|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,935,295 members, 7,101,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 October 2022 at 01:21 PM
|Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by zoba88: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2019|
I am listening to Father Mbaka's live E No Dey Program.He spoke about Buhari's victory.Below are some of the things he said......
1. He started by praising God with songs and praises for a prayer answered.
2. According to him,if the election was won by Atiku,Adoration Ministry will be closed.
3. He said because of Peter Obi,the world insulted the altar of God.According to him,the God of Elijah and Elisha is his God.Mbaka said during the time of Elijah,people listened to him.He said Elijah's God is his God.He was asking how many lions will somebody kill before you call him a lion killer.
4. He said he told Peter Obi the truth and many people were expecting him to paint words so that they will call him a real prophet.According to him,he said the spirit of prophecy has been with him since childhood.He said it is not a matter of being a reverend father but everybody has his gift.He urged Nigerians to learn to respect people's gift.
5. Speaking further,he said the spirit of who will be a president has been coming from the altar.He told Nigerians to learn a lesson from it.He also said that people said he prophecy because of money but they don't know the man Mbaka.Mbaka said he has no monetary gain from all the prophecies.
6. He said there is no way you will insult the altar of God(Elijah) and go scotfree.According to him,his altar stands for Elijah's altar.He recalled how he told charismatics last two weeks that Peter Obi/Atiku won't win.
7. He said he is not an INEC official.According to him,after a match some people will criticise the referee.
8. He recalled what happened during his primary school days.According to him,during his primary school days,prophets from Cherubim will come to their school and asked his teachers to give them minutes to hours to see him for prophecy.At the end all the prophecies will come to true.
9. He also said the prophecy does not come from him.He never knew how they happen but from God.According to him,during Abacha's time he was speaking against Abacha.Some top church members and pastors were attacking him until one Wednesday he mounted the pulpit and the prophecy came that Abacha will die the next day.A brigadier general called him from Aso Rock and questioned him about the prophecy.He told him that he did not say such but Holy Spirit said so.Parishioners were saying he should close his mouth.He told them to wait until tomorrow.It happened exactly the way he said.He said while speaking all these,he does not know how it happens but the spirit in him speaks.He said Catholic church is a prophetic church and should be respected.He also recalled how he said Yaradua will die.
10. He said there is no way he will take you to his altar and say you will win without ruling.
11. He said he wants to prove to the world that there is God in Catholic church.Speaking further,you should give respects to prophets.The die and wake almost every time.Speaking further,he argued that a prophet does not eat what others eat.A prophet can stay two or more weeks without eating anything.He recalled how he returned the 500k Peter Obi donated(he said it has consequences when a prophet rejects your gift).
He revealed that the gifts are more than him/even scared of the gifts.speaking further,he said the language of the Holy Spirit is only understood when Holy Spirit is in you.
12. He said what happened to Atiku/Obi is spiritual.According to him,he saw Atiku faced down while Buhari was smiling i the spiritual world.Mbaka said he's covenant child and not bothered by what people say.He gave example with prophets of Baal and Elijah in the bible.He also said that some priests came to him and urged him to forgive Peter Obi.He told them that he has forgiven him but he can not win election.He said his team is the winning team and recalled how he told people in Enugu that Buhari will win with or without their votes.He said Adoration Ministry is too sacred and Holy Spirit's apple of eyes.He recalled how he went to Lagos recently and priests were arguing about his prophecy.He told them that they should wait until February(ie when to know the authenticity of the prophecy).He asked what will happen to all the people that said he should be sanctioned if Atiku wins.He also said that this is the beginning of Peter Obi's political downfall unless he comes to Adoration Ministry and apologise
More details later
22 Likes 4 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by oteneaaron(m): 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Before this hits FP.
Religion and Politics are a dangerous mixture.
Mbaka is just doing what most religious leaders do almost every time -- Manipulate their ever gullible followers in the name of religion.
Using the name of God to support all things evil.
If a man as "holy" and "ordained" as Mbaka(I won't call him father) can with a clear conscience still support Buhari and the wanton bloodshed in Nigeria, then I am ashamed.
We have the biggest churches, but our heart is as black as soot.
Welcome to the next Level. #wediehere
192 Likes 13 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Rolandonyi: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Don't ever ridicule God or genuine prophets who are God's elect. It has consequences.
23 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 27, 2019|
No the title should be "Father Mbaka speaks on Buhari's Rig victory"
65 Likes 6 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Pierced(f): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2019|
This man is a scam, I wonder why the catholic church has not de-robe him of his priest hood.
He's supporting buhari and his tyranny, just because of his spite Peter obi, I am sure he no longer has the respect most people accorded him.
I am sure he must have heard of the connivance of inec officials and security forces to disenfranchise people from ss and se, but he won't say anything because of his hatred for Peter obi.
