Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,601 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide (27101 Views)

My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / How To Make Facebook Ads Without Paying and make big money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by sleit: 9:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
13 Headlines To Increase Conversions

1) Direct Statement Headlines: The shocking truth about FB Ads

2) Question Headlines: What would you do if you had the money?

3) Testimonial Headlines: "Clickfunnels is a huge part of my busienss, I couldn't do my job without it"

4) How to headlines: how to sell more faster

5) Indirect Headlines: Opportunity is waiting inside.

6) guarantee headline: double your clients in 30 days or I'll pay you $500

7) frustration headline: Tired of those cheap, amateur marketing courses? now you can have access to the a free training that will put the paid ones to shame.

cool Benefit: 50 slowpoke-proof ways to make money on the internet

9) Reason why: 3 reasons why you choose apple products over androids

10) Case study headline: the amazing story of a dumb boy who made a smart mistake (really proud of this headline I just made up on the spot smiley

11)News headline: Inside funnel secrets that have been kept hidden... until now

12) If ... Than Headline: If you're rreally serious about growing plump tomomatos, Here's how to grow the perfect tomato every time or your money back

13) number headline: 8 Steps to success. What to do... and when to do it. 42-page guide FREE when you subscribe.

Headlines will forever be one of your strongest advantages in a dog-eat-dog world hostile to your empire..

And if you don't know now you know....

As always, make bundles with funnels!

Great post as usual OP.
Please in you experience, which bank provides the smoothest service for paying Facebook ads... And what type of card also?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
sleit:

Great post as usual OP.
Please in you experience, which bank provides the smoothest service for paying Facebook ads... And what type of card also?
Access bank visa card

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by sleit: 6:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Access bank visa card

Thank a lot!
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
How to Create KILLER Sales Page Headline without pulling off all your hair
(if you are not already bald)

Taking a break from talking about design. Let's talk about the headline of your landing page - because it takes TWO to tango (and create a killer converting funnel, design & copywriting)!

Headline is responsible for 90% of an ad's effectiveness.

Or your landing page.

Really, it's the FIRST thing that people read.
(apart from the wonderful design, which makes them want to read more tongue )

When I first started my career, I sometimes spent up to an entire day just trying to figure out a good headline, because I like to write with a good start.

To save you some time of Googling, I curated some of my favourite headline swipes that you can use immediately, whether it is to spice up your copy, or just help you with your creative flow.

How to [benefit] without [objection]
My favourite of the favourite. It allows me to hook my target audience with a strong benefit and overcome their own objection, all in one sentence.

Example:
How to Create KILLER Headline without pulling off all your hairs...
(if you are not bald already!)

How to [feature] and [benefit] at the same time!
It's true that benefit sells and feature don't. But this headline basically value-stack the feature with a strong benefit on top so it sounded like killing 2 birds with one stone.

Example:
How to Build a Giant Global Brand on Social Media...
And Sell Like Crazy At The Same Time!
(Grant Cardone)

Want to know how you can [feature] and [benefit]
(without any [objection]?)

This headline explains an action with the fantasy, while subtly overcoming the objection. Very blunt and direct, but does the job!

Example:
Want to know how you can create a powerful website in 10 minutes and charge 4x more than any agency out there... without any technical or design skills?

What every [target-audience] ought to know about [feature]
(... and how it can [benefit] by at least [X] times!)
Why is this powerful? You are basically calling out to your target audience and talk about a direct feature and benefit!

Example:
What every funnel hacker ought to know about creating an ultra-converting design...
(...and how it can boost the conversion by at least 3.7 times!)

This [short-product-description] generated [result] For Us...
…And how YOU can [benefit]!
If you have seen Russell's latest offer at leadfunnels.com, then you've seen the use of this headline. Product + Result + Benefit = boom boom pow!

