Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus (12376 Views)

A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 11:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:
Wow! So you're even Asalimpo as well OK oooo!
So between the body and the personality which is the REAL person? Jesus saying 'That is i myself' means it is the same body or the same personality/intellectual Sir? So Jesus never lied,any angel can come with different materialised body yet the being is the same person! Gabriel is an angel different from Michael yet you can't identify them unless they mention the NAME to make you know the one appearing to you in the materialised body! JWs na Baba abeg! wink wink wink
Jesus died and was buried. He rose again with the same body he was buried in and said to thomas,"look,the nail print in my hands". It is I?
Would Jesus,God, who cant lie. Fabricate a similar body with Hole in it similar to the crucified body and then PASS THIS OFF TO THE DISCIPLES AS THE OLD BODY? IS THis not 419 and blatant deception? Seriously!! How could you believe such arrant junk and peddle it!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 11:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
Maximus69:
Wow! So you're even Asalimpo as well OK oooo!
So between the body and the personality which is the REAL person? Jesus saying 'That is i myself' means it is the same body or the same personality/intellectual Sir? So Jesus never lied,any angel can come with different materialised body yet the being is the same person! Gabriel is an angel different from Michael yet you can't identify them unless they mention the NAME to make you know the one appearing to you in the materialised body! JWs na Baba abeg! wink wink wink
dude stop putting words in the horses mouth. What is "materialised body"? The bible says the body of the messaiah would never SUFFER CORRUPTION. NEITHER WOULD HIS SOUL B LEFT IN HELL. WHAT is materialized body! Which scripture supports such junk? Any1 reading that passage without jw indoctrination,immediately knows that, Jesus is referring to the same body he was buried with. One and d same body.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Emusan:

Has it helped you?

According to JWs not what you know, can you see where your problem lies?

Also, Is personality a being or what Why can't you answer simple question

Where does this PERSONALITY go to?

Off point....

Sorry Sir,everybody can read the Bible as it's written in different languages that's available but there is one thing that makes it difficult for many to grasp. Jesus sent his followers out to PREACH and TEACH the word! Here is where the comer lies, that means there are those given the SPIRIT of interpretation and if you're not taught by these ones you can never become an equipped teacher of the word!
There are different religious groups teaching so many various ideas about Jesus{the main character to focus of the whole scriptures} some even taught people with supporting videos that Jesus was GAY,some claims he was having an affair with Mary Magdalene and so many nonsense and ingredients! embarassed If you travel outside Africa you'll hear so many things from these same white people who brought this book here,as they read and give different interpretations of it.
So wake up from this your 'villageman' African mentality to ascertain those whom Jesus is using as his present day disciples!
What you're saying was taught by some religious leaders and it has stuck in the brains of billions,the same thing is applicable to what i am saying, so if you're convinced that what you have is the TRUTH then go out there and teach your neighbours instead of coming on social media to argue with anger! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

dude stop putting words in the horses mouth. What is "materialised body"? The bible says the body of the messaiah would never SUFFER CORRUPTION. NEITHER WOULD HIS SOUL B LEFT IN HELL. WHAT is materialized body! Which scripture supports such junk? Any1 reading that passage without jw indoctrination,immediately knows that, Jesus is referring to the same body he was buried with. One and d same body.
I will only teach you this once because i paid for this knowledge and wisdom by putting off the pride in me!
Angels are spirits,this mens they are higher form of life,they can travel even faster than light,because they're able to suppress weight and manage space. An angel can manage to became as little as a spec of sand,can also become as huge as a planet,can appear and disappear at will. All these is impossible for man because our whole being is locked up in just one structure which is the visible body everyone knows with us. So if an angel wants to appear to you he can come up with any form to suit his purpose,that is why the snake in Eden and Ballam's donkey could speak it is the handiwork of spirit beings.
So MATERIALISED BODY is whatever form they design to become visible for your eyes to SEE and be aware of their presence Sir! JWs taught me but if you disagree please teach me better understanding. God bless you! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Sorry Sir,everybody can read the Bible as it's written in different languages that's available but there is one thing that makes it difficult for many to grasp. Jesus sent his followers out to PREACH and TEACH the word! Here is where the comer lies, that means there are those given the SPIRIT of interpretation and if you're not taught by these ones you can never become an equipped teacher of the word!
There are different religious groups teaching so many various ideas about Jesus{the main character to focus of the whole scriptures} some even taught people with supporting videos that Jesus was GAY,some claims he was having an affair with Mary Magdalene and so many nonsense and ingredients! embarassed If you travel outside Africa you'll hear so many things from these same white people who brought this book here,as they read and give different interpretations of it.
So wake up from this your 'villageman' African mentality to ascertain those whom Jesus is using as his present day disciples!
What you're saying was taught by some religious leaders and it has stuck in the brains of billions,the same thing is applicable to what i am saying, so if you're convinced that what you have is the TRUTH then go out there and teach your neighbours instead of coming on social media to argue with anger! cheesy

Stylishly dodging my questions and attacking a straw man...

