzyland, if you can get there. 4.5 million is okay if you can secure a job on time but flight ticket alone is about N800T
Any information on how to go about it
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by MacLovington(m): 11:22pm On Mar 02, 2019
uboma:

Your reasoning is faulty.

At the time Dangote started to hustle, the economy was far better than what we have today. A million naira back then is like 10k now.
. He thinks everyone has the monopoly and Dantata's family connections Dangote has.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by MacLovington(m): 11:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
octopusfreaky:
Shame! Shame!! Shame on Nigerians. Give me that money and I will triple it before 2020. Keep enriching other countries and leave yours in derision. Nigerians think think think for Christ sake.
I laugh. Many have invested that money and much more. Same Nigerians ran it down. From Diaspora experience. Same people you created job for, siphoned the money and collapsed the business. A Nigerian lady that returned to build a hotel at Ojodu Berger was murdered by her employees earlier this year. After 35 years of hardwork in UK.
Na today?

All those I know leaving unanimously say they are doing it for their kids' future.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by CoolAmbience(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
AussiePlayboy:

Lol... "Na heaven" You really do not know much about living in Australia. Australia is simply a blessed country

Is that what you think?

Ok o, Mr. Australia!
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by ChiefSweetus: 2:16am On Mar 03, 2019
Drey1:

Almajiri them would change it.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by planetx: 4:19am On Mar 03, 2019
mmadu5:
all the people who are telling you to invest here all of them enemy of progress , invest and waste your money if you wish to listen to them , i did that mistake of investing over 2 million Naira for a business which turned out really bad and i eventually lost everything , my brother make your move and travel , as i am talking to you now i am currently in Portugal house rent is cheap plus living is suburb , naija don cast , those people giving you silly advice to stay in naija if they get the opportunity they will leave . just be careful and make a wise decision
Lol Portugal is a third world shithole, who are you fooling. There are hundreds of thousands of Portuguese in Angola and Mozambique looking for food to eat.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by bionixs: 5:40am On Mar 03, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
Advice from travel agents will be appreciated.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.
How long will it take me to get Australia visa?
I can't stay in this country any more.
Thanks and God bless you as you respond.

bro,it is too early to abscond,na next levo be this o. just wait after six months and this government still parades those same old jokers,then it means that they are out to continue with their campaign and opposition role for the next 4 years as usual. then you can RUN!
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by bionixs: 5:45am On Mar 03, 2019
HerCuteness:
Nawa oh...
if y'all leave who would change the country
that is if Nigerians want her to be changed
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by bionixs: 5:48am On Mar 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
person wey no fit change im tv channel wan change nigeria.APC sef run away from CHANGE
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by signz: 6:05am On Mar 03, 2019
asuustrike1:

Am making arrangement to leave. My neighbour that left for Canada has changed. His father is living well

I want to hug you grin

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2019
bionixs:
person wey no fit change im tv channel wan change nigeria.APC sef run away from CHANGE
gringrincheesy
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:00am On Mar 03, 2019
jeph19:

Cracking my ribs already... Lol
gringrin
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:05am On Mar 03, 2019
octopusfreaky:
How sure are we that you have trippled the little amount you've been getting??

I can travel and still make investments in Nigeria.... Thank You

1 Like

Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by akisteduconsult: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
I need advice on travelling to Australia. What's the possibility of getting any job over there. I have Bachelor of Engineering degree. Can 4.5 Million facilitate my travel expenses and a modest accommodation over there before getting a job.
I want to leave asap.
Advice from travel agents will be appreciated.
I have Australia in mind but can change my decision if I'm convinced with your advice.
How long will it take me to get Australia visa?
I can't stay in this country any more.
Thanks and God bless you as you respond.

Yes you can travel, you can have your second degree there. Minimum wage is high,job opportunities and peaceful.
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by LINTUNE(m): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2019
ahahnow:

Becareful o. Be very careful. Before you entre somewhere that will take all your money and turn you into a sex slave
so true
Re: Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? by octopusfreaky(f): 7:27am On Mar 03, 2019
MacLovington:

I laugh. Many have invested that money and much more. Same Nigerians ran it down. From Diaspora experience. Same people you created job for, siphoned the money and collapsed the business. A Nigerian lady that returned to build a hotel at Ojodu Berger was murdered by her employees earlier this year. After 35 years of hardwork in UK.
Na today?

All those I know leaving unanimously say they are doing it for their kids' future.
Torrrrrrrh, all fingers are not equal. Nigeria will be great again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

103 Wedding Guests Die In Boat Mishap In Kwara / Can This Truly Happen In Lagos - Photo / 6ft Monitor Lizard Climbs Shelf, Raids Store In Thailand (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.