Example:
This Bare-Bones 2-Page Funnel Generated Over 185,372 Leads For Us...
…And How YOU Can ‘Swipe’ It To Attract Unlimited Leads For YOUR Business!

What your [related-authority-figure] doesn't want you to know about [benefit]!
Instead of your target audience, you leverage an authority figure to position yourself as someone who is revealing a secret that is well-kept. Truly play to their FOMO (fear of missing out)!

Example:
What your Nutritionist Doesn't Want You to Know About Losing Weight (from the Comfort of your Own Home)!

These curation is really just a small part of sales page headlines that you can use and they are by no means COMPLETE.

Have other headlines that is your personal favourite? Comment down below and maybe I can just add them to the list (and the doc).

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2019
Facebook rolls out automated lead generation feature for Messenger to all advertisers
First announced in May,

the lead gen platform works with Facebook's click-to-Messenger ads.

Facebook is releasing its automated lead generation feature for Messenger, which was first announced in May to all advertisers. The new offering allows businesses to create an automated question and answer experience within Messenger that launches via Facebook’s click-to-Messenger ads for Facebook News Feed.

Here’s how it works: when a user clicks a “Send Message” button in a click-to-Messenger ad within their Facebook News Feed, it launches an automated chat in Messenger between the business and customer.

Advertisers can integrate the lead generation tool with a CRM platform, and also have the ability to continue conversations with customers via the company’s Facebook Page Inbox, the Pages Manager app or a third-party live chat solution.

Why we should care
According to a recent consumer survey conducted by Drift (an online chat solution provider) and SurveyMonkey, 42% of the people polled said they expect a response via an online chatbot within five seconds of sending a message.

By integrating an automated lead generation feature that connects to a CRM platform into its click-to-Messenger ads, Facebook is helping brands respond quickly to customer inquiries and streamlining communication with customers on the platform.

Businesses that had early access to the Messenger lead gen tool reported a measurable increase in qualified leads.

RIFT Tax, a UK-based financial services company, used the platform in a campaign targeting Armed Forces members and drove a 42% increase in leads, with an 18% higher lead resolve rate via Messenger compared to phone conversations.

RIFT Tax also reported a less than 10-minute lead response time. “We’re putting forward a business case to add Facebook Messenger to our mix of channels for lead acquisition and to further develop using Facebook Messenger as a communication channel throughout the customer journey,” said RIFT Tax Senior Paid Digital Performance Manager Alicia Urunsak.

More on the news
Facebook’s click-to-Messenger ads, that integrate with Messenger’s automated lead generation tool, can be created in the messages objective within Facebook Ads Manager.

The new lead gen tool includes a feature that automatically sends a reminder to leads who haven’t responded to the questions.
The automated lead generation platform for Messenger rolled out globally on Thursday to all Facebook advertisers.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by sleit: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Access bank visa card

Hi Uche,

I've heard that the Dollar account converts better than the Naira account. Please how true is this?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2019
sleit:

Hi Uche,

I've heard that the Dollar account converts better than the Naira account. Please how true is this?
No It is not true, the most important things that will make your ad converts are your campaign, audience, creatives and funnel.
Get those ones right you are good to go.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by sleit: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
No It is not true, the most important things that will make your ad converts are your campaign, audience, creatives and funnel.
Get those ones right you are good to go.

Oh, thank you!
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:16am On Oct 07, 2019
Facebook Adds 'Send Messenger' CTA to Stories Ads
==========================================================================

With Stories gaining momentum across Facebook's family of apps, The Social Network is this week rolling out an expansion of its 'Send Message' CTA to include Stories ads across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger.

Facebook "Click to Message" CTA in Stories ads
As reported by Marketing Land, the option will enable businesses to drive direct conversations from their Stories ads with a 'Swipe up' prompt that will take them through to a Messenger conversation, without the user having to leave the app they're in.

Facebook has provided the 'Send Messenger' CTA for other ad types since 2016, while it added messages itself as a direct ad objective in 2017.

