Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Top Eleven - Be A Football Manager - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Top Eleven - Be A Football Manager (1373 Views)

Football Manager 2019 PC Official Thread / Football Manager 2021 Mobile Official Thread / Football Manager 2018 PC Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Eleven - Be A Football Manager by ramvujegx: 2:40am On Feb 28, 2019
Hey everyone! I'd like to introduce you to a mobile game that I've been playing for many years now. Some of you might have hear of it since it bacame very popular lately.

The game I'm talking about is Top Eleven Football Manager!

Top Eleven Football Manager is an online football manager simulation developed and published by Nordeus and is available on both Google Play Store and the App Store.

The game can also be played on Facebook and it allows players to play against their friends.

Begin your journey as a soccer manager today and rise to the very top. Name your club and build it from the ground up. In Top Eleven 2019, you have the opportunity to control every aspect of your club, from training sessions, transfers, squad selection, formations and tactical set-ups, club finances and jersey designs. In this free multiplayer game, you can join forces and compete against friends in real-time or test and improve your skills while playing against other managers from around the globe. Choose official jerseys and emblems from the Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, the legendary Champions League and many more soccer leagues from around the world.

★ Build and develop your stadium with all surrounding facilities.
★ Scout & sign the best players in the live transfer market.
★ Design your own training sessions to improve your players.
★ Master your team’s tactics and formations.
★ Challenge other soccer managers daily in competitions and friendlies.
★ Give your team instructions and influence the result in the best live match experience for a soccer manager.
★ Team up with friends in weekly clan tournaments
★ Compete in the League, Cup, Champions League and Super League!

I pointed most important aspects of the game but the best way to experience it is to download the app and start playing. You can play it in browser as well, which I mentioned earlier.

If you are planning on downloading the game please continue reading on. Below I'll give you some basic tips for beginners. I was once in your place and I know it's a bit though to start so I'll give you some hints on how to improve your game.

At first you will be given a decent ammount of resources. Most people just spend them quick and get left with no tokens and cash. Lack of these can give you a hard time as you get in higher leagues. Make sure you don't spend them all in a first season. It's enough to buy 3-4 good players and win the league since most of the poeple are not playing. As a result you will be left with plenty of tokens and cash for next season. Repeat this untill you reach level 4. At that popint you will need o bring more good players. Keep in mind to spend reasonable in that case too. With this in mind we will go to the next tip. Just before that I want to remind you not to try to hack the game. There are various websites offering hack for tokens and cash but none of them work. Great article has been published on medium.com regarding top eleven hack. That said, let's get back to the second tip. This is in my opinion main thing to do if you want to rank good i a long time. Make sure to always buy young players! They advance quick and can play on a high level for 3-4 seasons. They do cost a lot but if you followed my first tip you should have enough resources to buy them. 4-5 young players in 4th season and after that you just keep the balance. I don't say you shouldn't buy older players, as a matter of fact you must buy them to keep your balance, just choose wisely. You should join associations, preferrably with your friends. It's a good source of income that you can later reinvest in your team.

In the end I'd like to note that Top Eleven is translated into 31 different languages!
I hope that you will become part of the managing squad!

Google Play Store
App Store.
Facebook

1 Like

Re: Top Eleven - Be A Football Manager by jimmykrins(m): 2:59am On Feb 28, 2019
I've tried it out like 5 years ago. Didn't caught my attention at that point. However, I downloadet it from APP store around a year ago and I must say great changes have been made! I'm playing it since then and I'd gladly recommend everyone who's into football and strategy to give it a try.
Re: Top Eleven - Be A Football Manager by demzey(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bin playing d game up to 7 years now, tho I uninstall n reinstall, jus got tired along d way, even opend a thread on it den
Re: Top Eleven - Be A Football Manager by vanjamila: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
Playing this game for a while now.. Love it grin
Re: Top Eleven - Be A Football Manager by jhonhero: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
Top Eleven 2019 - Be a soccer manager Latest Version 8.4.1, update March 22, 2019. Join over 200 million managers worldwide. Yo can download full free follow this link https://apktall.com/top-eleven-2019-apk

(1) (Reply)

Best Action Games To Download On Android Below 200mb.. / Where Can I Get My Ps 2 Console Chipped ? / I Need Your Advice On Playing 'BABA IJEBU'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.