Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus (12381 Views)

A Question For The JWs: Why "Jehovah Witnesses" And Not "Jesus Witnesses"? / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2019
@janosky
if you want to debate Jesus' divinity create a separate thread for that so that more of your JW deception can b exposed.

JW=A cult of lies.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Janosky: 10:58am On Mar 21, 2019
asalimpo:
@janosky
if you want to debate Jesus' divinity create a separate thread for that so that more of your JW deception can b exposed.

JW=A cult of lies.
Brainscrubbed Pharisee you can't prove shishi.

Your hell is still technically distinct from lake of fire and in breadth ,hell and lake of fire is interchangeable.

keep lying and deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 11:04am On Mar 21, 2019
Janosky:

Brainscrubbed Pharisee you can't prove shishi.

Your hell is still technically distinct from lake of fire and in breadth ,hell and lake of fire is interchangeable.

keep lying and deceive yourself
yeah. So we are clear Jesus CALLED THE LAKE OF FIRE HELL. I KNOW that you arent taught how to dig into the scriptures and decipher the truth.

You should b asking how come?
Instead of manifesting pride based on ignorance
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
asalimpo:

yeah. So we are clear Jesus CALLED THE LAKE OF FIRE HELL. I KNOW that you arent taught how to dig into the scriptures and decipher the truth.

You should b asking how come?
Instead of manifesting pride based on ignorance

So if Jesus call lake of fire hell , there are how many hell ? Your brain Is probably on freeze mode Sir

Liars
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
asalimpo:

olodo! How you could you interprete that wrong! Illiterate. You argue but u cant think dumb brain? How could you misinterprete that?

Sorry, I know it pains to be caught that way

What happen to the souls in the Sea ? grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Barristter07:

So if Jesus call lake of fire hell , there are how many hell ? Your brain Is probably on freeze mode Sir

Liars

People are now liars to you because they don't swallow rubbish formulated by the 8 old imperfect, uninspired and men who err in doctrinal matters and organizational direction and who call themselves the only channel of communication between God and man today. Mtcheww

You will wait for Armageddon and nothing will happen. You will wait to live forever on earth and nothing will still happen. You will die waiting like all your founding fathers died waiting. Everything will remain inside your head and inside watchtower magazines.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Barristter07:
You are only making noise. And it won't get you anywhere, The Issue here is that FORM they saw . Is it Materialized or Not ?

The answer to your question was well addressed by Christ Himself..."Spirit does not have flesh and bones as YOU SEE ME HAVE"

The angels that appeared to Abraham Materialized, so the idea of a toilet is INVALID

Imagine, using the word MATERIALIZED to deceive your fellow...

Do they become human and still remain angel or only become fully human?

I know you won't find it easy to answer because you don't believe spirit lives inside the body

so you can't eat your cake and have it as well.

Did Jesus Materialize too ? If Yes, Good

If No, Do you accept he would visit the toilet ?

" Don't you know that whatever goes into the mouth goes into the stomach and then into a toilet? "
Matthew 15:17

Jesus didn't appear in human form but resurrected with the same human body He died with...that's what He clarified to His disciples who mistook Him for a SPIRIT the statement of Jesus denying being a spirit is visible to blind and open to open-minded person.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
asalimpo:

jws walk under a special curse from God. Paul says,if ANY (+NCLUDES JWS) preach to you another gospel? Let him be accursed. If angel appears to do,let him be accursed. Jws are under a curse. Their solidarity means jack. God's spirit isnt with them.
That is what i've been saying since!
Paul said 'if any one preach to you another gospel,let him be accursed' Now what makes you so sure that it is not those that you first knew that's been preaching heresy?
Yes! What JWs are saying is totally strange from what we've been taught in the past but they're making references to the Bible and what's more? Their organization is uniting people globally! This is what all the world powers,religious empires and other organizations have been spending quadrillion of dollars upon year in year out, yet they've failed!
Jesus said 'by their fruit' NOT 'those you that comes to you first'
Before Jesus came,there are many who have come as Galileans claiming they are the Christ! Act 5:36,37 That's why Jesus said 'those that came before me are thieves! John 10:18
So what made you so sure now that it is those whom you knew as preachers and teachers before JWs are the real Christians? Remember that it is the teachings and wrong expectations that these false teachers taught the people that made it so difficult for the people to accept Jesus' teachings! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by asalimpo(m): 2:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
Maximus69:
That is what i've been saying since!
Paul said 'if any one preach to you another gospel,let him be accursed' Now what makes you so sure that it is not those that you first knew that's been preaching heresy?
the bible is the standard. The scriptures is of no private interpretation

