Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours (36710 Views)

See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians In A Group Picture / Wives Of Nigerian Comedians; Who Is The Most Beautiful Amongst Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by nanidee(f): 11:21am On Sep 02, 2010
mama-gee:

I'm not looking for food to eat, I'm talking about those that have nothing to eat.

Read between the lines. . .

so, where are the lines?? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by foyeks2001(f): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2010
Kanu's wife is just ok, with all the money, well she's beta than Didier Drogba's wife sha
Okocha and Yobo's are both pretty
Aiyegbeni's wife, hmmmmm

if to say na me marry Kano or anyone of these footballers, i for be miss world oo, lol

Fabregas chick is cute
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by thameamead(f): 2:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
LOL!
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by CorkyJoe: 8:17pm On Sep 21, 2010
Would love the Nyansh any of them actualy, although they look IBO, angry

I do only light skin babes (no oofeinse)
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by CorkyJoe: 8:18pm On Sep 21, 2010
But why do thisese IBO womens alwways look muscular and have rectangular faces when they smile? ( no oofeisnse)
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by seyiphoto: 1:40am On Oct 08, 2010
foyeks2001:

Kanu's wife is just ok, with all the money, well she's beta than Didier Drogba's wife sha
Okocha and Yobo's are both pretty
Aiyegbeni's wife, hmmmmm

if to say na me marry Kano or anyone of these footballers, i for be miss world oo, lol

Fabregas chick is cute

tif, sorry, big tif
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by mamagee3(f): 1:52am On Oct 08, 2010
Corky Joe:

But why do thisese IBO womens alwways look muscular and have rectangular faces when they smile? ( no oofeisnse)
Why are you such a big fat dunce?

Grow a brain or something.
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by inme: 3:27am On Oct 08, 2010
@55 Kanu still dey plait hair

na wa ooo
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by spikedcylinder: 7:24am On Oct 08, 2010
Claude Makalele is no longer with Noemie Lenoir.
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by skyangel(f): 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2010
in me:

na wa ooo
grin grin grin na real wao grin
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by MrCork21: 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2010
This womens are ugly, they dont even ahve Nyansh (no ofeiinse) angry
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by hackney(m): 8:08am On Oct 09, 2010
in me:

na wa ooo

grin
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2010
in me:

na wa ooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by MrCork21: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2010
MAMA GEE is too dyamm rudes, the chick aint even light skin and she not even gots Nyansh angry
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by hackney(m): 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2010
Mr-Cork:

MAMA GEE is too dyamm rudes, the chick aint even light skin and she not even gots Nyansh angry
Does she look ibo?
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by ifyalways(f): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2010
Mr-Cork:

. . .No ofeiinse (u missed that) thank me.
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by sessy2(f): 2:00pm On Oct 13, 2010
[/quote][quote author=in me link=topic=505115.msg6898267#msg6898267 date=1286504856]

na wa ooo
grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by sessy2(f): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2010
[/quote][quote author=Corky Joe link=topic=505115.msg6795826#msg6795826 date=1285096700]
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by Wumine(f): 9:39am On Oct 15, 2010
You guys are hilarious,

Nice pixs though. they are all lovely ladies
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by Ialwaysask: 4:17pm On Jan 09, 2011
Why are pictures of non Nigerian WAGS being posted? We don't care about those oyinbos.
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by twinskenny(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2011
Mr Cork grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by Teaser4(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2011
Messi's kokolet

Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by ememoluwa: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2011
jennykadry:

Amarachi nwankwo

From beauty

to

the

beast
shocked shocked shocked shocked

With all the millions kanu makes his chick is still like this, she is very IGBOTIC
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by Osama10(m): 4:06am On Jan 15, 2011
ememoluwa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

With all the millions kanu makes his chick is still like this, she is very IGBOTIC

grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2011
She no dey try at all grin
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by anonymous6(f): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2012
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by ultrechtjan: 4:35am On Aug 23, 2012
Dutch footballer Nick Soolsma Wife Samantha

Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by ultrechtjan: 4:52am On Aug 23, 2012
WAGs
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by octus2008(m): 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2012
Captain John Mensah of Ghana wife(Right) with Ama .K Abebrese
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by Bluemoon1(f): 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
a much better pic of kanu's wife

Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by robosky02(m): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2013
austin ejide and wife
Re: Pictures Of Em Wives Of Footballers- Feel Free To Post Yours by ajasa4link: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2013
scezny (the gunner's goalie ). and his gf

(1) (2) (Reply)

2shotz' Wife Reacts To Beverly Osu's Battery Allegations / Vandora's Facial Expression After Cee-C Revealed Alex & Tobi Had Sex / Tony Elumelu Dances Zanku Legwork With Olamide (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.