Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (38589 Views)

As A Student, What Business Can I Start With 117k? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? / What Business Or Investment Can I Go Into With 1millon Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by twhy111(m): 12:30am On Feb 28, 2019
peflox:
I am a graduate of estate management, 2:1,a teacher and an experienced poultry;broiler farmer, 11 years into broiler production and still counting... 30k in2 poultry biz,I can put u through, everyday, detailed, even on this thread... I can give u every idea u need to sail through... Pefloxx farmz... We "proteinizze".
pls can we chat on whatapp about this? This is my number

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by torddy4u(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=Wizklynd23 post=76196002]Hello Guys Please help me out..
I am a student in one of the federal Uni. in the northern part of the country
I have 30k-40k, Is there any business/Investment
I can start this little amount ..
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.
The year just began I don't want to waste it like the previous year ..
I want to start a business with this amount..
I know the amount is too low but at least let me start with this

I will appreciate if you push this to fp

Hi, you can start oriflame cosmetics Business with as low as 15 K to that of 30k, u gets paid at the end of the month, Get all product at 30% discount. we teach you how to sell your products on social media without moving from office to office but just at the comfort of your home.
U can join us https:///2XvbwXl
More info Whatsapp 09056115929

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Debramaye:
actually weed has high turnover grin just don't get caught that's all and you'll smiling to 100k per head
Do you sell weed? Would you advice your sibling in the University to indulge in it? Just curious to know!

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by samisj4real(m): 12:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Hello Guys Please help me out..
I am a student in one of the federal Uni. in the northern part of the country
I have 30k-40k, Is there any business/Investment
I can start this little amount ..
I have wasted precious time and resources thinking I need huge amount to start a business.
The year just began I don't want to waste it like the previous year ..
I want to start a business with this amount..
I know the amount is too low but at least let me start with this

I will appreciate if you push this to fp
Go & play bet.

DONALD TRUMP TO WIN 2020 USA ELECTION.

1XBET.COM (POLITICS)

DON'T BOTHER THANKING ME.

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Wizklynd23(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2019
Bollinah:
If you’re a female, try to learn
a handwork.
Freelancing undecided

How is it
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Wizklynd23(m): 12:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Simplep:
Oh,you are in north,when u were voting buhari,e dey sweet you,carry ur wahala go front
Una never chi chom chin
Lol...
Biko leave politics away from this cheesy
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by samisj4real(m): 12:41am On Feb 28, 2019
You can as well borrow buhari to add to TSA.

HE'LL BE VERY MUCH GRATEFUL. SINCE HE'S SAVING FOR THE RAINY DAYS grin

40K YOU WAN USE AM DO BUSINESS. OGA JUST USE AM CHOP SUYA CLEAN MOUTH

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by osazsky(m): 12:42am On Feb 28, 2019
Kalashnikov102:

Like what kind of cloth business.. Am ready to put #100k!
hausa dey were cloth?,dont give him wrong advice o,like buging jeans,polio,snekers all should b caftan o

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2019
henry49:
Do you sell weed? Would you advice your sibling in the University to indulge in it? Just curious to know!
no i don't, but if one is broke and has no other choice then

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Debramaye:
ah ah, Debra, being broke is not a good reason to do that! That's just not an option! Any other good suggestions?
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by susanfrancis25(f): 12:59am On Feb 28, 2019
invest in boxers and singlets winkinvest in boxers and singlets

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by susanfrancis25(f): 12:59am On Feb 28, 2019
winkinvest in boxers and singlets

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Gluck1(m): 1:03am On Feb 28, 2019
Bros mind nobody here.. Add me on whatsapp let me reveal things... Infact simple.. Buy cloths and sell O.k ... Or u can buy fairly phones at cheap price and sell at a higher price

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Wizklynd23(m): 1:03am On Feb 28, 2019
febirim09:
You can actually do any business advertised but if you're willing to grow an investment from your 40K. I can give you some financial advice
I need more advice
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Wizklynd23(m): 1:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Avast:

Share your idea with me bro. I am on this path
More information pls
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Wizklynd23(m): 1:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Royalemex3310:
First of all. Who did you vote for ? If you voted my choice , I will support you with additional#240,k. So who did you cure for ?
Baba Buhari cheesy
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by Sike(m): 1:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Online business.
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by TAIS: 2:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company,church,mosque,NGOs, Society
and clubs with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Accredited professional and get your certificate in ONE WEEK and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.
Business name- N9,500 (N12,500 seven working days express)
Limited Liability Company- N58,000 (seven working days)
Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000
Call or Whatsapp 07032628962
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by kezid(m): 2:20am On Feb 28, 2019
I can really be of help to you, i remember starting as an entrepreneur while i was a Fresher in Delsu, Abraka in 2015 with lesser amount of what you have now.

All you need is Business idea and ability to take Risks okay?
If interested check my signature at Facebook/Instagram@ Kezid_Jr Global Company Ltd©

CEO
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by pragmatistm(m): 2:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Register for crypto currency trading on this website and make good returns.

This is where many people around the world make money without leaving their house. It's simple and the withdrawal to your e-currency wallet is instant.

https:///y8lsdfcw

See proof of withdrawal.

NB: You need an e-currency account to do this. You can open this free if charge from:

You can get BTC or Etherium from there. use
http:///y4lnjwak
Register then deposit Naira into your NGN wallet with your ATM card and buy BTC from the naira in the website. Then you can use the BTC to do your trading. Minimum is 0.005 BTC ($20). Thank me later.

