Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person (25685 Views)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / FG, Chinese Consortium Sign $5.8bn Power Plant Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by godwinstringed1(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Wao
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by Niorte: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Reason is that Dangote was the one who sponsor Buhari's reelection though they made a mistake by publishing his name then. Now that Buhari has won, he will get back his money with interest hence those who know about this are buying his shares.

Dangote is not as wealthy as reported, he is the safe haven for politicians.

Argue with facts

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by godwinstringed1(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2019
rotormast:
Kudos to him.

You can help check out my page and let me know when you think.

www.financesiq.com

Nice blog! What's the name of your blog theme
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by Unconquerable: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2019
Aliko Dangote himself publicly admitted the story about him and Bishop Idahosa never happened: it’s a ruse:a blatant lie. People should stop attributing the success of someone to some spiritual leader, who played no role in their success story. And instead of screaming God should pick your call I’d rather some of you spend less time arguing and insulting people are and, instead get to work.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by TGM2015: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2019
But they say Buhari's administration reduced the global networth of Dangote. They forget to realise that increase/decrease in global networth in not a result of one year activities.
The same way their Mismanagement led Nigeria into recession, the same way it has affect real and honest firm growth in Nigeria. Now that Dangote is seeing the effect of Buhari administration in positive way so will Nigeria and honest Nigerians shall start seeing the effect by end of this year and early next year.
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by Guruindahouse(m): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Make Google your best friend, and you will thank me later. Most people will be hesitated to give you their sources of income/wealth. I am not into Forex though.
irapson2:
I need someone to guide me on forextime

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by WhySoAccurate: 7:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Surely whom God has Blessed, no man, I say no man can ever ever curse, and nothing I repeat nothing can hinder him.......

The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow.....

And even with all these wealth, billionaires like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos(No. 1), Amancio Ortega, Warren Buffet...Dangote, Onyedika (proudly our own fellow countrymen)

They are still humble...... A proof that The Lord Exalts the Humble......

May his wealth continue to grow..........

Amen!!!!
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by WebSurfer(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2019
Niorte:
Reason is that Dangote was the one who sponsor Buhari's reelection though they made a mistake by publishing his name then. Now that Buhari has won, he will get back his money with interest hence those who know about this are buying his shares.

Dangote is not as wealthy as reported, he is the safe haven for politicians.

Argue with facts

Kudos.. only few people know this fact
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by CAPSLOCKED: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2019
WhySoAccurate:
Surely whom God has Blessed, no man, I say no man can ever ever curse, and nothing I repeat nothing can hinder him.......

The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added no sorrow.....

And even with all these wealth, billionaires like Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos(No. 1), Amancio Ortega, Warren Buffet...Dangote, Onyedika (proudly our own fellow countrymen)

They are still humble...... A proof that The Lord Exalts the Humble......

May his wealth continue to grow..........

Amen!!!!

CHRISTIANS NEVER PASS ON THE CHANCE TO ATTRIBUTE ANOTHER PERSON'S SUCCESS TO THE CHRISTIAN GOD, NOT CONSIDERING THE RELIGION OF THE PERSON.

ARE YOU NOT HUMBLE? WHY CAN'T YOU HUMBLE YOURSELF SO THAT YAHWEH CAN BLESS YOU LIKE THOSE MEN YOU LISTED, WHO OUT OF 7 4 OR 5 ARE ATHEISTS?

THOSE MEN DIDN'T WORK THEIR WAY TO THE TOP JUST TO HAVE THEIR SUCCESS ATTRIBUTED TO A MYTH. SHOW SOME RESPECT.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by Sunnycliff(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2019
irapson2:

Pm. Me
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by rotormast: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2019
godwinstringed1:

Nice blog! What's the name of your blog theme

I sincerely appreciate your feedback. Someone did it for me. I can ask him Incase you still want to know
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2019
grin

Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by laxetude: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Continue typing amen and paying tithe sheeple

Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by greenthangz: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Who else notice it happened during the election
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by CarsGuide: 7:48am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by bjjose: 7:50am On Feb 28, 2019
Today I gain 280$ selling and buying stocks
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by bjjose: 7:52am On Feb 28, 2019
[quote author=CTechHub post=76205019]how did he make $5.8 in one day[/qui know of someone who make 1300000$ weekly selling stocks.]
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by abc115: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2019
GogetterMD:
His wealth was probably underreported before
..he added the equity of fertilizer plant
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by gymlordd: 8:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by chocolatelady(f): 8:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Who God has blessed, no man can curse. Ridw on Dangote. I tap into this blessing. May God help us.
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by BafanaBafana: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2019
themosthigh:

By paying tithe. He was promised wealth after he as a poor young man stood up from a seat in a public toilet for bishop Idahosa. The man had watery jedi jedi and even though dangote was not yet done using the toilet, he stood up and idahosa ran in. The bishop was so thankful that he blessed him and untill today, he has not known poverty. Use public toilets and maybe you will find a pastor with jedi jedi to bless you
Chisos!!!
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by JOMAX: 8:26am On Feb 28, 2019
dachilino:
Aliko Dangote, Nigeria's and Africa's richest man gained $5.8bn in one day and his total net worth rose to $16.6bn on Tuesday, making him the world’s 64th richest person. 

