Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

I Need Information On North Korea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Information On North Korea (2069 Views)

The Difference Between North Korea And South Korea / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Studyin In South Korea / Need Information On Fiji Island Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
I understand people say a lot of bad stuffs about North Korea which may not be true. Lately, I have been having some weird interests on relocating to that country and would like anyone that has an idea and genuine information to enlighten me on how to go about it.

It may sound crazy though but I tend to sail on uncharted waters or territory due to reasons best known to me. I'm made to understand that, Nigerians are everywhere and I'm certain there's someone out there that can assist with this information.

Thank you!

5 Likes

Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
@lalasticlala

@justwise, pls assist
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
id911:
I understand people say a lot of bad stuffs about North Korea which may not be true. Lately, I have been having some weird interests on relocating to that country and would like anyone that has an idea and genuine information to enlighten me on how to go about it.

It may sound crazy though but I tend to sail on an uncharted waters or territory due to reasons best known to me. I'm made to understand that, Nigerians are everywhere and I'm certain there's someone out there that can assist with this information.

Thank you!
If you're feeling as adventurous as you would have us believe, then try somewhere else like Iraq, Syria, Sudan or even Afghanistan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
ariketalks:

If you're feeling as adventurous as you would have us believe, then try somewhere else like Iraq, Syria, Sudan or even Afghanistan.

I don't like those countries. Interest in North Korea is just a personal thing and you won't understand it
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
id911:

I don't like those countries. Interest in North Korea is just a personal thing and you won't understand it
Okay. All the best in your pursuit of happiness.

7 Likes

Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
ariketalks:

Okay. All the best in your pursuit for happiness.

Thanks. You too

1 Like

Re: I Need Information On North Korea by KendrickAyomide: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2019
You get sense? we need sensible threads in the Travel section
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by FiftyFifty(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
I've something to say here... I'm busy now
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by AngelicBeing: 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hian, North Korea ke, okay, let me drink my coffee and l will be back with my comment, North Korea one of the most isolated country on earth due to her poor human rights records, oppression and secret killings of her citizens, nuclear flogging koboko overzealous kid president shocked

Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
You get sense? we need sensible threads in the Travel section

And what does that mean? I'm trying to get credible information about the country I intend to visit and you're saying something strange. I seriously don't understand your point
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by KendrickAyomide: 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
id911:

And what does that mean? I'm trying to get credible information about the country I intend to visit and you're saying something strange. I seriously don't understand your point
you really no get sense.. Which person Have you seen that has visited North Korea? even Donald Trump never reach there. Otondo !
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
you really no get sense.. Which person Have you seen that has visited North Korea? even Donald Trump never reach there. Otondo !

I like sailing in uncharted waters...get that into your thick skull
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by AngelicBeing: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Lol, if Trump will step or sleep a night or more in North Korea, all the different security apparatus in the US from the secret service, US Marine, nuclear sniffing dogs and a whole range of topnotch security personnel will comb were Trump will stay because that nuclear kid president of North Korea is deadly and full of deadly tricks, North Koreans sees there president as a demigod shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, if Trump will step or sleep a night or more in North Korea, all the different security apparatus in the US from the secret service, US Marine, nuclear sniffing dogs and a whole range of topnotch security personnel will comb were Trump will stay because that nuclear kid president of North Korea is deadly and full of deadly tricks, North Koreans sees there president as a demigod shocked

If need be, Donald can fly in there and nothing will happen. It just that the two countries havn't established any diplomatic relation to warrant that to happen
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by AngelicBeing: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2019
id911:

If need be, Donald can fly in there and nothing will happen. It just that the two countries havn't established any diplomatic relation to warrant that to happen
tongue

Re: I Need Information On North Korea by chukslawrence(m): 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2019
id911:

