Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Low Cost Lands Available. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Low Cost Lands Available. (195 Views)

HOUESES AND LANDS AVAILABLE AT ROYAL HAVEN GARDEN MOWE OFADA! / Cheap Lands Available For Sale In A Fast Developing Area Of Owerri / Genuine Lands Available At Awka Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Low Cost Lands Available. by Akintola76: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Do you know that the most expensive item in building a house of One's dream is the cost of land, once you've crossed that hurdle, you know you're already a landlord and bit by bit you can complete that home in a matter of time.
Do you also know that with as low as #600,000 yes you heard me *six hundred thousand Naira* you can acquire a plot of land in the most developing place in the city of Lagos Ibeju Lekki, the home to developmental projects like;
Dangote refinery, Deep sea port,
The new international airport,
LA campaigne Tropicana beach resort,
Lekki free trade zone, Power oil,
Kellogg's etc. Just to mention a few, and guess what these plots are free from any government encumbrances which gives you the investor the peace of mind. Hurry take that step today and starve your doubts to death.
Remember the opportunity won't be available forever.
Make that call/chat now.

https:///send?phone=2348036152592&text=I%20want%20more%20information%20about%20your%20estate%20land%20because%20I'm%20interested

(1) (Reply)

6 Hectares Of Land Suitable For Commercial Use Available For Outright Sale. / Win Millions Of Naira On Football Bet Match Today 100% Guaranteed Of Winning / Special Offer:property For Sale At Ä Discount Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.