Instead of condemming the unjust killings in the se and ss, he's spewing trash.
Mbaka is a disgrace to the Roman Catholic Church.
165 Likes 20 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2019|
It is official.Father Mbaka has become a very huge embarrassment to the catholic church
121 Likes 8 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2019|
so if Peter Obi had broken kolanut for N200million Atiku will have won? Ganduje brought money from Buhari and that was why Buhari won?
His god must be mammmon.The god of money
126 Likes 11 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Bizmagnet: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Hmmmmmm...I think the church should just stop partisan politics. We have greater assignment in our hands.
Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.
1 Like 2 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by AstralBody: 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Father mbaka is not a prophet of God,his a money changer for the highest bidder! Crooks !
36 Likes 3 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Rolandonyi:Genuine prophet? Are you alright?
24 Likes 5 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by emekabros2: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2019|
PaChukwudi44:How much did you give him when he said Buhari will win when Goodluck Jonathan was president?Use your brain very well.
22 Likes 3 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by cr7lomo: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Nonsense... always using religion as a tool
Mbaka....no b only u know God, I know God too...I am a Christian and i read my Bible and watch a lot of foreign Christian programmes... U can't deceive me... God cannot be in support of a blood sucker that rigged the election by disenfranchising the south...17million people voted in the north while 9million voted in the south...that is electoral suppression and political fraud...
God cannot support someone that said dogs and baboons will b soaked in blood with incitements that led to the killing of many Christian youth corpers in the north ...and this blood sucker never apologised till this day
God can never support someone that never condemned the killing of the citizens by Fulani herdsmen and setting free terrorist that killed hundreds of thousands...
God cannot support a hypocrite that enriches relatives and condemn opposition that did the same thing when they were in government
God cannot support someone that lied to the electorates that he will make positive changes when elected in 2015 , but instead threw the country into confusion and very negative changes that threw the citizens into massive poverty
God cannot support someone that wines and dines with notoriously corrupt criminals like amaechi, okorocha, tinubu, oshimole,ganduje that have reaped this country into shreads
Stop deceiving urself mbaka....we are not fools...u can't try this in a white man's country( the same people that brought Christianity to us) ..they will just born down ur ministry...the way u communicate with God is no different from the way we also do.....
GOD CAN NEVER SUPPORT A TYRANT!!!!!!!
63 Likes 4 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by hisgrace090: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Derobment will not stop God from using him if He do use him.
12 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by shosky1794: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Wow! You've got to respect this man
12 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Charmingrascal(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2019|
A true man of God that is hated by his people because he always reveal what God shows him that is against their own wish.
Mbaka we know you are a true man of God don't be distracted by whatever Children of hate are saying, gradually we are knowing those who God called and those calling/famzing God.
31 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by shosky1794: 3:26pm On Feb 27, 2019|
You shall know the the truth and the truth shall set you free. This is the second time he has prophesied a Buhari win and it came to pass. You of course can continue in pain and delusion, failure and defeat can be really painful but you will be alright las las
26 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by shosky1794: 3:30pm On Feb 27, 2019|
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Johnnyessence(m): 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2019|
false reverend father, that was why pdp won all the senatorial and the representative seat in enugu state Abi.
7 Likes 2 Shares
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by nonsobaba: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Peter Obi is a very arrogant person. That is why he hasn't made progress since he finished governing(actually looting) Anambra state. I doubt he will humble himself and apologize to Fr Mbaka.
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by FarahAideed: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2019|
this one is clearly a con man working on gullible Nigerians
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by shosky1794: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2019|
This your pain will take months to go away o. Pele 2023 is just around the corner. Sifia pain
9 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Freeworldbutfre: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Johnnyessence:U didn't hear him say without Enugu Buhari we win. So that is exactly what happened Enugu gave Atiku all their vote that Buhari didn't have 10% vote. So which is true
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Okuda(m): 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019|
you are MAD father mbaka.. the world insulted the alter of God because of peter obi but who brought the insult first? if you did not open your big mouth to talk the trash you did in front of the whole world , that wouldnt have happened
4 Likes 1 Share
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Who takes mbaka serious again?
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by dante0147: 4:38pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Lol this guy is a mad man!
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Mizwisdom(f): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2019|
To tell him to shut up is hungrying me but I wil respect him and move on Ugosample come & see this priest he was praying for Buhari to win
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by UNCL3(m): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Election has come n gone, I have also moved on in politics there must always be a winner n a loser n opposition is the gift that tags along with democracy
So i urge everybody to move
If you work hard you no go even remember buhari name.
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Guzel: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2019|
Come and cut kola but
Stingy Obi refused
In the entire Anambra State, Andover staff were not “motivated” by the PDP. No mobilization by the PDP because of stingy Obi feeling accountable
|Re: Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory by Fuckdamod: 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2019|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150