Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. (8952 Views)

Sunday Igboho Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Buhari Leaves Office – Lawyer / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
#OPERATIONBACKTODAURACONTINUES

3 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Story

6 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hakku: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
And the wailing begins.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
We all knew Buhari was never going to leave quietly.

4 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by MENTORCH(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Damn! I said it that they must be problem, APC over did it. They are taking Nigerians to be fools or what.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by adadike(f): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Whats this and why are you bringing Biafra into it

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by kcmichael: 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Old pictures,wailing wailers

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by tunderay(m): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
who are those that will join you in the protest? come to SW to protest, or do that in the North, people will just be looking at you as if you not OK.

if PDP are not satisfied with the result, they know what to do.

And by the way, hope Atiku will join the protest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
adadike:
Whats this and why are you bringing Biafra into it

If we dont face Buhari now, 2023, we will have an even bigger problem as he hands over to Elrufia.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by abc115: 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Take this

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by femimailbox(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
OP you are a pathetic liar!
There is no protest anywhere. Atiku has said he is challenging the outcome in court.

So start your own protest from the closest Army Barrack to you. Thanks.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by fyneguy: 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
lol old pictures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Corrinthians(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
MENTORCH:
Damn! I said it that they must be problem, APC over did it. They are taking Nigerians to be fools or what.
Nigerians aren't fools but someone here surely is a big fool to have been easily recieved by the OP. grin grin

iPods are fools indeed. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Bunch of cowards. You call ipob names for standing and protesting.

Now buhari has forced himself on you people against your will. Go and protest, for where....

Bunch of conquered cowards....

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by focus7: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
una go die like cockroach

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
2023 will be too late.

Nigeria would already be made a muslim country.

We must face Buhari head on, now and make our stand.

Below Buhari hand picked Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Ibrahim Muhammad.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by bender79: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
MENTORCH:
You are a mumu to believe those pictures

5 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by MENTORCH(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Nigerians aren't fools but someone here surely is a big fool to have been easily recieved by the OP. grin grin

iPods are fools indeed. cheesy

You are the bigger fool and you are so dumb.

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by MENTORCH(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
bender79:
You are a mumu to believe those pictures

Shut up, I’m not in the country how would I have known were the pictures came from. I haven’t been in Nigeria for many years.
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Corrinthians(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
MENTORCH:

You are the bigger fool and you are so dumb.
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by SouthEastFacts: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nobody is protesting. Better join Next Level and let support 4+4+4+4 in 2023.
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria will go to lockdown from oil facilities to stock market.

Labour union and the entire Southern Region that rejected Buhari will lock down.

Without the South, no Nigeria.

Power is in our unity down south.

This is our chance to unite and sa no to Tyranny.

SS.SE and yes SW should go to lockdown.

Say no to Northerniation of our country

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by bender79: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
MENTORCH:

Shut up, I’m not in the country how would I have known were the pictures came from. I haven’t been in Nigeria for many years.
Hehehehe. Your sense of judgement is poor. It shows how dull you are Mr man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Techkidz(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
hammerFC:
#OPERATIONBACKTODAURACONTINUES

You fools should protest from now till the next coming 4 years Buhari will complete his 8yrs. If he wants another term we will still give him. Lazy youths.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
This time around, Buhari does not have the Southwest.

Forget the manipulated results.

Buhari did not win the Southwest.

If there is ever a time for Southern Unity, it is now.

Struggle unites people.

Now, or face total Northernisation of your beloved Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Can u entrust your future and children future to these faces?

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria taliban above.

Afghanistan will be better than Nigeria if we allow Taliban to hold us hostage till 2023

The power is in the South, let the entire South go to lock down.

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by OgaBuhari: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
hammerFC:
We all knew Buhari was never going to leave quietly.

ode ni eh.
Stop recycling old pics

2 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
I see a window for Igbos and Yoruba and our southsouth inbetweeners to come together and resist.

Yes we can.

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by PHILipu1(m): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
MENTORCH:
You believe this old pictures?
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
The South should stand up.

Only wen we stand will the world intervene.

The ball is in our court.

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by MENTORCH(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
bender79:
Hehehehe. Your sense of judgement is poor. It shows how dull you are Mr man

You are so stupid and shallow and I’m not one of you people who either hate or support Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti 2022: I Will Never Be An Accidental Governor ― Oyebanji / Naira Crash Adds Trillions Of Debt To All The 36 States / Oyebanji Unveils ₦‎12 Billion Economic Relief Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.