Facebook click to message ads
The expansion of the same to Stories seems like a logical progression, especially, as noted, given the growth of both Stories and messaging usage across Facebook's family of apps.

Facebook Stories usage chart
Indeed, across Facebook and Instagram, Facebook now serves more than a billion daily active Stories users.

What's more, more than 3 million advertisers have already purchased Stories ads, underlining its potential.

The addition of new CTA buttons and tools will provide more opportunities to tap into that rising engagement.

The option also aligns with Facebook's 'C-Commerce' - or 'conversational commerce' - push, which underlines the rising value of messaging as a connective platform between brands and consumers.

With more people looking to get a more personal brand experience via messaging, it makes sense to consider your options to link people through to your business.

As per Marketing Land, the new Stories CTA button is now available to businesses with Messenger templates set up in their Facebook Ads accounts.

What else does it mean to marketing?
It means that stories are fast gainning momentun as a good placement to target as feeds

Instagram story has proven to be even better than Instagram feeds.

It also mean that you can set up a chatbot and respond instantly to people who will swipe up to contact your business.

It will be best for a message campaign objective
Why not target facebook story and watch the data and decide if to target both feeds and story or choose one over the other.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Enrypech: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
Wow.... All these info for free?

You must be an angel

Surprised many people are not following this... Just saw this amazing thread this afternoon.(yet to grasp everything though)

Thanks OP
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Enrypech: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
Facebook Adds 'Send Messenger' CTA to Stories Ads
==========================================================================

With Stories gaining momentum across Facebook's family of apps, The Social Network is this week rolling out an expansion of its 'Send Message' CTA to include Stories ads across Facebook, Instagram and Messenger.

Facebook "Click to Message" CTA in Stories ads
As reported by Marketing Land, the option will enable businesses to drive direct conversations from their Stories ads with a 'Swipe up' prompt that will take them through to a Messenger conversation, without the user having to leave the app they're in.

Facebook has provided the 'Send Messenger' CTA for other ad types since 2016, while it added messages itself as a direct ad objective in 2017.

Facebook click to message ads
The expansion of the same to Stories seems like a logical progression, especially, as noted, given the growth of both Stories and messaging usage across Facebook's family of apps.

Facebook Stories usage chart
Indeed, across Facebook and Instagram, Facebook now serves more than a billion daily active Stories users.

What's more, more than 3 million advertisers have already purchased Stories ads, underlining its potential.

The addition of new CTA buttons and tools will provide more opportunities to tap into that rising engagement.

The option also aligns with Facebook's 'C-Commerce' - or 'conversational commerce' - push, which underlines the rising value of messaging as a connective platform between brands and consumers.

With more people looking to get a more personal brand experience via messaging, it makes sense to consider your options to link people through to your business.

As per Marketing Land, the new Stories CTA button is now available to businesses with Messenger templates set up in their Facebook Ads accounts.

What else does it mean to marketing?
It means that stories are fast gainning momentun as a good placement to target as feeds

Instagram story has proven to be even better than Instagram feeds.

It also mean that you can set up a chatbot and respond instantly to people who will swipe up to contact your business.

It will be best for a message campaign objective
Why not target facebook story and watch the data and decide if to target both feeds and story or choose one over the other.

Thanks Op

As a blogger, can chatbot help skyrocket my traffic? If yes, how do i go about it?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Enrypech:

Thanks Op

As a blogger, can chatbot help skyrocket my traffic? If yes, how do i go about it?
I believe you are the person I chatted with few hours ago.

For the benefit of others I will write a post about traffic.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Where and How To Get Ideas Of What Contents To Share/Post

Content marketing involves having to write articles that are valuable to your audience
Many marketers have this problem of not knowing what to write and how to write articles.

