Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. (8951 Views)

Sunday Igboho Won’t Return To Nigeria Until Buhari Leaves Office – Lawyer / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down / Close Down Courts Until Buhari Madness Against Judiciary Is Reversed - Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nigeria is our country, take it back from the Taliban.

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by LegitHustler: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
[s]
hammerFC:
Nigeria will go to lockdown from oil facilities to stock market.

Labour union and the entire Southern Region that rejected Buhari will lock down.

Without the South, no Nigeria.

Power is in our unity down south.

This is our chance to unite and sa no to Tyranny.

SS.SE and yes SW should go to lockdown.

Say no to Northerniation of our country
[/s]

Me protest grin grin

Operation crocodile bite cheesy cheesy cheesy Burutai and him boys shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
One Buhari cannot defeat the whole Nigeria.

This is our country, take it back from the Taliban in Aso Rock now.

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by hammerFC: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buhari has turned Nigeria to Afghanistan in just 4years.

Dont allow him burn Nigeria down, Southerners take a stand.

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by bender79: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
MENTORCH:

You are so stupid and shallow and I’m not one of you people who either hate or support Biafra.
You are more stupid to have believed crap upon all the technology around you(as you claim you live abroad).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by MENTORCH(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
bender79:
You are more stupid to have believed crap upon all the technology around you(as you claim you live abroad).

We take things posted online here seriously because people don’t post wrong things online, now I know some stuffs posted about Nigerian politics here isn’t true it should be verified before it’s posted like Linda Ikeji’s blog. I don’t claim, I’m in Texas. Living abroad doesn’t mean anything, it’s just stupid and uncivilized people like that make abroad look like heaven. Look at him( as you claim you live abroad) so the day you finally travel out there will be public holiday. Mumu
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by kaypling(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
hammerFC:
I see a window for Igbos and Yoruba and our southsouth inbetweeners to come together and resist.

Yes we can.

And resist what LMAO!! Resist an election between two northerners... bros you're on your own. Some of you better get serious, face reality, if not your candidate will be beaten in 2023 again and you will wail some more
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by bender79: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
MENTORCH:

We take things posted online here seriously because people don’t post wrong things online, now I know some stuffs posted about Nigerian politics here isn’t true it should be verified before it’s posted like Linda Ikeji’s blog. I don’t claim, I’m in Texas. Living abroad doesn’t mean anything, it’s just stupid and uncivilized people like that make abroad look like heaven. Look at him( as you claim you live abroad) so the day you finally travel out there will be public holiday. Mumu
mumu I've lived abroad. UK precisely and I know the speed of breaking news over there especially when WiFi is available and efficient. I expected you to have been able to separate facts from fiction. Besides you are poor in English language, American English hasn't helped you either hence your misinterpretation of the word "claim" in my statement. Shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by MirJay: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by wedjingle: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Positioning yourself to see and be seeing is very important, and more importantly, is being in the right place at the right time. Our success stories speak for us. We are reliable and dependable, no false hopes, no fake profile, we are only fulfilled when we see you walk down the aisle. www.intimatematchmaking.com
24/7 Hotline: +2348184575377

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by MENTORCH(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
bender79:
mumu I've lived abroad. UK precisely and I know the speed of breaking news over there especially when WiFi is available and efficient. I expected you to have been able to separate facts from fiction. Besides you are poor in English language, American English hasn't helped you either hence your misinterpretation of the word "claim" in my statement. Shame!

Ode what is the meaning of a claim, an assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt. You are just so stupid and dull, you don’t even know the meaning of what you write.
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by BestieSweden(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
Get rid of pest and common insects like bed bugs, cockroaches, ticks, flies, centipede, millipede, scorpion and rodents that disturb your home or office. Promo running. Don't let your life be made a nightmare. Call 09097626768

http://www.resourceteamng.com/tired-of-bedbug-harassment/

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Nwadiuto247: 2:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
hammerFC:
Nigeria will go to lockdown from oil facilities to stock market.

Labour union and the entire Southern Region that rejected Buhari will lock down.

Without the South, no Nigeria.

Power is in our unity down south.

This is our chance to unite and sa no to Tyranny.

SS.SE and yes SW should go to lockdown.

Say no to Northerniation of our country

Oga shut up. Any Igbo man that protect for this election is useless.

