Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank (1090 Views)

Can I Resign In The Bank And Concentrate With The POS Business / What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank by Dannyscotty: 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Easy investment You can Start With very little Capital

The high demand for chicken meat and eggs has really proven that Poultry farming in Nigeria is indeed a very lucrative business.

A visit to any of the major markets will reveal to you that frozen chicken is still been smuggled by some traders into Nigeria from neighboring countries like the republic of Benin.

The reason why this trend is prevalent is because most of the poultry farms in Nigeria operates on a small scale and can’t meet up with the increasing daily demand for chicken meat and eggs.

Re: Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank by Dannyscotty: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2019
People are making it, join me and smile your way to the bank
Re: Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank by Dannyscotty: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is a way to create wealth for yourself, don't join others to complain about the hardship of the country, with little start up and some guides, you'll be on your way to the top...THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY, IT IS WHAT I DO AND I WANT YOU TO ALSO SUCCEED.
Re: Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank by Dannyscotty: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2019
The time is now.
Don't feel discouraged, try so that at the end of the year, you would be able to give accounts of your achievement and success.
Re: Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank by Dannyscotty: 11:57am On Apr 06, 2019
Chat me up on what sapp 08039454675
Re: Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank by Dannyscotty: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Don't wait while others are making it, try it, take risk and see results
i assure you, you'll smile
Re: Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank by Dannyscotty: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank by Dannyscotty: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
Learn ways on how to set up this business by checking the website on the poster above...
Get your self involved and stop complaining of shortage of cash...it's easy to set up and requires low capital to start up.
If you have more questions...
Re: Start This Lucrative Business With Little Capital...smile Your Way To The Bank by Ruthese: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
I like to do it but l don't have a farmland

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / Diamond Bank In Staff Abuse Mess / Do U Need A Contract P/a Or Driver Around Lekki Axis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.