How does what you posted answer my questions or address those points I raised?

Imagine, I should leave social media whereas you spend more than half of your day on social media defending lies.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 11:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Maximus69:
I will only teach you this once because i paid for this knowledge and wisdom by putting off the pride in me!
Angels are spirits,this mens they are higher form of life,they can travel even faster than light,because they're able to suppress weight and manage space. An angel can manage to became as little as a spec of sand, can also become as huge as a planet, can appear and disappear at will. All these is impossible for man because our whole being is locked up in just one structure which is the visible body everyone knows with us. So if an angel wants to appear to you he can come up with any form to suit his purpose,that is why the snake in Eden and Ballam's donkey could speak it is the handiwork of spirit beings.
So MATERIALISED BODY is whatever form they design to become visible for your eyes to SEE and be aware of their presence Sir! JWs taught me but if you disagree please teach me better understanding. God bless you! smiley

You keep exposing your fraudulent doctrines thinking you're making sense...

Now if Angel can become as little as a spec of sand and huge as planet, will you say he is just an Angel only or just sand/planet only

OR

He is both sand/planet and Angel?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Angels are spirits,this mens they are higher form of life,they can travel even faster than light,because they're able to suppress weight and manage space. An angel can manage to became as little as a spec of sand,can also become as huge as a planet,can appear and disappear at will. All these is impossible for man because our whole being is locked up in just one structure which is the visible body everyone knows with us. So if an angel wants to appear to you he can come up with any form to suit his purpose,that is why the snake in Eden and Ballam's donkey could speak it is the handiwork of spirit beings.
man is a spirit too or you didnt know that?
You are a spirit. Didnt jw teach you that? In their quest to brainwash u they twist the truth.
Angels can take on human form but there no scriptural proof that they are shapeshifters. The serpent was possessed by satan! That's apparent not that satan took on the form of a serpent. All this has no bearing on Jesus body being re-fabricated and God stooping to lying. Otherwise,why didnt Jesus just descend from heaven with a MATERIALIZED body? Why did he hav to hav another deceptive body after death and lye to thomas that it was the same body?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Janosky: 1:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

You are a spirit. Didnt jw teach you that? In their quest to brainwash u they twist the truth.
Angels can take on human form but there no scriptural proof that they are shapeshifters. The serpent was possessed by satan! That's apparent not that satan took on the form of a serpent. All this has no bearing on Jesus body being re-fabricated and God stooping to lying. Otherwise,why didnt Jesus just descend from heaven with a MATERIALIZED body? Why did he hav to hav another deceptive body after death and lye to thomas that it was the same body?

Lying Pharisee twisting the holy scriptures.

Holy spirit was manifest as dove to Jesus (matt3:16) and also manifest as "tongues of fire." (Acts2:3) to Christ disciples
Asalimpo ,your holy spirit god was a dove and tongues of fire ,it's not shape shifters na ...or what else you got for cover up?

Like Maximus pointed out ,in the spirit realm there are no limits ,more so, while God's power is in operation.

**"Man is a spirit" yet his flesh and blood can not see Jehovah God or dwell in the spiritual realm where God dwells.
Keep lying oh Pharisee
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Janosky: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

*Materialized body refers to a spirit being who assumes human form or body
All angels who came on earth appeared to men with materialized bodies.
Na junk to lying Pharisee twisting the holy scriptures.

.###.Mary Magdalene saw Jesus impaled John 19:25,yet at his tomb she did not recognize the resurrected Jesus or even his voice until Jesus called her name. John20:11-16.
*.Asalimpo ,why?

