Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,698 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship (32720 Views)

Ruth Kadiri To Ladies: Stop Trying To Replace Your Ex After Break Up / 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by Yomzzyblog: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
From; YomzzyBlog.com

Celebrity author and Media personality, Toke Makinwa, has taken to her Instastories, to reveal that moving on after a break up with an ex should be the best revenge.

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/toke-makinwa-reveals-best-revenge-to-give-an-ex-after-broken-relationship.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by Yomzzyblog: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
Well said Toke, Success is key, Moving on is the real deal!

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/02/toke-makinwa-reveals-best-revenge-to-give-an-ex-after-broken-relationship.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by itspzpics(m): 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nice one

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by seandurse(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Thumbs up girl

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
well said
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by Prettyvicc: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
angry

Shocked Crowd Gather To Watch As Couple Have S3x In A Hotel Window ==> See Photos Here

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by Pearly255(f): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
More than perfect , some men are soo shitty. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Said no one, ever
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by BizLifeE: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Can you listen to this lass?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by AntiWailer: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
low life will keep dragging Ex into everything but like she said. Move on and makes sure you move on completely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by dingbang(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Yeah move on and dont look back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by koladebrainiac(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
she get brain sha.how surprising.I love what she said

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by kings59: 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Just like the way Buhari won. The best revenge is to move on with our lives.
Let every other parties accept defeat and move on.
We shall be great again.

Buhari was once in CPC, there his voice wasn't heard, PDP was in power then.

He moved on and kept on moving on. Today he made it again, another 4years is his.

His lost voice back then in CPC is now heard clearly in APC.

Also, Chelsea once defeated man city 6-0, but last two weeks Man city retaliated same 6-0.

A one minute silent to all those girls/boys who committed suicide because their date broke their heart,(silent) now had it been they moved on with their lives, they......

I learnt a lot from that timeline.

make sense cheesy cheesy

I am currently in need of a Job. APC give me job ooo.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by GentleMoney: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmm..

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by tstx(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Like youve moved on...

See my signature
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by sunnywhyt007: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wagbayi... I guess many don break up with u so u know how to get over it... Nice one
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by kcute(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nice
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by immaculate12: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
best revenge
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by jaymejate: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
This one brain de always do On and Off
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by Riversides2003(m): 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Looks like aunty Toke is still in Sifia pains.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by blowjob: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
SUCCESS FOR ME IS BUHARI.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

SAI BABA BUHARI
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:18pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pearly255:

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by okwabayi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is hackneyed advice.
I only came for sultry pictures.
Who created this thread?
Add three more photos!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by Jh0wsef(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mouth Gig:
SUCCESS FOR ME IS BUHARI.
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT BUHARI
GOD BLESS AND PROTECT OSIBANJO
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
SAI BABA BUHARI

Zombie United

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pearly255:
is like makinwa is referring to people like you kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin so your ex dumped you

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by Pearly255(f): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
dingbang:
Yeah move on and dont look back!
I should have followed this exact advice I pray I don’t regret looking back.
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by mirexxx(f): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
RAW TRUTH FROM A SCORPIO WOMAN
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by enemyofprogress: 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship by Elliot2(m): 4:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pearly255:
some girls are too messy—i wonder what they eat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze's Response To Shan George's Question On Sex With A Pastor Is Epic / 2baba To Seyi Shay: “I Love The Way You Handled Your Fall On AFRIMA Stage / Olamide Makes Billboard Debut With His "Summer Body" Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.