Yes! What JWs are saying is totally strange totally WRONG in the fundamental aspects. from what we've been taught in the past but they're making references to the Bible
satan made reference to the bible when tempting Jesus. He strted out tempting Him without scriptural reference but when that didnt work,he resorted to referring to the bible to make his temptation more desirable. The JW cult is doing d same thing.
and what's more? Their organization is uniting people globally!
yes,it mayb spreading, but who is it uniting people for? God or satan? At the battle of armegeddon, Rev18v16. Demons went out and united ppl to fight God. Werent they successful?
This is what all the world powers,religious empires and other organizations have been spending quadrillion of dollars upon year in year out, yet they've failed!

Jesus said 'by their fruit' NOT 'those you that comes to you first'
the yardstick isnt anything other than God's infallible word. Whatever contradicts it,is fit for the trashcan.

Before Jesus came,there are many who have come as Galileans claiming they are the Christ! Act 5:36,37 That's why Jesus said 'those that came before me are thieves! John 10:18

So what made you so sure now that it is those whom you knew as preachers and teachers before JWs are the real Christians?
The bible is the standard
Remember that it is the teachings and wrong expectations that these false teachers taught the people that made it so difficult for the people to accept Jesus' teachings! undecided
the berean christian didnt swallow what they were given. The checked through the scripture
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
asalimpo:

That is your own opinion Sir! I am different from you and i've learnt so much due to my field that people can be so dubious for certain purposes. I believe in fairness and since all of them are quoting the Bible,the only thing remaining to convince someone like me is RESULT!
Jehovah's Witnesses started all these in the 1870s and by now they have covered the whole earth with their teachings and their members active in the field. Pharisees began after the return from Babylon but Jesus started after John the Baptist. If someone is to go by your analogy, Jesus would be an impostor for coming from nowhere to disrupt the system and teachings that has being firmly established in the minds of those Jews for over 500 years! Don't forget that the Pharisees aren't quoting from any other book but from the same scriptures that Jesus himself is quoting.
So what made Jesus their enemies? Well his own followers became much more active in preaching and teaching people from the scriptures than the Pharisees,therefore they began agitating that the Christians shouldn't say anything to the people again!
Hmmm that's exactly what i'm smelling now! Because JWs aren't worried about whatever any religion is teaching the people,they're just making their own presentations and all of you despite coming from different religious groups are all agitating against Jehovah's Witnesses! So how do you expect a military intelligence officer like me to believe that your folks aren't just envious of this winning team? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Janosky:

1 Cor 15 is about resurrection of Jesus.... u wan change am ?
Pharisee dey misquote scriptures, v45" So it is written: the first man Adam , became a living being ( soul),the last Adam, a life giving spirit".
Who is that life giving spirit?
*** Jamb question;
Pls explain heb10:10. 9:26,28. 7:27. Eph5:2 , John 6:51.
What is this? Are you is distracted?

Jesus is a Life giving Spirit becos He is God, who is a Spirit, and who is Life itself and gives His Life to those who believe Him. Doesn't mean Jesus didn't have flesh.

You are saying Jesus never resurrected in the body He died in, let me ask you. Does spirits have bones? I think He had bones hence, He told Thomas to touch his pierced flesh.

Does Spirits eat human food? Jesus ate and drank three times after resurrection.

Pls tell me how Spirits can do these things.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Maximus69:
Wow! So you're even Asalimpo as well OK oooo!
So between the body and the personality which is the REAL person? Jesus saying 'That is i myself' means it is the same body or the same personality/intellectual Sir? So Jesus never lied,any angel can come with different materialised body yet the being is the same person! Gabriel is an angel different from Michael yet you can't identify them unless they mention the NAME to make you know the one appearing to you in the materialised body! JWs na Baba abeg! wink wink wink
Na wa for you o. address the point he made already.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Emusan . am still waiting for you to muster up courage and face the question: If Jesus was human , when he ATE In front of the disciples, Do you accept he would visit the Toilet ? Matthew 15:17

Back to your post
Emusan:

The answer to your question was well addressed by Christ Himself..."Spirit does not have flesh and bones as YOU SEE ME HAVE"

That's what they SEE man. Doesn't mean THATS who he is . cheesy

An angel appeared to Manoah and his wife at Judges 13:11 . the discussion went thus

" Manoah got up and followed his wife. When he came to the man, he said, "Are you the man who talked to my wife?" "I am," he said. "

grin grin he said " I AM " , He is a Man in the actual sense ?

