Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help (1056 Views)

Monolaurin capsules Kills Staphylococcus Bacteria Completely Without Reoccurring / Am Suffering From Stubborn Reoccurring Infection / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
Ok I have been having this frequent reoccurring viginal inchting pleases I need serious help
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
I help oooo any other remedy
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by Pjossot(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na toilet infection biko
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Help pls
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Pjossot:
Na toilet infection biko

Yes but it has refuse to go...I have taken so many injection. I need other help. Is driving me crazy
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by adadike(f): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
Go and steam your vagina or port to health section. This is politics section
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2019
adadike:
Go and steam your vagina or port to health section. This is politics section

I have posted it there but no one is talking to me
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by omanzo02: 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Contact sarkki, madridguy or any BMC member to practically inject you with their rigging toxic oil, your va.ginal itching will disappear. But best go and see a doctor or gynecologist.
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hey
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by madridguy(m): 6:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Are you base in Lagos State?

tyhgfrdeswscbhf:
Ok I have been having this frequent reoccurring viginal inchting pleases I need serious help
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:08am On Feb 28, 2019
madridguy:
Are you base in Lagos State?

Yes
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by madridguy(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2019
If you know Dopemu area I can link you with a guy like that. He prepare good herbs for it.

tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Yes
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2019
madridguy:
If you know Dopemu area I can link you with a guy like that. He prepare good herbs for it.

Where is dopemu
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by madridguy(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2019
What part of Lagos are you?

tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Where is dopemu
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:17pm On Mar 27, 2019
madridguy:

Hey
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
madridguy:

How can I get his number
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tabithababy(f): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
tyhgfrdeswscbhf:

Hope you have changed all your panties, tights, potty, boxers etc
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by Gboliwe: 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
First off, there is no such thing as a toilet infection.

Second, please go to a real hospital and talk to a real doctor. Be prepared for lab tests and maybe a pelvic scan. Take your prescription accordingly. You will be fine

1 Like

Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by Bossjakande: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
tabithababy:

Hope you have changed all your panties, tights, potty, boxers etc
read my blogs dear
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by Maga30(m): 4:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
Answering your question is quite difficult mainly because you said you have gone for treatment and the itchy hasn't stop.

There are tons of questions that I would love to ask you but it won't be necessary.

But if you can let us know what the doctor said the issue was then someone might come up with a good suggestion.

If you are having an STD, then you really really need to more focused on that!!

For starters,

1. Ensure you are using a clean toilet

2. Ensure your undies are always neat. Use
cotton undies preferably.

3. If you are not having any discharge, then, get a clean cloth and soak in apple cider vinegar.

Apple cider vinegar is antibacterial and antifungal, it naturally would kill any bacteria down there causing irritation.

Just use it to wipe your vinegar morning and evening for 3 days and you should be relieved!

4. Stop the use of scented wipes or tissue paper. They could be the cause of irritation.

5. Stop the use of any special wash you may be using down there. Its not safe to always use chemicals to cleanse your vagina! Preferably rinse with water!

And if the itching is accompanied by an odour different from the normal feminine odour, then there might be an issue.

In this case, you have to be methodical in your approach.

Because, you are probably dealing with a bacteria or yeast infection.

For this one, go back to your doctor! Or simply go see a gynecologist.

But try this natural remedy;

1. Chew 3 or more garlics per day for three days.
It will relieve you of the itching and kill any bacteria down there.
But don't make the mistake of applying garlic mixture down there.

2. As you take in the garlic, also apply the apple cider vinegar the way I described earlier on.

Combine this with a good hygiene and you will be completely fine! smiley
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by tyhgfrdeswscbhf(f): 5:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maga30:
Answering your question is quite difficult mainly because you said you have gone for treatment and the itchy hasn't stop.

There are tons of questions that I would love to ask you but it won't be necessary.

But if you can let us know what the doctor said the issue was then someone might come up with a good suggestion.

If you are having an STD, then you really really need to more focused on that!!

For starters,

1. Ensure you are using a clean toilet

2. Ensure your undies are always neat. Use
cotton undies preferably.

3. If you are not having any discharge, then, get a clean cloth and soak in apple cider vinegar.

Apple cider vinegar is antibacterial and antifungal, it naturally would kill any bacteria down there causing irritation.

Just use it to wipe your vinegar morning and evening for 3 days and you should be relieved!

4. Stop the use of scented wipes or tissue paper. They could be the cause of irritation.

5. Stop the use of any special wash you may be using down there. Its not safe to always use chemicals to cleanse your vagina! Preferably rinse with water!

And if the itching is accompanied by an odour different from the normal feminine odour, then there might be an issue.

In this case, you have to be methodical in your approach.

Because, you are probably dealing with a bacteria or yeast infection.

For this one, go back to your doctor! Or simply go see a gynecologist.

But try this natural remedy;

1. Chew 3 or more garlics per day for three days.
It will relieve you of the itching and kill any bacteria down there.
But don't make the mistake of applying garlic mixture down there.

2. As you take in the garlic, also apply the apple cider vinegar the way I described earlier on.

Combine this with a good hygiene and you will be completely fine! smiley

I have done this
Re: Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help by NAJALYN: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Health Best Shampoo For Hair Growth For Men, Women 2019 / Does Garlic Treat Epididymitis? / Every Metal Surface Gives Me An Electric Shock. Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.