Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? (61098 Views)

Has A Lady Visited You Before And Refused To Leave Again / My Mother’s Reaction When I Told Her That I Got A Girl Pregnant / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
I was listening to a program where they were sharing experiences on how their parents first reacted the first time their boyfriend or girlfriend first visited their home. This got me feeling with laughter as I remembered the first time my papa see one girl for I'm house say she dey look for me.

My papa and my three sisters siddon for our midst dey listen to wetin i dey yarn the girl. If you see as I dey stammer. The girl sef just dey look down,she no even fit raise im head.

Nairalander, what was your parent's first reaction when your boyfriend or girlfriend visited you at home.

Drop your comments below

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by youngreva(m): 12:29am On Feb 28, 2019
lol una too wicked make I follow join q

2 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by starstaz(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2019
Gbemishile1:
I was listening to a program where they were sharing experiences on how their parents first reacted the first time their boyfriend or girlfriend first visited their home.thid got me feeling with laughter as I remembered the first time my papa see one girl for I'm house say she dey look for me.
My papa and my three sisters siddon for our midst dey listen to wetin i dey yarn the girl.if you see as I dey stammer.the girl sef just dey look down,she no even fit raise im head.
Nairalander,what was your parent's first reaction when your boyfriend or girlfriend visited you at home
Drop your comment below

l like this topic. My parents countenance and suspicion changes when I clocked 16yrs ( More than two decades ago) partly based on the local experience and will vow to Let me go and form my own family should I impregnate any girl. The keyword is don't get close to girls. This later affected my social interaction with Ladies in my post formative years in d University.
Later years , they were complaining again that all my visitors are Men and the next question is are u not going to settle down and form your own family. I ask have u guys raised the embargo not to get close!

278 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Deckline(m): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Here to read lies...

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Auladimeji1: 8:53am On Feb 28, 2019
They were like cheesy cheesy cheesy

210 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Aykush(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2019
Zanku

5 Likes

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by clive2u(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2019
my mom welcomed her with open arms
she didnt want to go back when they visit
we still broke up anyway

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by Xelestin(m): 10:06am On Feb 28, 2019
Never had one but I'm certain my mom would chip in her usual advice of using condom when the need......

My strict DAD would be looking me with one kain eye.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? by NLFINEST(m): 10:16am On Feb 28, 2019
When I was growing up they told me not to play with girls else belle will come. Now they are begging me to bring babe. ���

95 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Slay Queens Scramble To Pick Money Sprayed At A House Party (Video) / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.