Imagine, using the word MATERIALIZED to deceive your fellow...

Do they become human and still remain angel or only become fully human?

I know you won't find it easy to answer because you don't believe spirit lives inside the body

so you can't eat your cake and have it as well.

U see your life. To materialize is not to BECOME . but to appear VISIBLE .

Dictionary's are there to help you

Jesus didn't appear in human form but resurrected with the same human body He died with ...that's what He clarified to His disciples who mistook Him for a SPIRIT the statement of Jesus denying being a spirit is visible to blind and open to open-minded person.
Flesh and Blood cannot inherit Gods kingdom.

E get Blood like the one he died in ? grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

What is this? Are you is distracted?

Jesus is a Life giving Spirit becos He is God, who is a Spirit, and who is Life itself and gives His Life to those who believe Him. Doesn't mean Jesus didn't have flesh.

You are saying Jesus never resurrected in the body He died in, let me ask you. Does spirits have bones? I think He had bones hence, He told Thomas to touch his pierced flesh.

Does Spirits eat human food? Jesus ate and drank three times after resurrection.

Pls tell me how Spirits can do these things.

grin grin and You agree Jesus visit the toilet after eating those foods ? Matthew 15:17

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Barristter07:

grin grin and You agree Jesus visit the toilet after eating those foods ? Matthew 15:17
Pls be serious or just move on.

He asked Thomas to feel his bones, talk about that and stop being a clone.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

Pls be serious or just move on.

He asked Thomas to feel his bones, talk about that and stop being a clone.
Why not his blood ?

Its a serious matter , because Jesus himself testified when a man eat , he will go to the toilet.

Since you testified he ate ,

" Jesus ate and drank three times after resurrection. " - Sherperd00

PLEASE do you accept he will go to the toilet ACCORDING TO MATTHEW 15:17 ?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Barristter07:

Why not his blood ?

Its a serious matter , because Jesus himself testified when a man eat , he will go to the toilet.

Since you testified he ate ,

" Jesus ate and drank three times after resurrection. " - Sherperd00

PLEASE do you accept he will go to the toilet ACCORDING TO MATTHEW 15:17 ?
Wait, your Bible did not record Jesus eating food after his resurrection? lolzzzzzzzzzz.

And Yes, if he ate food, then if He felt pressed He'd ve gone to the toilet.

You have a problem with Jesus pooping?

Stop cloning and post what Matt 15:17 says.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

Wait, your Bible did not record Jesus eating food after his resurrection? lolzzzzzzzzzz.

Did the bible even record jesus pooping after eating? These jws will not kill me with laughter. They should add how jesus went to toilet and the kind of toilet in their bible. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

Did the bible even record jesus pooping after eating? These jws will not kill me with laughter. They should add how jesus went to toilet and the kind of toilet in their bible. Lol
The matter tire me scatter. Maybe we shd account for Jesus peeing on himself when he was a baby or sucking on his mother's breast.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 9:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shepherd00:

The matter tire me scatter. Maybe we shd account for Jesus peeing on himself when he was a baby or sucking on his mother's breast.

The matter tire me. He will soon tell you to read encyclopedia to justify his beliefs.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 10:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Barristter07:
am still waiting for you to muster up courage and face the question: If Jesus was human , when he ATE In front of the disciples, Do you accept he would visit the Toilet ? Matthew 15:17

Thrash....

That's what they SEE man. Doesn't mean THATS who he is . cheesy

If not because the spirit of your father devil is inside you, you wouldn't have spew this nonsense.

Is it what they see or what Jesus corrected them for

The statement of Jesus Christ is that, you think I'm a spirit but see spirit doesn't have FLESH AND BONES on lunch human has that.

An angel appeared to Manoah and his wife at Judges 13:11 . the discussion went thus

" Manoah got up and followed his wife. When he came to the man, he said, "Are you the man who talked to my wife?" "I am," he said. "

grin grin he said " I AM " , He is a Man in the actual sense ?

Then when he ate what they offer him as a man, which toilet did he go? Mr confusion...Manoah

When you lack wisdom and knowledge ability to decipher scripture...did Manoah know he was an angel before address him as a man?

U see your life. To materialize is not to BECOME . but to appear VISIBLE .

Dictionary's are there to help you

I wanted to insert dictionary meaning before but I said let me wait to see what you'll say and finally you didn't disappoint only to show your delusions the more.

