Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course (728 Views)

How To Play The Best Card Trick Ever / Win 500n Recharge Card. Let's Play The ANT Game! Come In Here...... / Learn How To Play The Piano - Video Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course by crixtech: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2019
Learn & Master Guitar is widely recognized as the best home instruction course for learning guitar available anywhere. It consists of 10 professionally produced DVDs, 5 Jam-Along CDs, a 100+ page lesson book all converted to HD digital formats for easy access on all devices. It is the only instructional package you’ll ever need on your journey toward mastery of the guitar.

Call/WhatsApp 07059413817 to order

Free Nationwide Pickup Delivery!

#7000 Naira only

Re: Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course by crixtech: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2019
Hurry Limited time offer.
Re: Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course by crixtech: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Order today and have it delivered tomorrow to receive on Saturday. Free and fast delivery nationwide.

Contact 07059413817 via call or whatsapp to place your order.
Re: Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course by crixtech: 6:39am On Mar 01, 2019
Learn how to play the guitar from the comfort of your home just like having your own personal instructor with you.
Re: Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course by crixtech: 10:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Payment on delivery available in Port Harcourt. Fast pickup delivery to other locations nationwide.
Re: Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course by crixtech: 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
Bonus!!! Bonus!!! Bonus!!! Order the Learn & Master Guitar course now and get 'Learn To Play Blues Lead Guitar' Course worth 10000 Naira included as Bonus. Limited time offer!
Re: Learn How To Play The Guitar - Complete Video Course by AlRoss0908: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wow! I desperately need this collection! I always enjoyed listening when someone plays guitar but never thought I would find it interesting to learn myself. As a kid, I’ve always been embarrassed to play in front of others. That’s why all my attempts to learn how to play any musical instrument or singing were unsuccessful. After I’ve grown up, I decided to finally learn how to play and do it only for myself. I’ve even purchased a couple of rock guitar books, and they have some valuable tips for beginners.

(1) (Reply)

MISSING PERSON! Help Us Find Akinsiwaju Sanya / The Most Emotional Pictures You've Ever Seen? / Download "Sunflower" Remix For Free (postmalone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.