Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo (4245 Views)

Ilorin And Lokoja Are Yoruba Towns. / Igbo-ona, Ijebu-igbo, Igbomina: Are Yoruba's Historically Tied To Igbo's / How The bight Of Benin Was Named After The Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Dartilo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pls for my previous post no insult drop ur point and don't do ur verbal gynastics here
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2019
goalernestman:

this is not about European trad map it the map they saw in africa then even zamfara was recognized by them and Oyo that they took slaves from was not recognized

because according to Yoruba they took slaves from Oyo and not benin but if you research well you will see this slaves were taken from benin or bight of benin and not Oyo.

you said they never traded with Oyo but you claim they took slave from them and also why cant them recognized the place they took slave from ?

Ur points a ridiculous Oyo empire traded with the north since they have access to the savannah which is were they got the idea to use Calvary in war which Benin empire didn't use because of their geographical location. Has I said earlier Benin empire traded with the Portuguese. And also I said Oyo empire had slaves that they are used for farm work not until 17th century that the need for slaves to be sold arose besides other tribes used bight of Benin has a means to sell slaves not only Benin empire who I heard were not involved in the selling of slaves. The map am talking about shows Oyo empire not trade map it shows kingdoms in that century.
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 10:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Opiletool:
Lol.

That schlep said Ado and Ikere Ekiti were under bini. Jokers everywhere. Weedfree stop wasting your time with these dumb lots.

See opiletool when u leave people to their ignorance they begin to be made fun of and I am just trying to bestow some knowledge upon goalernestman. But they are sometimes he says something accurate.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Opiletool(m): 5:53am On Mar 05, 2019
Dartilo:

Incase you don't know the yorubas refers yo the Benin's as Ado and the Igbo's as IDU,that's is why the place occupied by the Benin's is called Ado ekiti in ekiti why in the east it is called onitsha idu,take your time to google anywhere you see the sign of the two sword of authority of ancient benin kingdom known as Ada and Eben those kingdom were part of the empire such as the deji of Akure,ekitis,all of Delta state and Onitsha

Shut up.
You can not tell me the story of Ado-Ekiti, because I'm partly from there. Yes it's true that a man from Benin killed the leader of the town and installed himself King, same with Ikere Ekiti, but they were never under benin's colony.

What you don't understand is, there were settlers in those towns, before some Benin migrants settled in their midst and one of them found its way into the rulership, but the chiefs and kingmakers still remain yoruba., even at that, the Yoruba language, culture and history of the towns were never lost to that of bini. Ask yourself why. It is because the settlers were more than the migrants, and there was no way a new culture can be foisted on them. Reason you still have Olukere contending with ogoga of Ikere till today.

And secondly, each town in Ekiti has its separate history and wave of migration. There were some that were founded by the pure sons and not just any grandson or relative of Oduduwa. For instance, ikole, ijero etc. So you can't just lump the whole of Ekiti together. I could remember when the new ooni visited Ekiti, he paid a visit to Ajero of Ijero in particular because according to him, there was a history that joined the ooni, Ajero, and orangun of Ila together, hence he reason he was accompanied by the orangun during the visit.
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Opiletool(m): 5:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Weedfree:

See opiletool when u leave people to their ignorance they begin to be made fun of and I am just trying to bestow some knowledge upon goalernestman. But they are sometimes he says something accurate.

I have stopped engaging these bini internet warriors. They don't argue to seek knowledge. They behave as if they are on a mission to reclaim a glory of their kingdom that existed only in fables.
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 4:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Opiletool:

I have stopped engaging these bini internet warriors. They don't argue to seek knowledge. They behave as if they are on a mission to reclaim a glory of their kingdom that existed only in fables.

U are right I should stop because no matter how many times I try they don't listen maybe I should leave them to continue posting crap they think they are Right without knowing they are wrong maybe I will stop but not just yet.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Dartilo(m): 7:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Opiletool:

Shut up.
You can not tell me the story of Ado-Ekiti, because I'm partly from there. Yes it's true that a man from Benin killed the leader of the town and installed himself King, same with Ikere Ekiti, but they were never under benin's colony.