BRITISH DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS FOR
MATERIALISE
materialize materialise
verb
Derived Forms
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper 
to come into perceptible existence; appear; become actual or real; be realized or carried out:
Our plans never materialized. 1
to assume material or bodily form; become corporeal:
The ghost materialized before Hamlet. 2
to give material form to; realize:
to materialize an ambition. 3
to invest with material attributes:
to materialize abstract ideas with metaphors. 4
to make physically perceptible; cause (a spirit or the like) to appear in bodily form. 5
to render materialistic . 6
(intr) to become fact; actually happen:
our hopes never materialized 1
to invest or become invested with a physical shape or form 2
to cause (a spirit, as of a dead person) to appear in material form or (of a spirit) to appear in such form 3
(intr) to take shape; become tangible:
after hours of discussion, the project finally began to materialize 4
physics to form (material particles) from energy, as in pair production"
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/materialise

Let me tutor you how the word MATERIALIZE was derived: Every physical things in our universe is said to be MATERIAL....why spirit and invisible things never classify as MATERIAL...So for a spirit or an invisible things to be classify as MATERIALIZE it means, it BECOMES/TOOK ON material properties.

Go and educate yourself Mr man before you come online.

Flesh and Blood cannot inherit Gods kingdom.

E get Blood like the one he died in ? grin

But you didn't read it in your Bible where Apostle Paul said, not everyone will die but will be TRANSFORMED.

Besides, Jesus statement read FLESH AND BONES not flesh and blood...

You need scriptural tutor not online debate
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Shepherd00: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hairyrapunzel:

The matter tire me. He will soon tell you to read encyclopedia to justify his beliefs.
lolzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 2:09am On Mar 23, 2019
Shepherd00:

you just declared him a mortal man . defecation is important to keep a mortal life going or else it dies . a basic need for survival .

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 2:28am On Mar 23, 2019
Emusan:

Thrash....

You still scared of answering, its a vital question : Matthew 15:17 - If Jesus is a man, after eating , do you accept he would visit the Toilet ?

grin grin U don enter am

If not because the spirit of your father devil is inside you, you wouldn't have spew this nonsense.

Is it what they see or what Jesus corrected them for

The statement of Jesus Christ is that, you think I'm a spirit but see spirit doesn't have FLESH AND BONES on lunch human has that.

Human has Flesh, Bone and BLOOD. Olodo

For Jesus to declare the above proved the body was materialized. A materialized body doesn't Have Blood. Blood serves the purpose of life to any FLESH . - Lev 17:11

A materialized body doesn't need blood to survive, it lacks that life giving substance.

Then when he ate what they offer him as a man, which toilet did he go? Mr confusion...Manoah

When you lack wisdom and knowledge ability to decipher scripture... [b] did Manoah know he was an angel before address him as a man?

The issue is not if Manoah knows or not, since we are dealing with someone TELLING or ANSWERING something based on what others SEE .

An angel SAID He was a Man , why?

I wanted to insert dictionary meaning before but I said let me wait to see what you'll say and finally you didn't disappoint only to show your delusions the more.

BRITISH DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS FOR
MATERIALISE
materialize materialise
verb
Derived Forms
Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper 
to come into perceptible existence; [color=red] appear;
become actual or real; be realized or carried out:
Our plans never materialized. 1
to assume material or bodily form; become corporeal:
The ghost materialized before Hamlet. 2
to give material form to; realize:
to materialize an ambition. 3
to invest with material attributes:
to materialize abstract ideas with metaphors. 4
to make physically perceptible; cause (a spirit or the like) to appear in bodily form. 5
to render materialistic . 6
(intr) to become fact; actually happen:
our hopes never materialized 1
to invest or become invested with a physical shape or form 2
to cause (a spirit, as of a dead person) to appear in material form or (of a spirit) to appear in such form 3
(intr) to take shape; become tangible:
after hours of discussion, the project finally began to materialize 4
physics to form (material particles) from energy, as in pair production"
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/materialise[/color]

Let me tutor you how the word MATERIALIZE was derived: Every physical things in our universe is said to be MATERIAL....why spirit and invisible things never classify as MATERIAL ...So for a spirit or an invisible things to be classify as MATERIALIZE it means, it BECOMES/TOOK ON material properties.

Go and educate yourself Mr man before you come online.

O ma se o.

English is your problem . to appear VISIBLE Is to be MATERIAL. You yourself said they are invisible until they appear Material, for what purpose ? To be visible

@Red , appear .

grin grin cheesy if materialising makes those angels BECOME human, Christ won't need to be born from a woman. Does that help you ?

But you didn't read it in your Bible where Apostle Paul said, not everyone will die but will be TRANSFORMED.