I like sailing in uncharted waters...get that into your thick skull
Nuclear being. Jokes!
Seriously, I am also interested in getting genuine info of the country.
I'm not a 'sailor' though.
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Waksdabos(m): 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2019
Op, What happened to google?
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2019
Waksdabos:
Op,
What happened to google?
Why do people come on Nairaland to seek info since google is there?
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by modskiller(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2019
Oga Madam,

You are not going anywhere, we die here, next level things on point. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Dollywood(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2019
Don't tell me Korea romantic scenes got stuck in your head
Or u are inlove with korean girls grin
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2019
Dollywood:
Don't tell me Korea romantic scenes got stuck in your head
Or u are inlove with korean girls grin

Korean ladies are beautiful no doubt especially South Korea but that isn't the reason. There might be treasures hidden in North Korea without the outside world knowing because we are fed with so much propaganda about the country. I'm always in extreme awe about their extraordinary progress in science and technology culminating in the development of nuclear weapons despite severe sanctions for decades that have stifled their development.
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Rhea(f): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2019
id911:

It may sound crazy though but I tend to sail on uncharted waters or territory due to reasons best known to me. I'm made to understand that, Nigerians are everywhere and I'm certain there's someone out there that can assist with this information.

Thank you!

Go to facebook and search for prof Alhassan Muhammad. He is a professor in Uniabuja and one of the best Nigerian experts on North Korea. He probably visits there at least once a year. NK probably has a stronger presence in Abuja than SK. Attend their meetings and talks in Abuja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Rhea:

Go to facebook and search for prof Alhassan Muhammad. He is a professor in Uniabuja and one of the best Nigerian experts on North Korea. He probably visits there at least once a year. NK probably has a stronger presence in Abuja than SK. Attend their meetings and talks in Abuja.

Ok, thanks
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 02, 2019
I've been there and I can tell you to expect a nightmare when you get there. Be ready for a retarded and hostile environment but if you're a Northerner, I mean not so liberal one(no disrespect), then you may easily fit in.
By the way, you helped ushered in next level and now don't wanna be part of it undecided
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
MajorJeffery:
I've been there and I can tell you to expect a nightmare when you get there. Be ready for a retarded and hostile environment but if you're a Northerner, I mean not so liberal one(no disrespect), then you may easily fit in.
By the way, you helped ushered in next level and now don't wanna be part of it undecided

I hate next level...I'm fully Atikulated!

Since you said you have been there, boss please, can you give me a glimpse of your experience there?
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Hi. Kindly check your mail.
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
You will not be allowed to use a phone, computer or internet.... Thats Communism

2 Likes

Re: I Need Information On North Korea by id911(m): 10:34pm On Mar 02, 2019
inpeterzon:
You will not be allowed to use a phone, computer or internet.... Thats Communism

It's not possible... Have you been there before? Maybe propaganda
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
Ishilove:

Hi. Kindly check your mail.
Haunty, hope egwusi soup and foo foo dey the mail? undecided
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2019
id911:

I hate next level...I'm fully Atikulated!

Since you said you have been there, boss please, can you give me a glimpse of your experience there?
I advise against relocating. Yes, you can smoke weed like cigarettes no one cares but if you fail any of the restrictions which are of course many, your family back home should expect you after the next coming of Jesus. Before I forget, delete your account here before relocating because you won't be needing it. Internet restriction is brutal over there. Go about your normal business, no one will bother you but what is life without freedom?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Ishilove: 5:54am On Mar 03, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Haunty, hope egwusi soup and foo foo dey the mail? undecided
No, donut and coffee. cheesy

Abeg read it jor. I just sent a business proposal some minutes ago.
Re: I Need Information On North Korea by Ishilove: 5:56am On Mar 03, 2019
id911:

Thank you!
Your village people have started fanning their biabia with your picture, abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monowi - The Village With The Population Of 1 / LAGOS BRT: Video As Man Standing Behind Lady Got His Dick Standing Too / BLACK THURSDAY! How The Otedola Bridge Accident Happened + New Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.