What you don't understand is, there were settlers in those towns, before some Benin migrants settled in their midst and one of them found its way into the rulership, but the chiefs and kingmakers still remain yoruba., even at that, the Yoruba language, culture and history of the towns were never lost to that of bini. Ask yourself why. It is because the settlers were more than the migrants, and there was no way a new culture can be foisted on them. Reason you still have Olukere contending with ogoga of Ikere till today.

And secondly, each town in Ekiti has its separate history and wave of migration. There were some that were founded by the pure sons and not just any grandson or relative of Oduduwa. For instance, ikole, ijero etc. So you can't just lump the whole of Ekiti together. I could remember when the new ooni visited Ekiti, he paid a visit to Ajero of Ijero in particular because according to him, there was a history that joined the ooni, Ajero, and orangun of Ila together, hence he reason he was accompanied by the orangun during the visit.

Firstly learn to control ur emotion...By d way u shutup!!!
So a Benin man single handedly killed the king and install himself without any revolt from the people..
Read ur history properly you will c dat as Ogaga came from benin he was seen as a superior being and he was also a prince and that made him to install himself and pledge loyalty or alliance to Benin

2 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by goalernestman: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dartilo:

So a Benin man single handedly killed the king and install himself without any revolt from the people..
Read ur history properly you will c dat as Ogaga came from benin he was seen as a superior being and he was also a prince and that made him to install himself and pledge loyalty or alliance to Benin

It just like someone like me will just go to ife and just kill the oni and take his crown or I will just go there and take the crown

2 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by goalernestman: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
Opiletool:

Shut up.

What you fail to know that all this kingdom was Benin kingdom then. The ones that was not his ruler will be kild and the oba of Benin will install a prince or chif of Benin in there to make the kingdom under the Benin empire and only answer to the Benin claim

The kingdom then was Benin in the south the Hausa in the north why the Middle East was Ida today knows as Igala there was not like igbo. The Benin share border with dahomey in the west using Lagos as the last region of Benin and border Cameroon in east using calaba. Then in the north Benin border ida which are the Middle East now. Some part of Nigeria east today was Benin and the other part was Ida Igala now. Ida empire wanted to expand their regions to take some part of Benin and Benin wanted the same this result to the Ida-war that was fought between this 2kingdom that border each other.

What am trying to say is Oyo empire and the nri empire is fiction. They never existed

I stay in igbo land when I was growing up in agbor the king trace or many time said they where Benin in century ago same with Asaba same with aunicha

And I have also come to understand that every tribe in the empire of Benin was given the Benin sword which they still Carey till today even as the empire is no more

Most igbo state now that close to Benin the kings there use the sword till date

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Opiletool(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dartilo:

Once again shut up. Provide a proof of your bogus claim. Show Anywhere it was written that those towns paid any tribute to ur tiny kingdom. Failure to provide any would result in me not further indulging your folly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by goalernestman: 8:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Weedfree:

U are right I should stop because no matter how many times I try they don't listen maybe I should leave them to continue posting crap they think they are Right without knowing they are wrong maybe I will stop but not just yet.

And also as I said above the Igala also have a say in the igbo close to them which was Ida then the east in Nigeria close to Igala answer only to Igala and the ones close to Benin answer only to Benin this 2kindom fight each other trying to Expand their empire this was the famous ida war then according to portuges Benin won this battle using their help of guns power and the Ida king was killed the next in line was force to wear queen Idia of Benin mask till date Igala king still wear it.

The Igala or Ida share bolder with Benin in history of Benin they never share bolder with igbo. And also in Ida history they only share with Benin.

Seeing all this igbo and Yoruba are writing in the internet �. Let me just say you were right never believe everything you see in the internet

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Dartilo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
goalernestman:

It just like someone like me will just go to ife and just kill the oni and take his crown or I will just go there and take the crown

Tnk you it cannot happen except you have a right to the crown
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Dartilo(m): 10:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
goalernestman:

What you fail to know that all this kingdom was Benin kingdom then. The ones that was not his ruler will be kild and the oba of Benin will install a prince or chif of Benin in there to make the kingdom under the Benin empire and only answer to the Benin claim

The kingdom then was Benin in the south the Hausa in the north why the Middle East was Ida today knows as Igala there was not like igbo. The Benin share border with dahomey in the west using Lagos as the last region of Benin and border Cameroon in east using calaba. Then in the north Benin border ida which are the Middle East now. Some part of Nigeria east today was Benin and the other part was Ida Igala now. Ida empire wanted to expand their regions to take some part of Benin and Benin wanted the same this result to the Ida-war that was fought between this 2kingdom that border each other.

