Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

God Showed Me A New Vision Of The Night; Here's What Will Happen Next... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Showed Me A New Vision Of The Night; Here's What Will Happen Next... (3589 Views)

Tinubu: Join Shettima And I As We Share Our Vision Of Renewed Hope For Nigeria / Wike: Nigeria Is On Oxygen, Nobody Knows What Will Happen Next / Osinbajo: Why We Are Promoting Modular Refineries, New Vision For Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: God Showed Me A New Vision Of The Night; Here's What Will Happen Next... by Primesky(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2019
kmcutez:
Buhari is greater than God. God can do nothing.

How many of your prayers have been answered, from Boko Haram to Fulani Herdsmen killing Christians at will. Abeg retire your God. He is a failure.

The sooner you stop depending on this God, the quicker we can take our own destiny in our hands and overcome all these problems plaguing us.

Very soon, the almajiris will eject your powerless God from Heaven. Hope he lands in Nigeria. Lol.

It seems you are very disappointed with God. He seems not to be showing up when expected, and it drives you nuts. That's very understandable.

But can mortal men question his omnipotence?. If you and I were to be taken to God's control room, can we endure what we will see?.

God has set times and seasons for every thing. He can never be faulted. He gave us (men) the authority to act here on earth, even Satan understands and respects that authority. Anytime we go against set laws and orders, consequences follow, in such cases, we can't blame God. What we must do at such time is not to doubt Him but to surrender that right to Him and ask Him to intervain on our behalf, if we don't whole heartedly request His intervention, He may not force us.

I feel terribly sad when I see people complaining against God, because I have the privilege of seeing somethings outside the naked eye which God consistently does for us and He feels very sad that despite all that He does for us what we give Him back is disbelief, disobedience and denial. Meanwhile, all the ills we suffer are absolutely our making. If not for who He is, we all would have gone into extinction. I bet you no man will do what God is doing and then gets complains and murmurings as appreciation, that will spare man one more hour. I wish you could see this.

But take heart, God is set to turn things around. Israel is a prosperous nation today but check out their past.

Rwanda is a beacon of excellence in Africa today, but we know where they were a few decades back. Nigeria's 'set time' will come, and that right soon. God loves you and cares about you and all humanity more than you can imagine. I wish He would open your eyes to see what surrounds us in the unseen world, and what it takes for you to survive one more hour. You would truly be grateful.

Love the Lord and wait patiently for His help.
God reigns.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ruling On Bayelsa Perverse, Unjust, Unacceptable- Sagay / Nigeria Will Be A Chinese Outpost In The Upcoming World War / Buhari Resign We Are Tired Yull Edochie Holds Placard PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.