Here is the list of where to get ideas for posts and articles
1: Brainstorm the pains your audience faces every day, their struggles and frustrations.
It may be how to get started
What tools and products they need to solve some problems
Put the solutions in an article(s) and give it to them.
2: Look at popular Youtube videos or blogs for topics influencers are covering
3: Ideas from the books you read
4: Ideas from podcasts you listen
5: Questions people ask you
6: Forums like Quora, Nairaland etc
7: Read and write down questions people ask in Facebook groups you belong to for future ideas.
8: Google search terms + niche keywords
Search terms like
How to
How to learn
How to improve
Etc
Scroll down to the bottom and copy out related keywords for future ideas
9: Youtube search terms + niche keywords like
Affiliate marketing
You will see other related search keywords like
Affiliate marketing for beginners
Affiliate marketing 2019
How to be a super affiliate
etc
implementing these tips will make you not to run out of ideas on what to write.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bitter truth but the end always justify the means.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019
How To Avoid Facebook Flagging Your Ad Accounts.

The seven ways to avoid it

This is one of the major issues Facebook marketers face on daily basis.
These are the things Facebook pay attention to when reviewing your ad.

1: Your sales copy
2: Your image/video
3: Your landing page
4: Your products

These are the things to do to avoid it.

1: Read Facebook ad policy so that you will know what they allow and disallow.

2: Write a sales copy that Facebook like, stop making unnecessary claims in your ad copy.
Facebook hate the word "are you suffering" in ad copy for health products.
"Do you want to make 5 million in two weeks online" in make money online niche ad.

3: Your image shouldn't be a copyrighted material
Most people download images on Google which belongs to people and companies.
Allowing such images on their platform will get Facebook sued by the owners.

Facebook hate before and after images, most people make that mistake in weight loss niche.
Facebook doesn't want any sales copy or images that will have a negative impact on the audience.

The solution is for you to snap your product images by yourself or by a professional photographer.
Download copyright free images on sites like pixabay.
Use Facebook stock images.

4: Your video should not contain some words that will impact negatively to your audience.
Don't use copyrighted videos for your ad.

The solution is shot your own video or ask for your product's producer's stock video for the product.

5: Your landing page must have a Private Policy Page, About Us Page and a Disclaimer.
Facebook is just avoiding court cases.

6: Facebook hate most health products and adult products.

The solution is doing what I wrote above and may use a bridge page that will serve as a bridge between the ad and the sales page.

7: When they disapprove your ad you need to pay attention to the error message, it contains the areas and things you need to change.

Note: Facebook may disapprove your ad for no reason all you need to do is to appeal.
Facebook do approve ads that violent their ad policy so don't be surprise if you see adult products ad in the future.

Most of the approvals are done by bots.
But be rest assured that they will still flag off the adult products ad.

Implementing all these will keep Facebook off your case.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Enrypech: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
How To Avoid Facebook Flagging Your Ad Accounts.

The seven ways to avoid it

This is one of the major issues Facebook marketers face on daily basis.
These are the things Facebook pay attention to when reviewing your ad.

1: Your sales copy
2: Your image/video
3: Your landing page
4: Your products

These are the things to do to avoid it.

1: Read Facebook ad policy so that you will know what they allow and disallow.

2: Write a sales copy that Facebook like, stop making unnecessary claims in your ad copy.
Facebook hate the word "are you suffering" in ad copy for health products.
"Do you want to make 5 million in two weeks online" in make money online niche ad.

3: Your image shouldn't be a copyrighted material
Most people download images on Google which belongs to people and companies.
Allowing such images on their platform will get Facebook sued by the owners.

Facebook hate before and after images, most people make that mistake in weight loss niche.
Facebook doesn't want any sales copy or images that will have a negative impact on the audience.

The solution is for you to snap your product images by yourself or by a professional photographer.
Download copyright free images on sites like pixabay.
Use Facebook stock images.

4: Your video should not contain some words that will impact negatively to your audience.
Don't use copyrighted videos for your ad.

The solution is shot your own video or ask for your product's producer's stock video for the product.

