Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje (510 Views)

OFFICIAL Result Frm Kano Presidential Election / President Buhari Kano Presidential Rally Was Disappointing / APC Speaks On Cancellation Of Kano Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje by Nobody: 5:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje has described those doubting the election results from his state as unserious and ignorant.

A total of 1.891m votes were cast during the elections, raising an eyebrow with many assuming the figures were concocted. APC got a total of 1.4m votes.

Reacting to this allegation, Governor Ganduje who spoke with state house correspondents after paying a congratulatory visit to President Buhari, said those in doubt of the figures are not serious

“First of all, they are not serious people, they are people who are anti-democracy. If you have seen how the elections were conducted I think everybody will agree that INEC tried very well. Even though there was low turnout of voters because we were expecting to get much more than that, but the election was fair and free.

“Those who say we couldn’t have got that much are ignorant of the politics of Kano.” he said

On why the state was unable to provide the five million votes he promised during the campaigns, President Buhari said

“Well, I told you it’s because of the low turnout of voters but I promise you next time…let’s look towards the governorship election.”

When asked if he is optimistic he will be voted into office again, Governor Ganduje said

“My chances are very high and you can see the beginning of it with the presidential elections. We gave Mr. President the highest number votes, all the three senators are back, 24 House of Representatives members out of 24 have succeeded. What else are you expecting? That is the foundation.

Another thing is that Mr. President has done a lot of work in Nigeria and in Kano and as a government we have done a lot in Kano State. If there was negative reaction we would have seen it from the presidential election. That is why I say we are heading for a huge success in Kano both in the gubernatorial and state House of Assembly elections.”

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/02/those-doubting-kano-presidential.html?m=1

Re: ''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje by handie(m): 6:04am On Feb 28, 2019
They are really ignorant. If not for ignorance, why would they think Kwankwaso can withstand Buhari in Kano? One idiot was even saying Atiku would get at least 40% of Kano votes.... How's that even thinkable? As for Atiku going to court, he's free to go. Shey he no wan hear him real friends advise. Let him go and spend some more $$$. APC should just ensure he pays for their legal expenses when he loses the case. As for all those shouting rigging, do u think PMB would've gotten a paltry 1.4 Million votes in Kano if they wanted to rig? Or he would only have gotten 1.1 out of 3 million collected PVCs in Katsina if rigging was d template?

1 Like

Re: ''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje by oyebanji44: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Absolutely correct ..Atiku should concede defeat

2 Likes

Re: ''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje by Joshmodest(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2019
I'm not a Biblical folk ...but I know a portion of the Bible, says because judgement does not come to the wicked at once , they are bound to continue in evil....is this Ganduje supposed to be talking about any issue at all
Re: ''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje by diablos: 7:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Gandollar d hidden CCTV $5m bribery thief is now insulting Nigerians and calling names after importing Nigeriens through d borders and thumbprinting without card readers. Really this is a shithole.

Re: ''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje by KunleyY19(m): 7:23am On Feb 28, 2019
Sincerely...
Kano Is PMB... Since 2003 and he has always gotten 1m+ so they shouldn't be suprised...

1 Like

Re: ''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje by Samirana360(m): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2019
gandollar we know how u used ur dollar to buy them
Re: ''Those Doubting Kano Presidential Results Are Ignorant'' - Governor Ganduje by mistyebby(f): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2019
So this man has mouth to talk?

(1) (Reply)

See Court Of Appeal Ruling To Tonye Cole And All Products Of Rivers State Apc In / Wish I Can Invite All 15m Nigerians That Voted For Buhari To Dinner-Aisha Buhari / Godswill Akpabio Dump Nsima Ekere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.