Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari (46145 Views)

Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures / Landlord Ejects Friday Opurum, Traffic Warden Awarded By Governor Wike / George Moghalu: Igbos Didn’t Consider Implications Of Not Voting Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by realest2(m): 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
post=76200878:
What a fool!!
you're the one being a fool here, you stupid dead meat seller

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by TheKingIsHere: 11:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
kingemzy5:
Abeg please can someone ask him how he want to win zamfara when it's the same IDP's that will come out and decide this man fates.........
some people are not just wise playing politics

If they didn't vote for his party after feeding them, what will make them vote for his party again?

He made the right choice.

Boot them out. Let them go to Buhari and beg for food

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Ladyteegarl: 11:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
mightyhazel:
haba thst is a bit too harsh..

well,..they can use the money received after selling their votes to rent low cost houses .. and thereafter buckle up,..dispose of their trademark plastic plates and face challenges squarely! with their souls,..i say it is well
U mean the #500 or maximum of #1000 given to them?

3 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by BiafraIsFree: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Welcome development.

Others should emulate this man, all those voted for this evil APC and Fulani terrorist, they shall receive consequences of their stupidity.

The zoo is dead.

I personally, do not recognized Nigeria and Buhari as my government or president.

APC and Fulani political slaves in Biafraland, start packing(quit notice) now is yet to get dark.

All the Buhari's supporters in my land, take your quit notices.

15 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by nelronaldo(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Very good

3 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
alizma:
before this election, if someone had asked to know why he accommodate those people, he would have said he was doing it for Allah but we can all see now that he was doing it for his personal gain.

You are right.
It shows that insecurity and terrorism in the North is the handiwork of politicians like this. Using blackmail to discredit credibility, integrity and honesty
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by harley88(m): 11:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
I see fools everywhere. You're all angry at a particular tribe because they'd voted their preferred choice of Candidate in a democratoc election. For all of you waiting for calamities to happen in the country so you can just say "I told you so", by God's grace and with the power of our working President elect, suck cases shall not rise.....Amen!!!
And for y'all shouting I'm not giving any northern beggar money again, it would be better to pray you dont get to a situation in your life where youd have to start begging.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Talknochip(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
dia 'next devil' just dey start be dat.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
I salute you Sani.....You got balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by CelyStar1212: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
There is a sayin in ogbo that no matter what good u do to a criple, when he wants to leave, he will still show u his dirty yansh! (E boyenre
madu ike')

I laughed out loud because of this idiom
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by modath(f): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Beremx:
They are all relocating to streets in Lagos to beg for alms. Tinubu should as a matter of urgency accommodate them.

Next Level joor o!!

Sis mi , sheathe ya sword nah. wink smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by tunmedies(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Beremx:
They are all relocating to streets in Lagos to beg for alms. Tinubu should as a matter of urgency accommodate them.

Next Level joor o!!
You can accommodate dm 4 ur house instead of Tinubu's house. So that u can take dm to ur next level u r clamouring for.

3 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by MAKABBEY(m): 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
stagger:

Shey I talk am yesterday. I am not giving ONE DIME of my money to any almajiris or talakawas again. If care is not taken, I may even take it further in my businesses by sweeping off anyone I suspect of having any sympathies for this present govt.

It is high time people begin to take responsibility for their voting decisions. Already, I have taken off an APC sympathizer from my management team. The journey to take back our country subtly but surely starts now.
Should I forward my CV? I almost have heart-attack because of this election results
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Jaqenhghar: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hahahaaha. Let Buhari accomodate them

6 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Goddys(m): 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
stagger:

Shey I talk am yesterday. I am not giving ONE DIME of my money to any almajiris or talakawas again. If care is not taken, I may even take it further in my businesses by sweeping off anyone I suspect of having any sympathies for this present govt.

It is high time people begin to take responsibility for their voting decisions. Already, I have taken off an APC sympathizer from my management team. The journey to take back our country subtly but surely starts now.