5: Your landing page must have a Private Policy Page, About Us Page and a Disclaimer.
Facebook is just avoiding court cases.

6: Facebook hate most health products and adult products.

The solution is doing what I wrote above and may use a bridge page that will serve as a bridge between the ad and the sales page.

7: When they disapprove your ad you need to pay attention to the error message, it contains the areas and things you need to change.

Note: Facebook may disapprove your ad for no reason all you need to do is to appeal.
Facebook do approve ads that violent their ad policy so don't be surprise if you see adult products ad in the future.

Most of the approvals are done by bots.
But be rest assured that they will still flag off the adult products ad.

Implementing all these will keep Facebook off your case.

Nice one boss. I'm learning
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2019
I read this somewhere and decide to share with you guys.

⛔ How To Build A Quick And Simple Online Store On Whatsapp For Business Messenger Without Spending Any Kobo

Ever thought of the best and easy way to display your new or existing products or services to a prospect or customer aside the usual uploading of product images on your WhatsApp status❓

✌The new update of WhatsApp for business just got better with it new features that allows shop vendors, mini importers, and service providers do a lot by turning their messenger to an E-commerce store whereby an order can be made instantly on-demand.

� You just upload your product images, place a price tag, direct web link, and anyone can begin to place an order on the go without much stress. You can also forward content containing descriptions of your product to buyers with ease and order is being made.

� Here is a simple way to get started �

☑️ Go to your play store and download the new updated version of WhatsApp for business.

☑️ Open WhatsApp for business, then click on the 3 dots at the right top corner of your screen.

☑️ Go to settings — Click on 'Business settings'.

☑️ Click on "Catalog", then on the catalogue manager option, click on green + button down below to create a new product.

☑️ Click on the add image option and upload the product image of your choice just like the ones I selected as seen from the catalog manager on the image below this post.

☑️ Add product or service name, the price, then click on more fields to input product or service description, your website link and product code then you click on SAVE. (upload as many as you can, so when anyone comes to your profile, they'd see them on display just like ones on my catalog manager on this post)

� Note that you can also forward any of the catalog options you've created to intending buyers. It's simple. Go to Catalog — Catalog manager — Select the product or service you want to send — then click on the forward arrow at the top of your screen — Select contact then press send.

There you have it! Your very own online store on WhatsApp for business.

Hope you find this new update valuable?

See you at the top.

4 Likes

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
� Do This Before Your Ad Account Gets Disabled �

Do you run Facebook ads?

If so, you've probably noticed that Facebook went a little bit crazy with shutting down ad accounts, pages, business managers or even personal profiles in the past 2 months.

Many businesses are freaking out because they rely on just Facebook to generate sales.

That's never a good idea, but today I wanna share with you:

1. What To Do To Prevent Getting Your Ad Account Disabled

2. What To Do To Minimize The Damages If It Happens

So let's start with the first point...

✅ 1. What To Do To Prevent Getting Your Ad Account Disabled

✔ a) Study and follow their policies

Now, you might be thinking that this is obvious.

But you would be surprised how many advertisers never studied FB ad policies.

If you're one of them, do it immediately after you read this.

This is the simplest advice, but really important.

If you don't want to have a problem with Facebook, make sure to follow their rules.

✔ b) Keep 90% approved ads score in your ad account

You'll get some ads disapproved...

It happens.

But what's important is to keep an eye on the percentage of approved and disapproved ads on your ad account.

Usually, we like to keep the % of approved ads above 90%.

Why?

Because if you're getting a lot of ads disapproved, it's a red flag for FB algorithm and you're more likely to get your ad account shut down.

✔ c) Always launch just one ad

This is a tip that will help you keep that 90% of approved ads in your ad account.

Especially, if you're launching a lot of assets with the same ad...make just ONE of them active.

Why?

Because let's say you're launching 100 ads.

