Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. (25166 Views)

Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1960s, '70s And '80s (Videos And Memories) / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1970s And 1980s (Videos And Memories) / Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by LZAA: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
GoTV:
sad We Nigerian Christians love and adore president Buhari. May the prayers of we Christians keep him strong. We Christians are solidly behind president Buhari
grin grin grin
Typical conquered slave

3 Likes

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by enemyofprogress: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Panadol is no more N50, it's N150. So don't let anybody that doesn't give you money give you headache

Me After this Elections

News: Terrorist Attack Borno.
Me: Sai Baba

News: Herdsmen kill Benue farmers
Me: Eeeyaaaaa

News: Gunmen kidnap 105 school girls in Zamfara
Me: I wish them safe return.

News: Fresh Bomb blast in Taraba
Me: Na wa ooo

News: Suicide Bomber kills 18 % injures many in Gombe
Me: Boko Haram self

Nobody should call me for prayers. Let's enjoy what they've chosen!

#NextLevelAPC
#Till2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by laosy(m): 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congrats to him meanwhile

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Seetto: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Saraki don suffer, enough is enough never shall you come back, thief...who do this to saraki... Saraki dynasty has been destroyed.
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by mrZENographer: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
slawomir:
Let them celebrate the beginning of their calamity

If i hear pray for borno, zamfara, Kaduna and benue

Thunder go fire the person

Zamfara, Yobe, Borno are heavily rigged.
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Madas1986(m): 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
jayson87:
POOR PEOPLE

Your uncle in Abuja, VGC, Lekki, Ajah, V/I, Ikoyi, Parkview, Rivaf Gulf Estate, GRA, Banana Island voted Atiku, you in the suburbs of poverty dwellers voted Buhari. Later you will pick up your phone and open your mouth and ask your uncle to send you money, when you don't know you inherited the poverty yourself
help me tell those hypocrite in Abuja that voted Atiku to get ready El rufai part 2 is coming To them soon
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
I need videos from my subjects in my kingdom

PS- Look at my name closely
grin grin grin

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by cutesmilez(f): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
If you vote for APC Fuvk you
You vote for PDP Fuvk you too
You didn't vote any, Fuvk you
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too
cheesy
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by MirJay: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by cutesmilez(f): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Madas1986:

help me tell those hypocrite in Abuja that voted Atiku to get ready El rufai part 2 is coming To them soon
Worry about yourself, they av made it already
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Printerscanner: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Across the north? You mean

Continue being in severe pains.

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by BuhariAdvocate: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2019
jayson87:
POOR PEOPLE

Your uncle in Abuja, Maitama, Asokoro, Wuse II, Wuse and Garki, VGC, Lekki, Ajah, V/I, Ikoyi, Parkview, Rivaf Gulf Estate, GRA, Banana Island voted Atiku, you in the suburbs of poverty dwellers voted Buhari. Later you will pick up your phone and open your mouth and ask your uncle to send you money, when you don't know you inherited the poverty yourself
those people you mention are rich men's corrupted and poor people are more in number than rich people.
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by mrZENographer: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
kopifaren:
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019 - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: intensive training ongoing

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Will you help me create a website as part of my tuition?
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by ridbell01(m): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
mrZENographer:
A party whose major slang is "Fighting corruption".
They themselves have shown in this election that they are the chief servants of Corruption.

#NEXTLEVELtoOne-sidedcorruptionfight.
sorry guy we feel your pain you still have chance to support Atiku in 2023
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Almunjid(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
jayson87:
POOR PEOPLE

Your uncle in Abuja, Maitama, Asokoro, Wuse II, Wuse and Garki, VGC, Lekki, Ajah, V/I, Ikoyi, Parkview, Rivaf Gulf Estate, GRA, Banana Island voted Atiku, you in the suburbs of poverty dwellers voted Buhari. Later you will pick up your phone and open your mouth and ask your uncle to send you money, when you don't know you inherited the poverty yourself

The rich voted for Atiku because he's going to favour them, while we the poor voted for Buhari who will favour us. Lol

Go and hug transformer! Lol

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by nnemmpi(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
it is absurd to see any sane person celebrate this failure undecided[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by yahmohy27: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am sure you read LAGOS in the OP
He is an ipob ,so never mind him .they are still in pains
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by simplesearch: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2019
GoTV:
sad We Nigerian Christians love and adore president Buhari. May the prayers of we Christians keep him strong. We Christians are solidly behind president Buhari

Always speaking out of point. You don't adore any Human being on earth that will be Judged at the end of time, such appellations or word of reverence is exclusively for God's reserve, don't overstep your boundary in the guise of display of sycophancy on SM and bring wrath on yourself unknowingly.
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Tabuku: 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
Moventist:
Pls help us in Plateau North and Jos North Bassa/federal constituency clarely won by PDP but refused to be announced by INEC .

PLATEAU NORTH SENATORIAL RESULTS

Jos South LGA:
PDP -108,451
APC - 26,474

Jos East LGA:
PDP - 8,679
APC – 12,635

Bassa LGA:
PDP - 35,205
APC - 27,752

B/Ladi LGA:
PDP - 42,125
APC - 16,132

Riyom LGA:
PDP -21,093
APC - 8,878

Jos North LGA:
PDP - 88,726
APC - 70,662

TOTAL
PDP - 304,279
APC - 162,533

DIFF: 141,746 IN FAVOUR OF PDP.

We urge all Plateau Citizens and indeed Nigerians to demand and insist for the declaration of the result by INEC
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Tolowodara: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
mrZENographer:

Zamfara, Yobe, Borno are heavily rigged.
Bayelsa, anambra, Rivers were heavily rigged bro. Is time to wake up to reality and I pray the next level favour you and your family.
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Tabuku: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
All the INEC that rigged in Plateau election against PDP,we will find you one by one and you will beg but it will be late. don't fucking joke or rig our votes. Plateau is 120% PDP. Don't fucking rig our votes,because we will get you all
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by chessguru(m): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
How i wish Buhari is alive to see how Jubril is making him proud

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by farem: 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too

See cifiest painment! Pele
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by clems88(m): 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too
fuvk your phone too mehn

1 Like

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by macello4(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
GoTV:
pls speak for ur self and ur family, no nomal and good child of GOD will associate its self with dis devil and his agent. And pls dont quote me oles u want to die b4 ur time, Eleribu omo.
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by overlord77: 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
OKOATA:
Fuvk INEC
Fuvk their Results
Fuvk APC
Fuvk Buhari
Fuvk PDP
Fuvk Atiku
Fuvk Political Parties
Fuvk Voters Card
Fuvk Nigeria
Fuvk U all
Fuvk me too

F this post to hell grin
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by lovemoi2(f): 3:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
GoTV:

2 Likes

Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by abacusCm(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
][
Re: Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. by Konki: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
GoTV:

Little wonder you are GoTv

All pictures are allowed!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adam Idoko's Death: Buhari Commiserates With South-East Muslims / "Carry Your Cross": TA Orji, Ikpeazu Clash Over Non-payment Of Salaries in Abia / Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.