#@#** He met his disciples behind closed doors. he came and stood in their midst" vs18-27
###$.Jesus never appeared to Mary Magdalene & his disciples in the same materialized body

* Jesus perfect body he sacrificed (the offering) for our sins did not see corruption because he was raised to life incorruption in the spiritual realm (Heb10:10.1 cor15:42-44)

** One of the credible eye witness of Jesus sacrificial death & resurrection ,apostle Peter wrote:
" Christ also suffered for sins once for all the righteous for the unrighteous that he might bring you to God after being put to death in the fleshly realm but made alive in the spiritual realm" 1 Pet3:18
The eye witness confirmed that Jehovah resurrected his servant Jesus (Acts3:12-15).

Between Asalimpo and apostle Peter the eye witness,who is more credible?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Emusan:

Stylishly dodging my questions and attacking a straw man...

How does what you posted answer my questions or address those points I raised?

Imagine, I should leave social media whereas you spend more than half of your day on social media defending lies.

I never came here to preach or teach anybody but to ridicule JWs until i discovered that none of you critics is talking with convincing points to silence them!
I tried to help your folks realise they're loosing their focus when some are claiming none denominational,some sticking to a denomination and still some condemning a denomination! embarassed
So i tried to call their attention to the flaws but they turned against me,that's when i realised that they're all under the influence of some powerful unseen beings directing them against just one group 'JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES' Then i tried to show them that before you can efficiently debunk the doctrines of JWs,you must first beat their strategy otherwise no intelligent person will see reasons with you guys!
Instead i became their main target for insult,curses and name callings. So i concluded the Jehovah's Witnesses are the One and Only Christian organization worldwide,because Jesus gave just two clues for intelligent readers to IDENTIFY his followers!
¤Love amongst themselves. John 13:34,35
¤Hatred from all other groups. Matthew 10:22,John 17:14
JWs love themselves and it's obvious all of you hate them! wink
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

Man has a spirit? embarassed
OK YES i remember my teachers taught me that! The breath of life in every living creature including cats,dogs,fish,birds and ants. You're right they all have but one spirit! Ecclesiastes 3:19,20
But they can't appear and disappear like angels who can appear even in the deadliest circumstances that none of fleshly creatures could survive! One appeared in a MATERIALISED body with Shadrach Meshak and Abednego but only Nebuchadnezzar saw him and dematerialised when the three Hebrews were coming out of the furnace! This happened so that Nebuchadnezzar can know for sure that the true God is with the three Hebrews otherwise he need not see the angel! Daniel 3:25
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Emusan:

You keep exposing your fraudulent doctrines thinking you're making sense...

Now if Angel can become as little as a spec of sand and huge as planet, will you say he is just an Angel only or just sand/planet only

OR

He is both sand/planet and Angel?
This is where you people fall my hand completely! embarassed
So you don't belong to those who claims that God is omnipresence! undecided
Or do you think God has ever left his throne in heaven to protect his servants even those that are caged in a single room cell? Oh sorry you can't understand that!
Wicked people do make prison cells that could accommodate just one single person all alone,please do you think God will leave his throne in heaven to come and stay with him or send an angel to preserve him alive? If the angel is there with him can you describe the size of the angel's body?
Well if you don't agre with me,i know that an angel can enter into the nostril of God's servant to preserve him from any harm and an angel could also stop a mountain like stone from dropping on God's servant! So you can now debunk this explanation Sir!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Man has a spirit? embarassed
OK YES i remember my teachers taught me that! The breath of life in every living creature including cats,dogs,fish,birds and ants. You're right they all have but one spirit! Ecclesiastes 3:19,20
But they can't appear and disappear like angels who can appear even in the deadliest circumstances that none of fleshly creatures could survive! One appeared in a MATERIALISED body with Shadrach Meshak and Abednego but only Nebuchadnezzar saw him and dematerialised when the three Hebrews were coming out of the furnace! This happened so that Nebuchadnezzar can know for sure that the true God is with the three Hebrews otherwise he need not see the angel! Daniel 3:25
hello, clear your head the jw indoctrination. "Man doesnt have a spirit." Man is a spirit. You are a spirit,i am a spirit. God is a spirit. When u say man HAS a spirit,you implying tht the central entity isnt the spirit. The bible states that the central entity in ur being is YOUR SPIRIT. YOU ARE A SPIRIT. It in your spirit that you are like God. All spirits are not the same . Angels are MINISTERING spirits. Man Is a spirit in the God class! That's y man is in God's image.
Your spirit is inside your body. It sees things through your eyes, and generally uses ur body as a vehicle to operate on earth. You also have a SOUL. SO,you should know this things. They are the abc of christianity. See 1thes5v23. You are not a higher animal who die nd bcome nothing just like a dog dies you will live on forever because ur spirit is eternal.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