Dangote's wealth fell from $10.5bn at the end of last year to a low of $9.63bn on January 1, 2019, but it grew to $10.8bn on Monday, February 25 as confirmed in a report by Bloomberg Billionaires Index, a ranking of the world’s 500 richest people. 

However the net worth of Dangote increased by 23 per cent from $13.5bn on February 26, 2018, to $16.6bn, as he gained $5.8bn in one day, emerging 64th richest person in the world. While he is the only Nigerian on the list of 500 billionaires and also retained his position as Africa’s richest person, it should also be noted that his wealth rise by 58 per cent so far this year, emerged the second biggest mover after Andrew Forrest, founder and largest shareholder of Fortescue Metals Group, the world’s fourth-largest iron ore producer. Forrest’s wealth has grown by 59 per cent this year.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/28/dangote-gains-5-8bn-in-one-day-now-worlds-64th-richest-person/

whiChai ever way you look at it this story is fake cos it takes money to produce money, action to get reaction, time for investment yo mature. Even if it happened on the forex market the money he invested was not made in a day. The only possibility is if he was gifted for doing absolutely nothing which is also unlikely. The hype around this kind of news is misleading and has a tendency to diminish the place of seed time and harvest time in life. No free money anywhere. Take it or bounce
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by JOMAX: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Make Google your best friend, and you will thank me later. Most people will be hesitated to give you their sources of income/wealth. I am not into Forex though.
dont touch forex if you cant afford to loose your investment. Its a trap for novices. It works but you need to know what you're doing. I lost 1 million in a flash to a shady broker called bforex. beware. if you must trade start small after learning the ropes with a demo account and use a local broker that's regulated by law with physical assets and a track record.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by irapson2(m): 8:33am On Feb 28, 2019
Guruindahouse:

Thank you
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by lebete3000: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2019
LordIsaac:
He lifts up whomever he will...

He didn't see you who serves Him every day to lift up, na person wey dey monopolize everything to himself to enslave you him dey lift up.

Is that not stupidity on His part?

Continue deceiving yourself, as for me- O To Ge!
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by Ayobami7(m): 8:44am On Feb 28, 2019
好的
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2019
dachilino:
Aliko Dangote, Nigeria's and Africa's richest man gained $5.8bn in one day and his total net worth rose to $16.6bn on Tuesday, making him the world’s 64th richest person. 

Dangote's wealth fell from $10.5bn at the end of last year to a low of $9.63bn on January 1, 2019, but it grew to $10.8bn on Monday, February 25 as confirmed in a report by Bloomberg Billionaires Index, a ranking of the world’s 500 richest people. 

However the net worth of Dangote increased by 23 per cent from $13.5bn on February 26, 2018, to $16.6bn, as he gained $5.8bn in one day, emerging 64th richest person in the world. While he is the only Nigerian on the list of 500 billionaires and also retained his position as Africa’s richest person, it should also be noted that his wealth rise by 58 per cent so far this year, emerged the second biggest mover after Andrew Forrest, founder and largest shareholder of Fortescue Metals Group, the world’s fourth-largest iron ore producer. Forrest’s wealth has grown by 59 per cent this year.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/28/dangote-gains-5-8bn-in-one-day-now-worlds-64th-richest-person/

I wish Dangote had being our flagbearer instead of Atiku. Well, Dangote for president 2023! PDP for life! We have to go back to the drawing board and map out good plans on how to...( I hide this from the enemies)
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by Buffalowings3(m): 8:54am On Feb 28, 2019
themosthigh:

By paying tithe. He was promised wealth after he as a poor young man stood up from a seat in a public toilet for bishop Idahosa. The man had watery jedi jedi and even though dangote was not yet done using the toilet, he stood up and idahosa ran in. The bishop was so thankful that he blessed him and untill today, he has not known poverty. Use public toilets and maybe you will find a pastor with jedi jedi to bless you
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 28, 2019
Prodigytal:
Only one nigerian is a billionaire. Simple as ABC
what about the likes of Mike adenuga' alakija etc
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 28, 2019
Meanwhile Samsung Galaxy s6 is available @ an affordable rate.dm 08110834598 for details
Re: Dangote Gains $5.8bn In One Day, Now World’s 64th Richest Person by sanmitee(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2019
irapson2:
What do you want to know about Fxtm?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice needed : How do I successfully manage my bakery In Nigeria from the UK?. / Suppliers Of Expression Weavons, Wigs, Hair Creams And So On / Obasanjo Creates 6000 Jobs In Ota Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.