It's the same copy...just different adsets and ad creatives.

Well, if something in your copy triggers FB algorithm and it gets disapproved...

...now you got 100 disapproved ads at once.

That's a huge red flag for FB algorithm.

So it's always better to make active just one and once it gets approved, you can safely launch all the other variations.

Now...

Even if you're following the rules and doing everything I mentioned above...

...you can still get your ad account shut down.

It sucks, but it's how it is.

So let's move to the second point...

✅ 2. What To Do To Minimize The Damages If It Happens

✔ a) Create back up ad accounts

Go to your business manager and create as many back-up ad accounts as possible.

There is a limit but you can reach out to FB and ask them to raise this limit.

More ad accounts you have - better.

But don't touch them...especially, don't put your payment information there.

Because if your main ad account gets disabled...

All the other ad accounts that use the same credit card would get disabled too.

So simply just create them and leave them alone.

✔ b) Create "independent" pixels

Data in your pixel are the most valuable asset when it comes to your business manager.

So we need to protect it.

Even tho you can have just ONE pixel per ad account...

...you can include multiple pixels on your website.

So simply go to business manager settings --> data sources ---> pixels ---> and create new pixel(s).

You don't need to assign any ad account to them...but you can put them on your website so they collect all the data in the background.

If you somehow lose your main pixel, you still have these "undefended" pixels with the same data that you can assign to the new ad account.

Even better is to create some of these pixels within a different business manager...in case you lose your entire BM, which is the worst-case scenario.

I hope it helps!

Let me know if you have any questions below.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2019
Facebook Flagging off or deactivating ad accounts is one of the most annoying misfortune digital marketers pray to avoid.

But in most cases it means you broke their ad policy or their bot mistakenly deactivate your ad account or business manager account.

I encountered it on Sunday when I check my client's account only to found out it has been deactivated.

On Monday morning I appealed against it and in few hours got it reactivated.

This is the message I sent to them.

Dear Facebook, I’ve got an unpleasant notification that my account has been for promoting ads that don’t comply with your Advertising Policies.

I’ve read through the policy guidelines and found which policy I violated.

I have now developed new ad creatives and new landing page that will comply with the policy.
I assure you that this will not happen again.
Please review my ad account and give me a chance to improve.
Thanks

You can copy and use the same message to appeal.

I know it is not a big deal for advance marketers but for newbies it is.

The reactivation message below.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2019
Here is the link to a template from a top digital marketer.
On how to reactivate your ad and business manager.

Download https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rlGEnbvNk0RD2nO0_dtAlkqKn49cFwKq/view?usp=drivesdk

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by boladale(f): 5:00am On Dec 01, 2019
Thanks, I'm following. I reckon you have other silent readers like me. We're learning. Don't stop pls
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:03am On Dec 17, 2019
boladale:
Thanks, I'm following. I reckon you have other silent readers like me. We're learning. Don't stop pls
ok I will not stop
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:05am On Dec 17, 2019
The 160,000 Naira A Month Case Study

How my client/friend generated 160,000 in less than a month with little ad spend of 5,000 and my organic (free promotion) strategy.

She is a pharmacist by profession and a married mother of two handsome boys.

She is an entrepreneur by passion and her drive for success is unrivalled.

Enough of the description: a few months ago we meet on Facebook and kick off with our friendship based on business.

She had a challenge she wanted to do for people living with Hypertension, we had a lengthy discussion about the various ways to go about it.

One of the ways I recommended to her is to build a Facebook group community, create a sales page, build a list on Chatbot, email autoresponder and paid and organic promotion.

She kicks off the promotion with her little audience of less than 1000 on her Facebook group, I helped out by sharing it to the people that may need it together with her wonderful audience who shared the challenge on Facebook groups and to family and friends.

I ran an ad for her too with a budget of 5000.
At the end of the whole promotion, she has 150 people who signed up for the free challenge.
In the end, only 3 people paid.