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by afolabia143: 2:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Dear most advice here is just to mislead you that amount use it to go into selling of phone and laptop on a small scale .like buy and iPhone 6 for 35 to 40k advertise it for 50 to 55 on OLX and jiji then market it in your school..or buy a laptop advertise and sell that's how I started few years back

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by FOWOSHERE01(m): 2:56am On Feb 28, 2019
henry49:
Start a CPA online marketing business. No selling! Ask people to register on any website and get paid from $0.64 each. Get 100 people per day, $64 or more. Target USA residents on facebook, twitter, instagram. How get them: search for any American cities, celebs, Trump, Obama, companies etc. follow their followers. Don't target african countries.
Or,pay for ads: $5 to reach 1000 people. You can make up to $340 with just that amount!
Best countries to target:
US
Australia
UK
New Zealand
Canada
Switzerland
Target countries with high standard of living: make money from them! If you're interested, drop me a line!
Hi henry49
Can you enlighten me please?
I've never made a dime through CPA
Can I get in touch with you personally?
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by taskcompleteng: 3:40am On Feb 28, 2019
afolabia143:
Dear most advice here is just to mislead you that amount use it to go into selling of phone and laptop on a small scale .like buy and iPhone 6 for 35 to 40k advertise it for 50 to 55 on OLX and jiji then market it in your school..or buy a laptop advertise and sell that's how I started few years back

Bro Afolabi please can you put me through on how to.buy cheap and resell
My WhatsApp 07061960316
Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by taskcompleteng: 3:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Cantonese:

You can start an importation business if you make it 50k. I can tell you what you can do with it if you call me. Cheers.

Hmmmmm can we talk.on WhatsApp

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by JewelBukky(f): 3:49am On Feb 28, 2019
@OP.... Its very thoughtful of you to wanna do something meaningful even as the year is still fresh.
I've got few tips to share with you dear... But first thing first, pray and ask God to lead you and also bless whatever business your heart goes with. However, I want you to see venturing into a business as a great risk, there's no harm in trying, no harm in falling in the process or eventually also.. The only harm is falling and not rising back, also, not learning from every risk encountered.

So you being a guy.... In a federal Uni up north as well... I'll like you to measure the feasibility of the ideas i'm about to share with you based on these fact. Study your environment very well, also study your target customers.... Will you do well if you sell to the ladies, guys or mixed gender? Or would there be restrictions considering the fact that you may not be able to reach out to them if you live on Campus? (Northern Unis and gender spacing things)...

Having measured all these, you can consider investing your 40k into:

1. Sale of female okrika chiffon tops, bumshots, poly materials etc,... You can get these by a method known as counting/selecting... I.e..... You buy in Pcs... peradventure, you start up with this, you can progress into buying in bales in the long run.... You can get pcs of each chiffon top @300-500naira... Resell 500, 800 to 1k.

2. Sale of cotton boxers for guys....(aba hand sewed types)... You can do the packaging by getting fine transparent nylons.... 3pcs per pack..... You can also choose to sell 1 at a time... A pair of these boxers goes for 300-500 also.... Sell each at 500-800... Package 3 and sell @1,500-2k.

3. Sale of Aba hand sewed Stock Jean trousers either for ladies/guys.... Each sell @700-800... Resell @1k-1,500.

4. Sale of Designer Perfume Oils.... You can buy perfume oils in mls.... 3, 6,10, 20, 30mls.... Take 3ml for example.... You can buy 25pcs... @15k.... I.e., 600 each... Resell 800-1k.
6ml @1,200 each, resell 2k, 10ml @2,500... Resell 3k.... 20ml @3k each resell 4k.... Notherners wear perfumes a lot.

5. Sale of Male/Female/Unisex Sneakers.... You get these in colors and sizes.... A pair goes for 3k-3,500... Resell 4k-5,500.

6. Mini Importation of phone accessories.... Say charger, ear phones, batteries, power banks & co.

Calculate your return on investment on each of these business ideas. ...

Ponder on them all.... Pray and rationalize. May God see you through.

Don't forget your social media handles as great means of marketing and creating awareness as well...

You'll never regret deciding to go with any of these... It can only get better dear! I am a living testimony. smiley

You can reach me for enquiries by sending a mail.

Midas touch!!!!! smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by taskcompleteng: 3:50am On Feb 28, 2019
henry49:
Start a CPA online marketing business. No selling! Ask people to register on any website and get paid from $0.64 each. Get 100 people per day, $64 or more. Target USA residents on facebook, twitter, instagram. How get them: search for any American cities, celebs, Trump, Obama, companies etc. follow their followers. Don't target african countries.
Or,pay for ads: $5 to reach 1000 people. You can make up to $340 with just that amount!
Best countries to target:
US
Australia
UK
New Zealand
Canada
Switzerland
Target countries with high standard of living: make money from them! If you're interested, drop me a line!

Maybe it is our season to shine this year

Sir am indicating interest
taskcompleteng@gmail.com, 07061960316 WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Debramaye:

Bros,
Na the Koko dem tell you so. If you don’t smoke and can control your mouth. Igbo go turn that money to 1M before you know it.

Na tested and trusted.

And you go still be Baba for ground.

2 Likes

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by sholey4love: 4:51am On Feb 28, 2019
Forex

1 Like

Re: I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? by DonX001: 5:20am On Feb 28, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

Thanks a lot for this link very educative,boss I hail oo abundant blessings ahead.
Thanks. Wish you the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Checkout The Money I Saved Within 3 Months With My Piggy Bank / Toyota Opens Assembly Plant In Ghana / SMS Alert Charge: Is First Bank Stealing My Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.