Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:15 PM

Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. (1334 Views)

Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / List Of Bills Buhari Refused To Sign Into Law Since 2015 / Ita Enang: Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Amendment Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by indemnityy: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
Did you notice the alterations on the results of recent presidential election, had it being the electoral act was sign into law, those results would have sent electronically there by avoiding the third party contact. Man of integrity indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by Afamed: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2019
indemnityy:
Did you notice the alterations on the results of recent presidential election, had it being the electoral act was sign into law, those results would have sent electronically there by avoiding the third party contact. Man of integrity indeed.
Resume Biafra or death National Anthem protest tomorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by McCoy662(m): 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2019
Limit475:
Please read below
thunder fire u. useless scammer
Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2019
This your grammar sef, abi na Buhari fault too? angry
Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by Blue3k(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2019
They should have over ruled veto. It didnt happen though.
Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by KunleyY19(m): 9:44pm On Feb 27, 2019
AtiKry ... gringringringrin
Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by Colonelswitz101(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
Afamed:

Resume Biafra or death National Anthem protest tomorrow

Dis country is divided in all fronts... amongst tribes,religion, region and I recently realized another very important line of division which is a huge disturbing line between the educated progressives and illitrates like u who does not have any plan of seeing this country move forward rather they prefare to be roaming around like bush meats without purpose and shouting sai baba upandan for a man who does not even know the name of the man who invented electricity nor the cell phone he is using.....

5 Likes

Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by 9jaown(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
Colonelswitz101:

Dis country is divided in all fronts... amongst tribes,religion, region and I recently realized another very important line of division which is a huge disturbing line between the educated progressives and illitrates like u who does not have any plan of seeing this country move forward rather they prefare to be roaming around like bush meats without purpose and shouting sai baba upandan for a man who does not even know the name of the man who invented electricity nor the cell phone he is using.....
Dat dude won’t understand what you said.
Low aZZ budget zombies.
Don’t even know they reason sef

1 Like

Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by Jlow2: 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:
This your grammar sef, abi na Buhari fault too? angry
we re not here for correct grammer , but to argue based on issues, many developed countries use der mother tongue, wats d fuse abt grammer, face d issues abeg
Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 27, 2019
Jlow2:
we re not here for correct grammer , but to argue based on issues, many developed countries use der mother tongue, wats d fuse abt grammer, face d issues abeg

So why didn't you write that post in your mother tongue while I write mine in my mother tongue.

Always celebrating mediocrity.

English is Nigeria's lingua franca.

The only mode for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or tongue to communicate with.

The least you can do is learn the proper syntax for simple sentence construction.

If you want to use pidgin, then do so.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by Jlow2: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
5thElement:

So why didn't you write that post in your mother tongue while I write mine in my mother tongue.

Always celebrating mediocrity.

English is Nigeria's lingua franca.

The only mode for all Nigerians irrespective of tribe or tongue to communicate with.

The least you can do is learn the proper syntax for simple sentence construction.

If you want to use pidgin, then do so.
just want u to knw its a borrowed language, if u already knw d grammer is wrong it means u understand the issues and arguement, so why digress? Dats y i said we re not here to speak grammer but to argue objectively on issues raised simple.
Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by SouthEastFacts: 11:28pm On Feb 27, 2019
It was Osinbanjo that advised Buhari against signing it.

We will maintain the status quo where we will exploit the loophole to flush them out.

NW 2023 remains sacrosanct.
Re: Did You Now Realised Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Bill Act. by ken6488(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
It was Osinbanjo that advised Buhari against signing it.

We will maintain the status quo where we will exploit the loophole to flush them out.

NW 2023 remains sacrosanct.
the election was between literate and illiterate the total number that voted for buhari are the total number of people draging the country backward its a fact wink wink wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Updates: Governorship Election Results For Kaduna / Delta State, Asaba-onitsha Axis Is In Grave Danger Caused By Okowa / What Has Osinbajo Really Done For Nigerians For The Past 5 Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.