Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki (36722 Views)

How Akpabio Was Rigged Out — Oshiomhole / Kwara Central: Saraki congratulates Oloriegbe / Bukola Saraki Accepts Defeat In Contentious Kwara Central Senatorial Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Islie: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fred Itua, Abuja

Senate President, Bukola Saraki, has revealed how he lost his third term re-election bid to the chamber.

According to the Kwara Central senator, inadequacies, including Card Readers not used in over 70 per cent of his polling units, multiple voting, over-voting and other discrepancies, aided his defeat.

He stated that in spite of the reported inadequacies that attended the presidential and National Assembly elections in Kwara State, he wishes the candidates who emerged from the election the best of luck.

Saraki, in a statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Yusuph Olaniyonu, stated that while the election was generally peaceful, he still had issues with the outcome.

He added that the state chapter of his party, the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), will take a position on the right response to these inadequacies.

“However, whatever the final outcome of the election, I wish the candidates that have emerged all the best in their attempts to serve our people. It is my prayers that the good people of Kwara state will always have the best from any government both at state and federal levels.

“As a product of a family and a political structure that is, from its foundation, devoted to the service and development of our state and its people, it is my wish that our people will always have a good deal at all times. The new development will even provide the people the opportunity to compare and contrast. After all, the people who have emerged from last Saturday’s election are not my enemies. They are fellow Kwarans.

“As we prepare for the March 9, governorship and House of Assembly elections, let me reiterate my position that the candidates of the PDP in the election represent the best materials for our dear state, Kwara.

“Therefore, I enjoin our people to come out en mass on election day and vote for them. I am going to work with our party leaders to further sell the PDP candidates to the public.

“I thank all Nigerians for their goodwill and to enjoin all of us that as we patiently await the outcome of the Presidential election, we pray for peace, unity and genuine development in our country. It is also our prayers that, at all times, the wish of the people would always prevail in the choice of the leadership and the electorate will always enjoy the benefit of good governance,” Saraki stated.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kwara-central-i-was-rigged-out-saraki/

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Abidob(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ok.. Noted... Next?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by stephleena(f): 1:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
APC, politicize the offa robbery incident..which made a very big dent on Saraki's political image..

Saraki will be missed in the political scenes.. he gave the entire APC serious nightmares..

He won't be forgotten in a hurry.

Saraki, must have tormented lots of people than I expected.. look at his victims wailing below..

Hehehehehehe..he's coming back again.. he's a master planner.

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by faithfull18(f): 1:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
We still have a long way to go in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by DemolaUnbias(m): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
You were beaten thoroughly, I trust you if u were rigged as u implied you wld ve not congratulate. Stop hypocrites

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Evablizin(f): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pele.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Charmingrascal(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
I am very sure Saraki will not spew this rubbish

I am from Kwara and we voted massively against him
Arrogance, greed and selfishness are the reasons for his defeat.

However if he is not pleased with the result and he has enough evidence to back up his claim he should head to the court of law just like his Principal Atiku

Both Bukola and Atiku see you in court

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Awwwwn. Saraki sounds like one cold little cat in need of a blanket. cheesy

I can't stop loving what happened to this two timing traitor. Better take off while no one is watching. grin

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Corrinthians(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saraki before and after the elections.. grin grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by focus7: 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hehehe, i guess the new song and theory in pdp is rigging, pdp don't lose election except they are rigged out.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Jayslicky: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
DemolaUnbias:
You were beaten thoroughly, I trust you if u were rigged as u implied you wld ve not congratulate. Stop hypocrites
You people have a lot of problems if he didn' t congratulate u'll say he is jealous. We onto the NEXT LEVEL and we don't want blaming of past government. Let us fold our arms and see the miracle mr.integrity can do to Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by hakku: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
stephleena:
APC, politicize the offa robbery incident..which made a very big dent on Saraki's political image..

Saraki will be missed in the political scenes.. he gave the entire APC serious nightmares..

He won't be forgotten in a hurry.
He gave d entire country serious nightmare not only APC. He got what he deserved.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by iamsea(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/kwara-central-i-was-rigged-out-saraki/

lalasticlala
didn't you rig ur way into becoming the sp 4 years ago too.. This man, should shut the F up.. And if possible return our looted funds..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by dguyindcorner(m): 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thank you, next

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by deomelo: 1:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Slimy backstabber snake who rigged himself into office for years, even into the Senate president seat is talking about rigging...

Worthless tampoon nucca.

Keep talking, we go soon dust your old EFCC files

grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by XTHRONE(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
We know
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by idonhammer: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saraki just shut the bleep up and allow me to recover from the pain and heart break. You guys broke my heart and ruin my week.

12 Likes

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Hotfreeze: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hahahahahaha
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Cue4rm: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thesame way you rigged out GEJ in 2015.

So oga, cry me a ocean

6 Likes

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by SocialFinance: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
You are a Liar

Greed

Backstabbing

O to get

Curse from your father

All joined hand together to finish you

Criminal, killer. The soul of he people you stole their money@ societal general bank will eventually send you to early grave.

Murderer, chairman of good boys the arm robbers

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by grandpoh(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Campaign after election
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Moventist: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pls help us in Plateau North and Jos North Bassa/federal constituency clarely won by PDP but refused to be announced by INEC .

PLATEAU NORTH SENATORIAL RESULTS

Jos South LGA:
PDP -108,451
APC - 26,474

Jos East LGA:
PDP - 8,679
APC – 12,635

Bassa LGA:
PDP - 35,205
APC - 27,752

B/Ladi LGA:
PDP - 42,125
APC - 16,132

Riyom LGA:
PDP -21,093
APC - 8,878

Jos North LGA:
PDP - 88,726
APC - 70,662

TOTAL
PDP - 304,279
APC - 162,533

DIFF: 141,746 IN FAVOUR OF PDP.

We urge all Plateau Citizens and indeed Nigerians to demand and insist for the declaration of the result by INEC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Hotfreeze: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
deomelo:
Slimy backstabber snake who rigged himself into office for years, even into the Senate president seat is talking about rigging...

Worthless tampoon nucca.

Keep talking, we go soon dust your old EFCC files

grin grin

No mind that idiot

Them suppose nack am 2by2 pako for head.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Bdystt: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Heydh

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by AntiWailer: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by SirLakes: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
'O to ge' movement kicked you out angry

12 Likes

Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Maket: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good news
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
True
Re: Kwara Central: I Was Rigged Out – Saraki by xamilola(f): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Uncle shat up, its what u have been doing for years, so why is it paining you tongue tongue tongue tongue

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria On The Verge Of Bankruptcy - Emir Sanusi / Senate To Suspend Two Senators Sworn In for Niger South / Fayose: Everything Under Buhari Is ‘inconclusive’. The Cable.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.