What am trying to say is Oyo empire and the nri empire is fiction. They never existed

I stay in igbo land when I was growing up in agbor the king trace or many time said they where Benin in century ago same with Asaba same with aunicha

And I have also come to understand that every tribe in the empire of Benin was given the Benin sword which they still Carey till today even as the empire is no more

Most igbo state now that close to Benin the kings there use the sword till date

Most times we let sentiment and tribalism to tke the better part of our IQ...
This is history its not close to the supremacy battle we r in today...tnk you for being realistic

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by macof(m): 11:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
The ignorance in this thread is just sickening and disgusting.

That Europeans made more mention of Benin than Oyo was due to Benin having more costal activities. Oyo traded more with kingdoms of the north towards the sahel, only much later did the European trade become prominent

Europeans were ignornat of the hinterland of Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 1:05am On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=goalernestman post=76382929]

And also as I said above the Igala also have a say in the igbo close to them which was Ida then the east in Nigeria close to Igala answer only to Igala and the ones close to Benin answer only to Benin this 2kindom fight each other trying to Expand their empire this was the famous ida war then according to portuges Benin won this battle using their help of guns power and the Ida king was killed the next in line was force to wear queen Idia of Benin mask till date Igala king still wear it.

The Igala or Ida share bolder with Benin in history of Benin they never share bolder with igbo. And also in Ida history they only share with Benin.

Seeing all this igbo and Yoruba are writing in the internet �. Let me just say you were right never believe everything you see in the internet [/quote

U see I wasn't lying about what I said people would do anything to make it seem their kingdom was the greatest thing since slice bread.
U are quite right about the igala empire sharing boarders with the Benin empire not Igbo. From what I have learnt about the igala kingdom it was founded by Abutu-Eke in the 7th century. The kingdom was ruled by nine high officials called the igala Mela who are custodians of the sacred Earth shrine. Igala colonisation of northern Igbo states (1450- 18th century).
The igala mega state attained the height of it's fame during the mid-17th century. The rise of the igala mega state disrupted and contributed to the shift of Trans-Atlantic slave trade from the bight of Benin to the bight of Biafra and the decline of the Benin empire in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries. The idah-Benin war (1515-1516) was a war of mutual independence. The igala state reached its political and commercial supremacy afterwards, when it became a leading exporter if choral beads, horses, medicine, skills and of course, slaves to the coaster region. It's growing power, nevertheless, changed the dynamics of the earlier complex relationships with several northern Igbo communities. Joseph Hawkins in 1797 already captured the relentless raiding of the extreme northern Igboland by the igalas.
The idah-Benin war was said to be a hard fought battle the Benin came out victorious only because of the use of firearms giving to them by the Portuguese who knows what the outcome might be without the assistance of the Portuguese.
I'm addition to kogi state, indigenous igalas are found in Anambra, Bayesla (Nembe), Benue, cross river, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Enugu, Nasarawa, Niger, Rivers states. They speak the igala language no igbo dialect or Benin dialect just igala language.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by goalernestman: 1:39am On Mar 06, 2019
[quote author=Weedfree post=76387962][/quote]

Weedfree I agree with you
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by FisifunKododada: 3:52am On Mar 10, 2019
Weedfree:

To make things clear I don't consider ijebus Yoruba for alot of reason that does not relate to the topic at hand.
Oloshi. You don't consider Ijebus Yorubas but Ijebus consider themselves Yorubas...so tell me who is the fool? You or the Ijebus? Oniranu, omo ode. Go and tell my Ijebu family that we are not Yorubas...what are you waiting for? I will be in Ijebu-Ibefun this December. Why don't you come to my family house and tell us your mind...tell us how you know who we are more than we know ourselves...omo ale alainiopolo-oshi

3 Likes

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Oloshi. You don't consider Ijebus Yorubas but Ijebus consider themselves Yorubas...so tell me who is the fool? You or the Ijebus? Oniranu, omo ode. Go and tell my Ijebu family that we are not Yorubas...what are you waiting for? I will be in Ijebu-Ibefun this December. Why don't you come to my family house and tell us your mind...tell us how you know who we are more than we know ourselves...omo ale alainiopolo-oshi

