Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (38593 Views)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Businessideas: 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2019
Get a copy of this book and thank me later wink

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by TemmyT002(m): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Start frying akara with either Palm oil or groundnut oil
All the things you need to get started may not be up to 30k
If you fry 100 balls of akara daily, each for 20 naira, you gain 2000 naira daily.
In a month, you get over 40k
Save 500 naira daily too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by ZoeyJ(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Olas8:
Food stuff business like
Buying onions in the northern part of our country and transport it to the southern part of Nigeria to sell.
Buy and sell in bags and make sure u get ur money back within 3weeks and recycle.
Gid ll bless ur hustle

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by ZoeyJ(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2019
Zanziman:

Undercover journalism. Record the night Life across ur state. Red light zone, clubs, streets, drugs etc. You get paid for every new video. $500USD upfront for every video send and up to 60% on google adsense and external advert earnings.

YouTube channel currently has over 2m subscribers.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Somerville: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2019
Totoch:
You can start with buying and selling of cloths.. you in Kano is an added advantage, if you know what I mean�

I don't know what you mean by the emboldened but if it's because of the believe that Kano is a commercial city, then I laugh in Swahili.

If you've never been to Kano, you'll believe almost everything they tell you about that place.
Let me stop here, I won't type much.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Do clothes biz and recharge cards
If you don't have a place to display it, you can be going to hostel and secondary schools

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Divay22(f): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
dreamwords:
Recharge card printing , okrika clothing
What's this recharge card printing all about?
How is it done?

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Butoneday2(m): 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
Go and ask buhari that question? You voted him in and come here come they seek advice. Who do you think that will advice you here when everybody dey vex.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by 999Kobo(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
Start buying text books and be reading them.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2019
If you are too eager to make profit, you have to relax your muscles. What works for A might not work for B.

Invest in something you can comfortably promote; your idea or a borrowed idea that kicks your passion and not your greed.

Indomine and fried egg in the evening.
What do you think?

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by ukaface(f): 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
phollybee:
Yes... Go and play Bet Naija, that 40k can yield Millions within 24hrs...
Thank me later
God will not use you to give somebody heart attack.Say Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by uuzba(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
SealTeam6:
Lot's of things you can do bro... Buy a phone then resell ir at a higher price.
Electronic devices and their useless depreciation?

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Yoighaman(m): 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
It's not a small amount, you don't even need a dime....never done this but would ask you to buzz me later, let me re-consider..... I'll share my contact details but have concerns with that.... let's see how it goes...but bro, no amount is small to start a business!

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobleman220: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
With just 16,000 naira, you can start trading with binary.com.

Am a bot programmer and i will give you my best bots that brings you 10-50$ daily trading by itself..

The bot trades on your behalf...not you doing the trade..

Note: you must have a good smartphone or a laptop with good internet connection
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Ezypretty: 10:51pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buy beautiful Ankara Daviva fabrics at wholesale price of 1500 and resell 2000 and above call or whatsapp me on 08068394804
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by fof1: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Hello Guys Please help me out..
I am a student in one of the federal Uni. in the northern part of the country
I have 30k-40k, Is there any business/Investment
I can start this little amount ..
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.
The year just began I don't want to waste it like the previous year ..
I want to start a business with this amount..
I know the amount is too low but at least let me start with this

I will appreciate if you push this to fp

MY GOOD FRIEND. PLS WHATSAPP OR TEXT ME TO CHAT U UP PN WHAT EXACTLY U CAN DO TP EARN MPNEY DAILY. I HAVE TWO CLEAR BUSINESS U CAN LEGITIMATELY DO FROM D COMFOTT OF UR HOME OR SCHOOL DAILY AND EARN TOO. U WILL THANK ME EVER.08027164844...08096165229...

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by EdoBozz(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2019
Buy 2-3 cartons of indomie noodles, buy stove, buy take way packs, buy two crates of eggs, buy bottle of oil, pepper and few other stuffs like sardines and like two frying pans.

Find a good location around campus were you don't have to pay much or pay anything at all as you are a student. Every evening and weekends carry your stuffs to your spot, give yourself a unique style of arranging nice noodles and eggs for students and ensure you are very neat in what you do.

My guy, trust me you wont believe the oil money flow you will start receiving. But abeg, no go allow fine girls come dey shake body for you come dey chop credit, you go wreck quick quick.

Just focus on giving them a nice package of tasty noodles and fried egg (you call call it "Noodles on my mind" if you like). Let people know you for selling the best tasty noodles on campus and that's the beginning of success. Even when you graduate, your noodles will till mind in so many minds.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by febirim09: 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
You can actually do any business advertised but if you're willing to grow an investment from your 40K. I can give you some financial advice
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Antoeni(m): 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2019
Start hawking Ofada Rice and Stew

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by olexjay(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wizklynd23:
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.

if you're living in an area where there's stable electricity then go and get an iron, water spray, some starch and start laundry business, all those campus big boys will patronize u giving their clothes nice look with good starch.. If only u can do that

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Mekus7720(m): 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hmm..30 - 40k is quite small though. But for a start, get what your fellow students needs. For example, you might target the female population, get stuffs like Chebe powder and karkar oil, to grow their natural hair faster, also for guys to grow beards faster. This will really help you out and will double your money within 2.5 months of starting. Send me an email if you want to learn more on this business or if you want to be a distributor or if you need yours too.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by smithbidy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sell some little edible things, like groundnut, Sugar, grounded pepper, noodles and add recharge card. I bet people will patronise you. It might be hilarious but think of it a bit more

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by DonX001: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wizklynd23:

Let me give you the best advice of the day.
Go join this thread I posted below.
Read everything there, ask questions and implement it aggressively.
You'll come back and thank me later.
40k is more than enough to start making good money (with your hustle).

https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/what-make-money-online

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by LINTUNE(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
cheesy grin
BOOMnaija:
BUY A PISTOL AND ASSASSINATE MR LIFELESS 4+4.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by onyiibest(m): 11:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
Go to Alaba int Lagos but phone acceries go to your and sell great bro

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by LINTUNE(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
phollybee:
Yes... Go and play Bet Naija, that 40k can yield Millions within 24hrs...
Thank me later
bet9ja is the greatest scam, I regret playing it in the first place, now am addicted embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Kaybex007(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
First things first

You're an entrepreneur and your business would need a bit awareness.

you need a classy logo to speak for your business. I'd design one for you at an affordable rate.

Chai, NAIJA, the money wey never reach to do anything, you still won collect from him all in the name of designing logo. Is this not a scam? You wicked sha, can't you do it for free, at least help him in growing up his business.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by LINTUNE(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
grin
IjebuWarrior:
Go sow seed with dem Daddy G.Os. grin Oyedepo - N10K, Adeboye - N10K Oyakhilome - N10K

E go turn N300 Million in a month... grin

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by GRACEGLORY: 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Wizklynd23:

HEY Dan, 40k is a lot of money, thats twice or even thrice some persons monthly take home.
Here it is, the number one need of any man is food. Try to invest in foods: could be snacks, drinks, or even some real cooked foods, or some fries. And if you can't do any of those, take few weeks to go learn how to make shawarma, and wait for the gurls to show up grin

Note: avoid unnecessary expenses, such shop, qiosk, and other fancy, they'd take your money away.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by bizhop01: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
toluleke:
Try and invest in on your self by learning something worth while. ICT related or something that will make you better in your field
With this 30K?
you get mind sha

3 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by jackbennie: 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
start to source farm produce and sell

Wizklynd23:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / Toyota Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana / SMS Alert Charge: Is First Bank Stealing My Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.