hello, clear your head the jw indoctrination. "Man doesnt have a spirit." Man is a spirit. You are a spirit ,i am a spirit. God is a spirit. When u say man HAS a spirit,you implying tht the central entity isnt the spirit. The bible states that the central entity in ur being is YOUR SPIRIT. YOU ARE A SPIRIT. It in your spirit that you are like God. All spirits are not the same . Angels are MINISTERING spirits. Man Is a spirit in the God class! That's y man is in God's image.
Your spirit is inside your body. It sees things through your eyes, and generally uses ur body as a vehicle to operate on earth. You also have a SOUL. SO,you should know this things. They are the abc of christianity. See 1thes5v23. You are not a higher animal who die nd bcome nothing just like a dog dies you will live on forever because ur spirit is eternal.

If man is a spirit, Jesus definitely is a spirit on earth living in a body, the body is not Jesus... so going by your statement @ Bold , the " You" person of Jesus is a spirit. It means Jesus himself never died for anyone's sin . comprehende ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

If man is a spirit, Jesus definitely is a spirit on earth living in a body, the body is not Jesus... so going by your statement @ Bold , the " You" person of Jesus is a spirit. It means Jesus himself never died for anyone's sin . comprehende ?

iow,if Jesus is a spirit then he never truly died?
How is Jesus being a Spirit translate to he never died?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
@barristter07
@maximus69
Look at these verses.
Acts7v59: "and they stoned stephen,calling opon God, and saying receive MY SPIRIT "
where was his spirit? In his body. His spirit left his body to IMMEDIATELY GO BE WITH JESUS.
if he wasnt saved,he'd go to hell,like the richman.
John19v30: "and He Jesus bowed his head and gave up the ghost (his SPIRIT)".
AGAIN,at physical death,the spirit leaves the body. In the case of Jesus, his spirit and soul went to hell.
Luke 23v43:"And Jesus said unto him,Verily I say unto thee,Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."
that day He would be dead but that Day,Him and the thief would be together,that VERY DAY, IN paradise. Not the grave? How come?
Who was the ME the thief would be with? Certainly not the body in the tomb.

Luke23v46:"And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice he said Father,into thy hands i commend my SPIRIT: and having said thus,he gave up the ghost"
ghost=spirit. His spirit left his body.
Go and meditate on these verses. Not that paradise and hell are in the same location. But that's talk for another day. May God help you all come to the knowledge of the truth. Amen
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

iow,if Jesus is a spirit then he never truly died?
How is Jesus being a Spirit translate to he never died?

You are a spirit. You say. Who is you ? The person , WHICH IS SPIRIT ! He was only living in a body

Going by this analogy, Jesus was a spirit living in a body. What dies is the body BUT the real person which is spirit didnt die for anyone ! So Jesus never died for anyone only his ordinary body ( not him ) died
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:
@barristter07
@maximus69
Look at these verses.
Acts7v59: "and they stoned stephen,calling opon God, and saying receive MY SPIRIT "
where was his spirit? In his body. His spirit left his body to IMMEDIATELY GO BE WITH JESUS.
AGAIN,at physical death,the spirit leaves the body. In the case of Jesus, his spirit and soul went to hell.
Luke 23v43:"And Jesus said unto him,Verily I say unto thee,Today shalt thou be with me in paradise."
that day He would be dead but that Day,Him and the thief would be together,that VERY DAY, IN paradise. Not the grave? How come?

Luke23v46:"And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice he said Father,into thy hands i commend my SPIRIT: and having said thus,he gave up the ghost"
Go and meditate on these verses. Not that paradise and hell are in the same location. But that's talk for another day. May God help you all come to the knowledge of the truth. Amen

You have admitted the soul dies with the body. Here is your last straw - Spirit., which you assume is a person.

Going by Luke 23:46 - The spirit returns to the Father in Heaven , DID JESUS himself return to his Father the Day he died ?
Answer and lets see if spirit of a man is the person himself or his life force.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 5:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

You have admitted the soul dies with the body. Here is your last straw - Spirit., which you assume is a person.