3 multiples by 20,000= 60,000
60,000-5000 Ad spend and 20,000 paid to the landing page designer.
ROI 35,000

It wasn’t huge but still profitable.
We encountered problems and made mistakes, it was actually our first time.

The free challenge was a 10 days’ value-filled video contents, she was going live on her group, answering questions and providing values.

She will go hard on the challenge next year, the other positive part of it is that she now has an audience on a Facebook group, email and chatbot she can market to for free.

The second challenge (10xBizLivechallenge)
10xBizLiveChallenge is a coaching program teaching people how to use Facebook live to promote, build audience and market their products and services.

(I am her student)
I call her the queen of webinars.
She called me one day and was telling me about this challenge she wants to do and the methods she wants to use to promote it.

She told me about one marketer Emeka Nobis who is a guru on WhatsApp Marketing.
Emeka has an average of niche-targeted 1000 story views on his WhatsApp, I told her to go for him sha.

In the end, she has 20 paid students in her 10xbizxLivechallenge Facebook and Whatsapp groups respectively.

Zero ads spend
Free traffic
5000 to join the challenge
5000 multiples by 20 paid students
100,000 generated in one week with FREE promotion.
ROI 100,000.

10XBizChallenge is a coaching/mentorship program by Chibuamam Ilechukwu for those in Network Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Marketing and every other online entrepreneur.
10xBizChallenge program had me feeling confident enough to record my first video online, something I struggled to do in the past and others in her group who shared their testimonies.

(Proof below)

What worked for her?
She has the skills and knowledge she can package to sell.

She reached out to me when she needed help.
She is dedicated and innovative.

Yes, she quit her pharmacy job to focus fully on her passion.
And today it is paying off.
I remember telling her “next year we are going international”.

This is the end of 2019 in 2020 be like her, learn new skills, package the skills and sell it to a hungry audience.

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:06am On Dec 17, 2019
More proof

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2020
Testimonies from satisfied clients

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Adam00(m): 9:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Op my Question is that between WhatsApp for business or Facebook messenger which one is the best to drive customers to.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Also, does Facebook Ads manager Browser help you target more people than the App?
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Adam00:
Op my Question is that between WhatsApp for business or Facebook messenger which one is the best to drive customers to.
Try both and let the result guide you.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:04am On Feb 03, 2020
Adanairaland:
Also, does Facebook Ads manager Browser help you target more people than the App?
Browser on desktop has all the functionalities, mobile app is limited.

Browser is better for better set up.
Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:05am On Feb 03, 2020
The last two days has been full of lessons and results but in the midst of the result comes a bitter lesson.

733 conversions
1,496.49 spent on ad
Conversion campaign objective.
15 orders×13,000+47,000=242,000 worth of orders.
11 potential orders(Those that drop their numbers on the comment section) 11×13,000=143,000
Product price: 13,000
Wholesale price: 47,000
Delivery option: Pay on delivery.

Orders delivered: None
Here is the lesson.

Called my client this morning to check on him only to find out he is yet to implement the idea I gave him.

He is yet to employ a VA (virtual assistant)
Hasn't send the products to the delivery guys I gave him their numbers.

Why? He is scared of pay on delivery option rather tried to convince them to pay before delivery which the customers rejected.

I almost shouted at him but he is a married man I got to respect his age but nevertheless it is my duty to get him do the right thing.

How much is the potential sales?

In ecommerce business your customer service and delivery service is as important as your products and marketing.

Don't let fear make you lose portiental sales.
This is a jungle, only the bravest survives it.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2020
More

Re: Facebook Ads Beginner's Free Guide by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
More

can you run ads if you don't have a Facebook account?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ghanaian Traders Lock Shops Belonging To Nigerians & Other Foreigners / We’ll Push Dollar To N305—CBN Boasts / Whats D Maximum I Can Transfer From My Gtb Savings A/c Via Online Banking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.