You are a very wise man. Let everybody bear the consequence of his or her choice. It's unfortunate that some people chose to be useless in life by not making use of their brains

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by ayomidegambari(m): 11:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
I wonder how some of you on this NL think sometimes, you re praising the man for his inhumane action! First and foremost before any political issue or government..what we must consider is humanity, they are people like you and i without privilege, they might not have the right orientation as to whom to vote for, yet you decided to chase them out for a political purpose, what if you die tomorrow. What will you table before God , what prompted you to chase them out..all you can say is they voted buhari, and to all NL saying he did well..you're only telling God you don't need helper, and that's why your generations would remain the way y'all are, non of your family would rise above the president you hate with passion. Humanity comes first and others follow suit

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Rekeb: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
Does it mean Kano people should eject the Igbos because they didn’t vote Buhari? This main is wicked, there is no other word to qualify him.
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by stagger: 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
harley88:
I see fools everywhere. You're all angry at a particular tribe because they'd voted their preferred choice of Candidate in a democratoc election. For all of you waiting for calamities to happen in the country so you can just say "I told you so", by God's grace and with the power of our working President elect, suck cases shall not rise.....Amen!!!
And for y'all shouting I'm not giving any northern beggar money again, it would be better to pray you dont get to a situation in your life where youd have to start begging.

How many tribes in the Niger Delta do you see in Northern states begging? These beggars are a cancer that should be cut out from the roots! A real cancer! Every evening, you see them around several bank ATMs in Asokoro and other places in Abuja. Go to any mosque on Fridays and see them in numbers. They beg the rich muslims in those mosques who do not even look at them a second time, then they start begging passers-by and motorists.

They beg for money for 4 years, then go back to their area to be used to perpetrate these old brigade in power.

God punish devil a million times.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Beremx(f): 11:13pm On Feb 27, 2019
modath:

Sis mi , sheathe ya sword nah. wink smiley
babe, ba wo ni? grin
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by arimahoseloka(m): 11:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Excellent. I love this. Others should follow suit

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by 47hitman(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/zamfara-gov-candidate-ejects-idps-for-voting-buhari/amp/

He's in sifia pains and sharing the sifia pains.
A wailer wailing upon helpless group of people.

4+4 is a goal
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by modath(f): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Beremx:
babe, ba wo ni? grin

Alaafia.... Baby O nko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by lerrytunechi(m): 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Ugochukw15: 11:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
Mkmoney:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/zamfara-gov-candidate-ejects-idps-for-voting-buhari/amp/
Lol! Some people are even proposing that we should stop given Nothern street beggars alms for aiding and abetting the re-election of the lifeless one.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Beremx(f): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
modath:

Alaafia.... Baby O nko?
he's cool. Baby ti di agbalagba grin cheesy
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Ubenedictus(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
I dont support this one.

We are humans first before politicians, it is our shared humanity that spurs us to be good to other people and help them.

If you are doing charity do, if not relax but to condition charity upon what people voted is wrong.

Charity with ultimatum is not charity it is exploitation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Sopskyno: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
Sopskyno:
Nice one boss���

They should goan meet tinubu for Lagos or osimole for edo
Or they next level boss��

Them that know that bubu can't protect them and still vote him back...

Did they do it for love or god or for the 500/1000 that was given to them that day?

3 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by PennywysCares(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2019
alizma:
before this election, if someone had asked to know why he accommodate those people, he would have said he was doing it for Allah but we can all see now that he was doing it for his personal gain.

shut up my friend
Stop spewing trash here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Homoviator: 11:22pm On Feb 27, 2019
Quite Pathetic!

The IDPs are on the next level already

May Allah be with them on their journey

3 Likes

Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by fx45(m): 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
There is a sayin in ogbo that no matter what good u do to a criple, when he wants to leave, he will still show u his dirty yansh! (E boyenre madu ike')
Which language is Ogbo? Never heard of that before
Re: Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari by Emmanueluche56: 11:23pm On Feb 27, 2019
alizma:

should he had advised them to vote for the people that brought them to that level of life, how can a reasonable person glorify the perpetrators of their misfortune

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Reasons Why NSA Sambo Dansuki Is Under Fire / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own / Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.