Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Nairaland, It Is Time To Move On And Build A Better Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland, It Is Time To Move On And Build A Better Nigeria (441 Views)

I’m Interested In Better Nigeria – Peter Obi Clears Air On Running With El-rufai / Tinubu Will Retire To A Better Nigeria, Says First Lady / goverment should Shut Down Nairaland, it Is Creating Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland, It Is Time To Move On And Build A Better Nigeria by LagosWharf: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
This post is for the admin and mods of Nairaland including mynd44, lalasticlala, seun.

The election has come and gone. Nairaland played a major role. It's done now. It is time to move on.

Now it's the time to build a better Nigeria. The media has a role in shaping the minds of people. Nairaland is one of the largest media platforms in Nigeria. You have a role to play. Before now, Nairaland played a huge role in worsening tribalism. This won't help us going forward. We are Nigerians.

Let's start by moving positive topics to the frontpage. No tribal and hate topics. No APC vs PDP topic. Let's join hands to make Nigeria great. Elections is gone. Atikulate and 4x4 posts are no longer necessary. Please encourage togetherness. You won't gain anything from dividing Nigerians in the long run. Only cheap temporary traffic for your forum.

Note: I am neither APC or PDP. I was supporting Kingsley Moghalu and his brilliant vice Umma Gesto. I knew they won't win but I enjoyed listening to them. It showed that there was hope for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, It Is Time To Move On And Build A Better Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Tambuwal/Udom vs osinbanjo/el refuai 2023
Re: Nairaland, It Is Time To Move On And Build A Better Nigeria by FarahAideed: 5:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
When we collect back our mandate then your nonsense will make sense

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, It Is Time To Move On And Build A Better Nigeria by Asshurbanipal: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Donmedra:
Tambuwal/Udom vs osinbanjo/el refuai 2023
North/ SE ticket of PDP is still very much intact. SS PDP respects that.
Re: Nairaland, It Is Time To Move On And Build A Better Nigeria by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

North/ SE ticket of PDP is still very much intact. SS PDP respects that.
after giving him less than 4 million votes abi?
Re: Nairaland, It Is Time To Move On And Build A Better Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:49am On Feb 28, 2019
This victory is for all the patriots and lovers of Sai Baba on Nairaland.
God bless everyone that voted and supported Our Daddy from Day one and also those that joined us along the way.
Now that our prayers have been answered, let us be magnanimous in victory....

Take this from Festus Keyamo :
As we celebrate, I urge that we don’t do so wildly as to put us or others in harm’s way. I also urge all our supporters to be magnanimous in victory and not to taunt those who lost. Those who fought us with ideas are not our enemies. They are just patriots with different ideas and upbringing.

Victory is enough reward for our efforts
Moving on to a better Nigeria along with our President is all that matters now.
God bless you all.
God bless Nigeria
#GratefulHeart

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Hope To Become Deputy Senate President-tinubu / APC Reps Candidate Apologises To Gov Ayade For Viral Video / Lagos State Gives Headteachers And Staff 48hrs To Force Families To Vote APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.