No protest in south east pls. Atiku is going to court. Let's allow him and his party fight their battle abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by bender79: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
MENTORCH:

Ode what is the meaning of a claim, an assertion of the truth of something, typically one that is disputed or in doubt. You are just so stupid and dull, you don’t even know the meaning of what you write.
Otondo! How does my write up dissaprove your living abroad. Since you have checked google for meaning of "claim" at least I expected you to clearify about an unrest in Nigeria instead of exposing your foolishness on a thread on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by MyGeneration(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
These mad people again
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by owunabastard: 3:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Oga shut up. Any Igbo man that protect for this election is useless.

No protest in south east pls. Atiku is going to court. Let's allow him and his party fight their battle abeg.
I always like your post, you reason well, I am disappointed on Atiku, for not doing well in NE/NW
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by joe4christ(m): 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
hammerFC:
I see a window for Igbos and Yoruba and our southsouth inbetweeners to come together and resist.

Yes we can.

It won't happen bros. The south west won't join for personal gain, and we all know they have a better chance of clinging to power in 4yrs time than ever. So, they wouldn't jeopardise such an opportunity.
And Nigerians are never known as mythres. Reason why we've not yet experienced revolution.

So, we all should just braze up for another 4yrs. Thats all!
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Arsenella007(f): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
Corrinthians:
Nigerians aren't fools but someone here surely is a big fool to have been easily recieved by the OP. grin grin

iPods are fools indeed. cheesy

Wetin carry ipods come into this matter this mad man?
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Fhemmmy: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sons and daughters of Buhari and Atiku are marrying and dinning together, jetting off to Dubai on same plane while sons and daughters of the masses are fighting for them, while some will lose their lives in the process . . . . I have a dream that a day will come when Nigerian youths will wake up and see politics as what it is.

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by months: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fhemmmy:
Sons and daughters of Buhari and Atiku are marrying and dinning together, jetting off to Dubai on same plane while sons and daughters of the masses are fighting for them, while some will lose their lives in the process . . . . I have a dream that a day will come when Nigerian youths will wake up and see politics as what it is.

no to rigging and fraud
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:31pm On Feb 27, 2019
hammerFC:
This time around, Buhari does not have the Southwest.

Forget the manipulated results.

Buhari did not win the Southwest.

If there is ever a time for Southern Unity, it is now.

Struggle unites people.

Now, or face total Northernisation of your beloved Nigeria.

South West have VP. We are OK.

You empty handed ones shouldn't be unity beggars now.

Have some pride. You abused us so we wouldn't join your struggle. Do it alone grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by months: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

South West have VP. We are OK.

You empty handed ones shouldn't be unity beggars now.

Have some pride. You abused us so we wouldn't join your struggle. Do it alone grin grin

slave
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Fhemmmy: 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
months:

no to rigging and fraud

And are you telling me that APC was the only one that rigged - Both APC and PDP are sad cases, the best at the game just won? By the way, making the nation stand still and losing billions per day is the way forward?

1 Like

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by oursnail(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
check those tribes or regional people that protest over our amicable president Muhammad Buhari. and tell me if they are not offspring of former civil war originator.. Monkey peoples.
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by KingOfAllIgbos: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
months:

slave

Ya Papa grin

2 Likes

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by months: 4:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Ya Papa grin

u already know, ur papa.
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by OreMI22: 4:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
The will of Nigerians at their polling units MUST be respected.

The practice of writing fake results through abuse of incumbent power must stop!

1 Share

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by rapid101(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
tunderay:
who are those that will join you in the protest? come to SW to protest, or do that in the North, people will just be looking at you as if you not OK.

if PDP are not satisfied with the result, they know what to do.

And by the way, hope Atiku will join the protest
Oga dis is not pdp dis about Nigeria we don't bubu na by force
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by Rolings: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
hammerFC:
2023 will be too late.

Nigeria would already be made a muslim country.

We must face Buhari head on, now and make our stand.

Below Buhari hand picked Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Ibrahim Muhammad.
Keep quiet you bigot. You say " 2023 will be too late Nigeria would already be Muslim country " don't you get tired of this old false narrative or are you implying Nigeria is now a Christian country and you are happy and want it to remain so because you are a Christian. ....dont be a sore loser
Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
months:

u already know, ur papa.

Re: Protest Nationwide Until Buhari Vacate Aso Rock. by otosa(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Moderator please do the needful, the guy has move against the rule code 8.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace / Naira Crash Adds Trillions Of Debt To All The 36 States / Ekiti 2022: I Will Never Be An Accidental Governor ― Oyebanji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.