Besides, Jesus statement read FLESH AND BONES not flesh and blood...

You need scriptural tutor not online debate

grin grin grin grin and that's the same body he died in ? U must be sleeping when you typed that

Mr , The Body he died in Has Blood flowing in it . How come this FLESH doesn't have Blood if it wasn't a Materialized one ? - Lev 17:11

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Barristter07: 2:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Shepherd00:

Those activities proved he was mortal . sucking his mothers BREAST was for survival, Just as pooing.

To say he still poo after his resurrection is to declare him a Mortal who still needs to defecate in other to SURVIVE .

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 7:18am On Mar 23, 2019
Barristter07:

Those activities proved he was mortal . sucking his mothers BREAST was for survival, Just as pooing.

To say he still poo after his resurrection is to declare him a Mortal who still needs to defecate in other to SURVIVE .

No Bible verse of jesus Christ pooing? You like arguing from silence. They showed you dictionary meaning of materialized now you have shifted stylishly from your narrative. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Barristter07:

You still scared of answering, its a vital question : Matthew 15:17 - If Jesus is a man, after eating , do you accept he would visit the Toilet ?

grin grin U don enter am

For Jesus to declare the above proved the body was materialized. A materialized body doesn't Have Blood. Blood serves the purpose of life to any FLESH . - Lev 17:11

A materialized body doesn't need blood to survive, it lacks that life giving substance.

The issue is not if Manoah knows or not, since we are dealing with someone TELLING or ANSWERING something based on what others SEE .

O ma se o.

English is your problem . to appear VISIBLE Is to be MATERIAL. You yourself said they are invisible until they appear Material, for what purpose ? To be visible

@Red , appear .

grin grin cheesy if materialising makes those angels BECOME human, Christ won't need to be born from a woman. Does that help you ?

grin grin grin grin and that's the same body he died in ? U must be sleeping when you typed that

Mr , The Body he died in Has Blood flowing in it . How come this FLESH doesn't have Blood if it wasn't a Materialized one ? - Lev 17:11

Even in heaven angels have hands and legs. They must be human beings then. Olodo
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Hairyrapunzel: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2019
Barristter07:

grin grin U don enter am

O ma se o.

@Red , appear .

You don dey stylishly change and cover up your beliefs that Jesus Christ used other people's bodies to appear to his disciples after resurrection. Lol
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Barristter07:

grin grin U don enter am

Scare on a senseless question...

But a MATERIALISED body means it becomes HUMAN Being, how will it survive if there's no blood there for short time spent?

The issue is not if Manoah knows or not, since we are dealing with someone TELLING or ANSWERING something based on what others SEE

The Angel was seen as HUMAN BEING not knowing he's a spirit being and the Angel didn't bother to correct their view since that's not the subject matter

Unlike the case of Jesus who died and suddenly appeared to His disciples and with human knowledge a dead person can only be seen as a spirit Jesus has to correct their perception that HE'S NOT WHOM THEY THINK HE WAS as a spirit but the same person who has been with them for a very long time.

The verse is very self explanatory but only a lying JWs will twist.

Was the question is whether he is a man or a spirit?

Again, is the angel not a man at that very moment if he materialised idiot...

O ma se o.

@Red , appear

I can see how you omitted the part "BODILY FORM"

For something to MATERIALISED it means it has materials properties not just like an image display on wall. If angel materialised as human it means he possessed everything that makes human.

In fact this is the reason your organization believe there some falling angels who materialised/become human and slept with daughters of men in Genesis before the flood.

Can you see your life when you're holding unto a confuse doctrines...your reasoning becomes shamble..

Yet you believe some Angels became human and slept with daughters of men in pre-flood....olodo

Also, Christ must be born of a woman because it's a prophecy and if angel can materialised, why can't Jesus become human without being born

Tell Jesus that He's sleeping when he said..."IT IS I MYSELF...touch me and see for spirit doesn't have flesh and bones as you see me have"

A transformed body will function without blood, that's why Apostle Paul said...not all will die but be transformed...

How can the materialised body has flesh and bones and doesn't have BLOOD?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Emusan(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Barristter07:

So those Angels and Jehovah are also mortal that need to defecate in other to survive during that period.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Emusan:

So those Angels and Jehovah are also mortal that need to defecate in other to survive during that period.
Are you sure this is not what is killing you people? cheesy

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maximus69:

The cartoons will soon come in to explain better what is going on! smiley

If your cartoon does not address the topic of this thread then consider yourself to be a confirmed troll. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Speech By King Leopold Ii Of Belgium Delivered In 1883 / The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) / Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.