Oloriburuku. U really are a fool among fools among all the people to disturb you choose me that is the biggest mistake u will make and those fools that like ur post are nothing but dumb a**. Opolo e wa ni furu e. U don't even know the history of ijebu land that u think they are yoruba.
So u know that they are not Yoruba people here are some of the evidence to educate u on ur dummkopf, hammerhead,ignoramus, lamebrain,nincompoop,ratbag, woodenhead, simpleton, pray, buffoon,clown,stupe. I shall cure u of ur stupidity.
Sungbo Eredo is older than ile ife the origin of the Yoruba people.
When oduduwa was blind the fifth Awujale have oduduwa the water he needed to see. Oduduwa meant the fifth Awujale not the first.
And this one even the Awujale of ijebu land said the ijebus are from Sudan in the Owodaiye empire.
The ijebu dialect is the oldest dialect not the ife dialect and the Awujale said the itsekiri speak the original ijebu dialect.
So from this point i said I hope u have began to think before u say stupid things. I mean really the Awujale said so and u are still questioning it or u think u know more than the Awujale. Don't mess with me punk or next time I won't be so merciful.

1 Like

Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by FisifunKododada: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Weedfree:

[s]Oloriburuku. U really are a fool among fools among all the people to disturb you choose me that is the biggest mistake u will make and those fools that like ur post are nothing but dumb a**. Opolo e wa ni furu e. U don't even know the history of ijebu land that u think they are yoruba.
So u know that they are not Yoruba people here are some of the evidence to educate u on ur dummkopf, hammerhead,ignoramus, lamebrain,nincompoop,ratbag, woodenhead, simpleton, pray, buffoon,clown,stupe. I shall cure u of ur stupidity.
When oduduwa was blind the fifth Awujale have oduduwa the water he needed to see. Oduduwa meant the fifth Awujale not the first.
And this one even the Awujale of ijebu land said the ijebus are from Sudan in the Owodaiye empire.
The ijebu dialect is the oldest dialect not the ife dialect and the Awujale said the itsekiri speak the original ijebu dialect.
So from this point i said I hope u have began to think before u say stupid things. I mean really the Awujale said so and u are still questioning it or u think u know more than the Awujale. Don't mess with me punk or next time I won't be so merciful.[/s]

You don't know who you are dealing with. I will show you pepper today. Post evidence of the Awujale saying that "Ijebus are not Yoruba..."
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by macof(m): 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Weedfree:

Oloriburuku. U really are a fool among fools among all the people to disturb you choose me that is the biggest mistake u will make and those fools that like ur post are nothing but dumb a**. Opolo e wa ni furu e. U don't even know the history of ijebu land that u think they are yoruba.
So from this point i said I hope u have began to think before u say stupid things. I mean really the Awujale said so and u are still questioning it or u think u know more than the Awujale. Don't mess with me punk or next time I won't be so merciful.
what is all this stupidity? The first Awujale was Obanta and he was a son of Oduduwa and Gborowo
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 7:51pm On Mar 10, 2019
FisifunKododada:

You don't know who you are dealing with. I will show you pepper today. Post evidence of the Awujale saying that "Ijebus are not Yoruba..."

Bring it on kid. Dumb�, Don't you know how to conduct empirical research at all. You don't have access to the internet or are you a caveman from the past with a mental of an homo erectus. Emnipate your dry brain from stupidity.
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2019
macof:
what is all this stupidity? The first Awujale was Obanta and he was a son of Oduduwa and Gborowo

Dude u still belief in the fairy tales of gods who delivered u into the hands of the Whitemen.
U Dimwit the first Awujale was OLU-IWA the man rumoured to have been the ruler that the Ethiopians met when they first arrived in Africa.
The god of ijebu kingdom is Alare not Olodumare.
And why are u people arguing with me about ijebu on a Benin Trend for Benin matters not ijebu matters so if u won't to argue with me create an ijebu site or if the owner dosen' t mind we can continue.
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by macof(m): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2019
Weedfree:

Dude u still belief in the fairy tales of gods who delivered u into the hands of the Whitemen.
U Dimwit the first Awujale was OLU-IWA the man rumoured to have been the ruler that the Ethiopians met when they first arrived in Africa.
The god of ijebu kingdom is Alare not Olodumare.
And why are u people arguing with me about ijebu on a Benin Trend for Benin matters not ijebu matters so if u won't to argue with me create an ijebu site or if the owner dosen' t mind we can continue.
maybe you were delivered to the white men. That one is your business but you don't speak authoritatively on what you have no knowledge of. It is everyone in your family that is dimwitted, o tiẹ̀ da yàn l'ójú, by their actions we know them

Awujale is a title
Olu-iwa is another title.
Look at this iidiot so ignorant and yet arrogant
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 11:27pm On Mar 10, 2019
macof:
maybe you were delivered to the white men. That one is your business but you don't speak authoritatively on what you have no knowledge of. It is everyone in your family that is dimwitted, o tie da yàn l'ójú, by their actions we know them

Awujale is a title
Olu-iwa is another title.
Look at this iidiot so ignorant and yet arrogant

Dude, seriously you bring family into this. How low can you go? You are lower than the crust of earth. You are a spine less fool to bring my family. But I am not angry because of how your ancestors have been servants to the Ijebu Ancestors, who are royals. If only you had the intelligence of your ancestors ,you be more fulfil in your quest for knowledge.
U can't even differentiate between OLU-IWA and OLU IWO u twit u are not even worth my time to be clear u are beneath me.
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by FisifunKododada: 1:14am On Mar 11, 2019
Weedfree:

Bring it on kid. Dumb�, Don't you know how to conduct empirical research at all. You don't have access to the internet or are you a caveman from the past with a mental of an homo erectus. Emnipate your dry brain from stupidity.

Olodo. I am still waiting. Where is the statement where the Awujale said "...Ijebus are not Yorubas..."
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by macof(m): 2:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Weedfree:

Dude, seriously you bring family into this. How low can you go? You are lower than the crust of earth. You are a spine less fool to bring my family. But I am not angry because of how your ancestors have been servants to the Ijebu Ancestors, who are royals. If only you had the intelligence of your ancestors ,you be more fulfil in your quest for knowledge.
U can't even differentiate between OLU-IWA and OLU IWO u twit u are not even worth my time to be clear u are beneath me.

LMAO. Ọdẹ oṣi. I was very clear when I said Olu-iwa is one title, Awujale is another title... Olu-iwa not Oluwo
Go and read books, go around ijebuland like I have then come back and tell me when you know something about Ìjẹ̀bú history that I don't know.

This is what you get when you and everyone in your useless family have no regard for culture and history
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 7:42pm On Mar 11, 2019
FisifunKododada:

Olodo. I am still waiting. Where is the statement where the Awujale said "...Ijebus are not Yorubas..."

MUMU. It is not my fault that you need to be spoon fed information. Stop being a disciple and be a leader, go and make research. But I will help u this one's check olu iwa ijebu and let's see what u find out.
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
macof:

LMAO. Ọdẹ oṣi. I was very clear when I said Olu-iwa is one title, Awujale is another title... Olu-iwa not Oluwo
Go and read books, go around ijebuland like I have then come back and tell me when you know something about Ìjẹ̀bú history that I don't know.

This is what you get when you and everyone in your useless family have no regard for culture and history

So if u think it is a title then who bears it, if it not sure u could check it online and save yourself from being disgrace any longer.
Maybe it is u and ur worthless family that have such beliefs. I didn't want to bring ur family into this but u started it. It may be because of the way they brought u up that u are the way u are and ur probably going to end up a poor man for u don't know how u are insulting. Kindly don't take out your sad excuse of a life on me.
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by macof(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2019
Weedfree:

So if u think it is a title then who bears it, if it not sure u could check it online and save yourself from being disgrace any longer.
Maybe it is u and ur worthless family that have such beliefs. I didn't want to bring ur family into this but u started it. It may be because of the way they brought u up that u are the way u are and ur probably going to end up a poor man for u don't know how u are insulting. Kindly don't take out your sad excuse of a life on me.
lmao. check what online? that Olu-iwa is not a title? or that Awujale and Olu-iwa were ever the same person? you are just daft. grin grin sorry my family isnt worthless, neither do i have a sad life... i am doing very well. it is people like you that are ignorant and very arrogant that usually have very questionable upbringing, your parents failed to give you quality education. oponu
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 12:58am On Mar 12, 2019
macof:
lmao. check what online? that Olu-iwa is not a title? or that Awujale and Olu-iwa were ever the same person? you are just daft. grin grin sorry my family isnt worthless, neither do i have a sad life... i am doing very well. it is people like you that are ignorant and very arrogant that usually have very questionable upbringing, your parents failed to give you quality education. oponu