Going by Luke 23:46 - The spirit returns to the Father in Heaven , DID JESUS himself return to his Father the Day he died ?
you dont know to argue or make points. Where did i, in my listing admit - you love saying u hav just admitted that ... - that the soul dies with the body? What has my list proved to you or u wanna evade n twist scriptures?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

1) where did i ADMIT THAT THE SOUL dies with the body?

" Here is ur last straw spirit which you assume is the person- "- what scriptural bases have i used to support my assertion that the spirit is the person and what are your scriptural bases for refuting those assertions?
Please reply.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by ThePanther(m): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Maximus69:
Hmmm if you ask me i think there shouldn't be any dispute on this matter!
The Bible clearly says that part of resurrected ones will go to heaven to live there forever,and the same Bible declares that flesh and blood can't do that. Therefore for those that have the heavenly hope must be raised up as SPIRIT persons to go and meet the Lord Jesus in the sky. I think this is what some christians meant by rapture!
On the other hand,the Bible also said there are those that will live forever on earth and of course these ones will be resurrected in the FLESH as they're going to bear children!
So Jesus' resurrection raises hope for these two folds,therefore if you say Jesus was resurrected 'in the flesh' it gives hope to those who will live forever in the flesh on the earth. And if you say Jesus was resurrected in spirit form it gives hope to those going to live with him in heaven as spirits.
Please my people, is there anything worth arguing in that? I think what really matters is that Jesus died and was resurrected on the third day so all those who believe in him are hopeful of a resurrection either in the FLESH or in the SPIRIT! undecided

Are you a baptized witness now?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Janosky:

*Materialized body refers to a spirit being who assumes human form or body
All angels who came on earth appeared to men with materialized bodies.
Na junk to lying Pharisee twisting the holy scriptures.

.###.Mary Magdalene saw Jesus impaled John 19:25,yet at his tomb she did not recognize the resurrected Jesus or even his voice until Jesus called her name. John20:11-16.
*.Asalimpo ,why?

#@#** He met his disciples behind closed doors. he came and stood in their midst" vs18-27
###$.Jesus never appeared to Mary Magdalene & his disciples in the same materialized body

* Jesus perfect body he sacrificed (the offering) for our sins did not see corruption because he was raised to life incorruption in the spiritual realm (Heb10:10.1 cor15:42-44)

** One of the credible eye witness of Jesus sacrificial death & resurrection ,apostle Peter wrote:
" Christ also suffered for sins once for all the righteous for the unrighteous that he might bring you to God after being put to death in the fleshly realm but made alive in the spiritual realm" 1 Pet3:18
The eye witness confirmed that Jehovah resurrected his servant Jesus (Acts3:12-15).

Between Asalimpo and apostle Peter the eye witness,who is more credible?

For you to show the bible verse which said jesus Christ resurrected in spirit but took another humans body you can't o.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

You are a spirit. You say. Who is you ? The person , WHICH IS SPIRIT ! He was only living in a body

Going by this analogy, Jesus was a spirit living in a body. What dies is the body BUT the real person which is spirit didnt die for anyone ! So Jesus never died for anyone only his ordinary body ( not him ) died

All these gibberish because you believe 8 old imperfect men who err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction are the only means of communication between God and man today because they told you so.

All these gibberish you believe because the 8 old men told you that the only way you can survive an imaginary upcoming genocide by their all loving jehovah is to join the publishing company called watchtower organization which they head. Lol.

You will wait, You go hope, You go tire and nothing will happen. You will still die just like your founding fathers died waiting for an impending destruction of non jws by their jehovah.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Janosky: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

For you to show the bible verse which said jesus Christ resurrected in spirit but took another humans body you can't o.

Gubernatorial Candidate of Yaba/Uselu Kolo State dey seek reply wey your post done confirm say U no get brain to understand wetin u dey read ?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

1) where did i ADMIT THAT THE SOUL dies with the body?

Sorry, Seems you have memory loss . well, lying has always been your way grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Janosky: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:
@barristter07
@maximus69
Look at these verses.

.Acts 7:59"calling upon God" is a fictitious addition into KJV, not in Greek manuscripts older than textus receptus,the KJV source text.
If you deny this you further confirm your Pharisee status.
Janosky deals with facts & truth.

**.Acts7:59.lord Jesus receive my spirit"

Stephen's spirit left his body to immediately go be with Jesus"
** Luke23:46"Father into thy hands I commend (entrust) my spirit"
In the case of Jesus his spirit and soul went to hell"
in the words of Asalimpo

My questions:
what you entrust to Mr A" , does it go the custody of Mr A or it goes elsewhere?

