Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria (45187 Views)

Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1960s, '70s And '80s (Videos And Memories) / Independence Day Celebrations Of The 1970s And 1980s (Videos And Memories) / Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From Across The Nation. Videos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
Here are some pictures of people celebrating the victory of Buhari from Benue to Abuja to Kaduna to Katsina to Yoruba Land, etc.

I keep asking myself why the Northerners are celebrating like this especially since Buhari contested against a fellow northerner. They should not be celebrating like this except the other northerner was never a friend of theirs to begin with. Except the other northerner is despised by them.

Enjoy the pictures

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
and

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Free suya

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Kyase(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin
Sai baba

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by FiftyFifty(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
even more

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
na wa

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by slawomir: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
"I keep asking myself why the Northerners are celebrating like this especially since Buhari contested against a fellow northerner"

Simply because they see atiku as a liberal man who won't key into their Islamic agenda and he doesn't have this born to rule mentality
Why don't you ask yourself assuming it was buhari Vs el rufai
My guy it would have been fifty fifty vote because they both have the same agenda
When buhari is done he will handover to el rufai or ribadu

Then tinubu wings will be cliped finally

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by origima: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pls where is my friend, Rushdie?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin

Celebrations in my Kingdom.

Look closely at my username grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by 2undeee(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Great
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by emmykk(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
There is no jubilation in any where,everywhere is moody and sad because people can't stomach what the poor population of K-states has brought to us.

Even the photos above are pre-election pix.Everywhere is dull.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Koolking(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
The presidential election was clearly the masses vs the elite battle for the soul of Nigeria.

At last, the masses won, while the elite are wailing and making vain threat. Massive retirement of the elite in progress

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ehhen
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by abdulazeez1002(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nice one

Please be nice to Wailers

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Congratulations to the winners
Sorry for the losers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by dipopoo(m): 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
You people are very wicked so you want Atikulated people to drink this

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by cr7lomo: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
U should correct the topic to " Buhari's victory celebration in the north"

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lol look at the environment sef poverty poverty everywhere......this kind of ppl will now be hovering round you later begging for money bambi allah bambi allah ...you cant find this kind of illiterates in areas like VGC lekki Abuja grin grin grin you find this kind of ppl in oshogbo illorin kaduna...poor ppl that are comfortable in poverty grin

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by ogbonti: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Issokay, I can't wait for read about the first victim of snipper.... I will mock the dead here on nairaland....
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by PUSSYBOY2: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wish I was in that Suya spot chai I for finish all that nama

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by urchman23: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Improverish people celebrating the beginning of poverty.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Stalwert: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
origima:
Pls where is my friend, Rushdie?

Unconscious and in comatose state, he is being fed intravenously.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by IMASTEX: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Logically, every adminstration perform their best during the first tenure as a way to ease a reelection. But after winning the second term, they will go 200% looting.

Going by the above, Buhari had just performed his very best. You can guess what to expect. Every route out of Nigeria will experience unprecedented traffic. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by naturalmi: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Juxtapose this celebration with when Abacus died, which one is better?
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Banter1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Happy people
Re: Pictures From Celebrations Of Buharis Victory From All Over Nigeria by Buharifanatic: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
pdp that hate buhari arent new people

they are jonathan supporters and voters

if he beat jonathan despite your best efforts 2015, why are you shocked?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience At Buhari Flag-off Rally In Porthacourt / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.