Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) (38214 Views)

Woman Arrested For Allegedly Hiring A Criminal To Rob Her Friend Of Her Iphone / House Maid Leads Armed Gang To Rob Her Employer Of ₦‎2.8m In Lagos / Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 27, 2019
According to a Facebook user identified as Sediame Roberts Queens, a tsotsi man tried to rob a white lady but ended up dead as she shot him with her gun, out of fear.
The incident reportedly happened last week in South Africa.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/white-woman-shoots-man-who-tried-to-rob.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by KendrickAyomide: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2019
Benjaminfixed47:
Read below it
Ode ! play with your family abi suffer no they tire una?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by daddytime(m): 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2019
Beautiful head shot....

Sniper babe...

Kill the lazy mofo

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by medexico(m): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
See as the blood is flowing to the sewers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by KingSatan: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sweet Blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Richdad50(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
A thief will never spare you in the heat of confrontation. Don't spare them either.

#Richdad

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by starbuck(f): 12:21am On Feb 28, 2019
You see where Next level has landed him sad sad

7 Likes

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by babadigu(m): 12:28am On Feb 28, 2019
she did a great job !

11 Likes

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by okwabayi(m): 1:58am On Feb 28, 2019
O ya Ngozi I wonder what her race manna had to play in the yabaru matter.
Anyone ti wa could've shot him abuna dead.
Hapuya R.I.P. to the nyanya dead.
I doubt he kwekekweke had mfisi potential fi in si life.

The way black South Africans write makes me think they're all semi illiterate

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by falcon01: 2:42am On Feb 28, 2019
which kind english be dis? i dey read dey her headache

9 Likes

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Jakumo(m): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2019
Legalizing self defense handguns in Nigeria will facilitate this kind of instant self-preservation justice. Nice marksmanship from the lady in arms.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Chipink(f): 8:29am On Feb 28, 2019
okwabayi:
O ya Ngozi I wonder what her race manna had to play in the yabaru matter.
Anyone ti wa could've shot him abuna dead.
Hapuya R.I.P. to the nyanya dead.
I doubt he kwekekweke had mfisi potential fi in si life.

The way black South Africans write makes me think they're all semi illiterate

grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by tsinzu: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2019
He was killed in the line of duty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Pavore9: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Nice one.....self defense..
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Ayoswit(f): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
How dem go come judge dis kind matter?

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
starbuck:
You see where Next level has landed him sad sad
Na for South Africa
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by braveboy64(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2019
Why na?
Why not leg
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Uglymugg: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2019
medexico:
See as the blood is flowing to the sewers

It's art.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by zejuduhewi: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by XTHRONE(m): 9:30am On Feb 28, 2019
South African whites can be most times aggressive to non whites,

1 Like

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Dottore: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Ok
Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Pavore9: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2019
XTHRONE:
South African whites are bigger racist

For killing one who attacked her? shocked

1 Like

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by Mouthgag: 9:32am On Feb 28, 2019
What is the meaning of WHITE woman

RUBBISH COLORISTS

7 Likes

Re: White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) by zubapa: 9:33am On Feb 28, 2019
okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Put In A Cage In Delta As A Form Of Punishment (Photos) / Taxify Driver Batters A Woman By Not Addressing Him As "Eh" In Yoruba (pictured) / Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.