Why would Jesus spirit go elsewhere (to hell) since he entrusted it to the Father?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
asalimpo:

you dont know to argue or make points. Where did i, in my listing admit - you love saying u hav just admitted that ... - that the soul dies with the body? What has my list proved to you or u wanna evade n twist scriptures?

Picture Evidence has been uploaded regarding your admitting soul dies with the body . so stop the noise.

Face the issue now:

Thank you for that other question @janosky , I await his answer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
I hope you will be able to defend this thing you started .
Emusan:

What happened to the bodies Jesus was using to appear

No wonder you people can comfortably twist the statement of Jesus Christ in Luke when we read

"But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit.
And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
Behold my hands and my feet, [u]that it is I myself:handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. NIV

"But because they were terrified and frightened, they imagined that they were seeing a spirit.
So he said to them: “Why are you troubled, and why have doubts come up in your hearts? See my hands and my feet, [u]that it is I myself;[/or] touch me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as you see that I have." NWT

Why would Jesus say, it is I MYSELF when He knew the body He appeared with not actually the original one?

Again, this statement will make Jesus a liar, if he can confidently tell his disciples "THAT IS I MYSELF" when he is not.

It is evident that you're not a truth finder rather you're just an advocate of JWs who has been trained to defend the organization.

Going by the Bold, when some angels appear to Abraham , The scripture address them as " MEN " Why would the scripture address them as MEn, when they are not men ? Did Scripture Lied ?

Concerning that account from where you quote the statement , it continues :

" He said to them : ' Do you have something there to EAT ?' So they handed him a piece of broiled fish , and he took it and ATE before their eyes ' " - Luke 24:41-43

If the scenario above is not Materializing, here is what will occur in Jesus own words

" Are you not aware that whatever ENTERS INTO the Mouth passes through the stomach and is discharged into the sewers " - Matthew 15:17

Since Jesus ate, Are you agreeing he will go to the TOILET ?

cc: Asalimpo, Maximus69 , Tatime , Janosky , Olaadegbu

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 9:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Barristter07:

Picture Evidence has been uploaded regarding your admitting soul dies with the body . so stop the noise.

Face the issue now:

Thank you for that other question @janosky , I await his answer cheesy
you are an illiterate.
I said it is theology that is warping your mind that souls die. Dont you understand common english? You just hop around in your thinking. How does that statement become an admission that souls die? You advertise you inability to understand basic grammer.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

All these gibberish because you believe 8 old imperfect men who err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction are the only means of communication between God and man today because they told you so.

All these gibberish you believe because the 8 old men told you that the only way you can survive an imaginary upcoming genocide by their all loving jehovah is to join the publishing company called watchtower organization which they head. Lol.

You will wait, You go hope, You go tire and nothing will happen. You will still die just like your founding fathers died waiting for an impending destruction of non jws by their jehovah.
what dyu expect people to spew when their is being massaged by anointed pedophiles. The junk they spew? Talk of gold medal for daftness
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Maximus69:
I never came here to preach or teach anybody but to ridicule JWs until i discovered that none of you critics is talking with convincing points to silence them!
I tried to help your folks realise they're loosing their focus when some are claiming none denominational,some sticking to a denomination and still some condemning a denomination! embarassed
So i tried to call their attention to the flaws but they turned against me,that's when i realised that they're all under the influence of some powerful unseen beings directing them against just one group 'JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES' Then i tried to show them that before you can efficiently debunk the doctrines of JWs,you must first beat their strategy otherwise no intelligent person will see reasons with you guys!
Instead i became their main target for insult,curses and name callings. So i concluded the Jehovah's Witnesses are the One and Only Christian organization worldwide,because Jesus gave just two clues for intelligent readers to IDENTIFY his followers!
¤Love amongst themselves. John 13:34,35
¤Hatred from all other groups. Matthew 10:22,John 17:14
JWs love themselves and it's obvious all of you hate them! wink
jws walk under a special curse from God. Paul says,if ANY (+NCLUDES JWS) preach to you another gospel? Let him be accursed. If angel appears to do,let him be accursed. Jws are under a curse. Their solidarity means jack. God's spirit isnt with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Speech By King Leopold Ii Of Belgium Delivered In 1883 / The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) / Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.