wow so i guess u don't like it when they drag family into this but u kept on insulting mine that just show u how u were brought up a annoying little boy with no self-control.
And I am doing pretty good and no I am not arrogant I Just correct retarded people like u. ur parent failed to bring u up right u are probably a disappointment to everyone, ur family raised such a disappointment I just feel sorry for them that u are the way u are.
To proof ur point why don't u check it or are u afraid u well realize what everybody already know halfwit who just keeps disgracing himself. ur are nothing but a clown with a low IQ rate. cry
macof:

wow so i guess u don't like it when they drag family into this but u kept on insulting mine that just show u how u were brought up a annoying little boy with no self-control.
And I am doing pretty good and no I am not arrogant I Just correct retarded people like u. ur parent failed to bring u up right u are probably a disappointment to everyone, ur family raised such a disappointment I just feel sorry for them that u are the way u are.
To proof ur point why don't u check it or are u afraid u well realize what everybody already know halfwit who just keeps disgracing himself. ur are nothing but a clown with a low IQ rate.
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by macof(m): 7:59pm On Mar 12, 2019
Weedfree:

To proof ur point why don't u check it or are u afraid u well realize what everybody already know halfwit who just keeps disgracing himself. ur are nothing but a clown with a low IQ rate. cry

To proof ur point why don't u check it or are u afraid u well realize what everybody already know halfwit who just keeps disgracing himself. ur are nothing but a clown with a low IQ rate.
lmao this mofo still hasn't brought his online sources.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you know about Ìjẹ̀bú that i don't know, Ìjẹ̀bú that I have read many books on and lived in, ọdẹ is talking about check online grin OK oya provide the online source ngbayẹn

So a fool like yourself who says nonsense and acts like he is saying something sensible, insulting everyone can't take the heat?
Go around and read my past posts on this forum, I don't shy away from filth like you, I put you lot in your place. Since you think you have sharp words

You will not come here spewing trash about the Yoruba nation which includes the Ìjẹ̀bú people.

My IQ cannot even be questioned by a useless entity like yourself. I'm waiting for you to be display your high IQ grin give me the online sources that say olu-iwa is not a title or that olu-iwa and awujale refer to the same person

Oga high IQ cheesy and do not forget to answer FisifunKododada any year now
Re: Are Yoruba Changing Bight Of Benin To Bight Of Oyo? Or Was It Truly Bight Of Oyo by Weedfree: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2019
macof:
lmao this mofo still hasn't brought his online sources.
I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you know about Ìjẹ̀bú that i don't know, Ìjẹ̀bú that I have read many books on and lived in, ọdẹ is talking about check online grin OK oya provide the online source ngbayẹn

So a fool like yourself who says nonsense and acts like he is saying something sensible, insulting everyone can't take the heat?
Go around and read my past posts on this forum, I don't shy away from filth like you, I put you lot in your place. Since you think you have sharp words

You will not come here spewing trash about the Yoruba nation which includes the Ìjẹ̀bú people.

My IQ cannot even be questioned by a useless entity like yourself. I'm waiting for you to be display your high IQ grin give me the online sources that say olu-iwa is not a title or that olu-iwa and awujale refer to the same person

Oga high IQ cheesy and do not forget to answer FisifunKododada any year now

Are u so lazy that u can't check it by yourself, the Awujale himself said that the ijebus are from owodaiye empire he even stated that a particular flute used during the of the Awujale is used in Ethiopia. Olu iwa is the ruler the Negede orit's (the first wave of Ethiopians that first arrive in africa) and olu iwa is older than oduduwa because the fifth Awujale not the first helped restore oduduwa sight which was stated by the Awujale.
There it is the evidence that u wanted if you are not satisfied check it by yourself and by the time u do u will realise how much of a fool u are maybe then u will shut up cause right now u act an mindless fool.
And u said I like insulting when u first insulted me u brainless monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Oldest Monarch Between Nnewi/ Anaedo and Onitsha/Obosi is ? / The Satanic Cult That Rules The World / Okija People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.