Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,915 members, 7,802,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi (39665 Views)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / Nnamdi Kanu: Do Your Worst, God Will Do His Best – Mbaka Tells FG / Mbaka Tells Buhari To Resign Or Be Impeached Over Insecurity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Simultaneous1: 9:50am On Feb 28, 2019
I have never taken time to watch this video till today. I so much respect Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka for the God he is serving.
Only spiritual people can understand his statement.

"...if there is someone advising you, he would have told u the way u and atiku are going now won't favour u"

think about this word outside the bazaar ground..
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Kagawa10: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2019
lexy2014:

Faith& works with regards to what?

How do people know you're a Christian if you don't show good fruits such as mercy, patience, forgiveness, cheerfulness etc.

And again, Obi could have stayed back at home because he knows the bazaar is a fund raising event. He chose to go there and did nothing but to insults God and the man of God.

That's why the Annaias and Sapphire story is apt. Nobody forced them to sell their land and give the money to God which Peter pointed out. But they came willingly to the altar and insult God with their gifts. Nobody forced Obi to come to the bazaar event.
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by JFT24(m): 9:58am On Feb 28, 2019
mightyhazel:
so the shame here was the blatant electoral heist against them,..that is the will of God ?Nigerians are the biggest losers here,but some dont know it yet. next levelling

Oga stop generalizing. We are celebrating here man. You can continuing mourning at your end. Sai Baba
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by lexy2014: 10:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Kagawa10:

Will you keep quiet? Obi should have stayed at home. No one put a gun on his head to force him to come to the bazaar. Or what nonsense are you saying? Obi simply came to insult God by choosing to come but failing to give when he knows what the bazaar is about.

And you don't know what the presence of God is about. The presence of God isn't just about a church, it's in the heart of men. That's where God lives. And for a man of God who carries God's presence, anywhere he chooses to be, God is always there with him.

If I don't keep quiet, what will happen? Is that what they used to tell when u were a child? Its like u grew up in an environment were they always told u to keep quiet. They always tried to muzzle u. Now u have internalised such negativity& ur Christianity hasn't affected that part of ur life.

D other guy said d bazaar was a social gathering. So maybe u should go back& tell him that d bazaar wasnt a social gathering and that it had to do with d presence of God.Does d Bible tell u that a pastor is d only carrier of Gods presence? What makes u think obi isn't also a carrier of Gods presence?

D same way no one put a gun to obis head, is d same way no one can force u to give when u don't feel like. Eccl 5:5. First of all, there's of movement. So nothing stops him from going to bazaar. If upon getting there he didn't, then that doesn't mean he should b insulted. If mbaka carries d presence of God as u have said, then he should have known that there was no need to.invite obi in d first place
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Nasige(m): 10:12am On Feb 28, 2019
MZEE01:
When Obi introduced VAR analysis as used in football into politics, was when I realized that he was never serious for the task.

It will take him another four years to be relevant, only if he will be given the chance again by any party.

Modified;

I am still looking for that prophet who predicted that the next Nigeria's president in 2019, has a Surname which begins with letter "S" shocked shocked shocked shocked I have a strong bet of my left hand middle finger on the prophecy.
Exactly my thought too, how can u be using serious issue to compare football and some people were busy applauding him that he is digital vice president to be.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by lexy2014: 10:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Kagawa10:

How do people know you're a Christian if you don't show good fruits such as mercy, patience, forgiveness, cheerfulness etc.

And again, Obi could have stayed back at home because he knows the bazaar is a fund raising event. He chose to go there and did nothing but to insults God and the man of God.

That's why the Annaias and Sapphire story is apt. Nobody forced them to sell their land and give the money to God which Peter pointed out. But they came willingly to the altar and insult God with their gifts. Nobody forced Obi to come to the bazaar event.

From ur first statement about fruits, obviously u aren't a Christian if we are to go by d fruits u mentioned& by d way u talk.

Kagawa10:

Will you keep quiet? Or what nonsense are you saying?

U can't b this rude& then u are talking about "good fruits such as mercy, patience, forgiveness, cheerfulness etc."

So in essence, wouldn't it b better if u took more time to work on ur character instead of condemning obi cos he didn't give money to mbaka at bazaar?

D case of Ananias & sapphira wasn't cos they didn't give. They died cos they lied Acts 5:3-4. Obi didn't lie, did he? Eccl 5:5 comes to mind
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Kagawa10: 10:15am On Feb 28, 2019
lexy2014:

If I don't keep quiet, what will happen? Is that what they used to tell when u were a child? Its like u grew up in an environment were they always told u to keep quiet. They always tried to muzzle u. Now u have internalised such negativity& ur Christianity hasn't affected that part of ur life.

D other guy said d bazaar was a social gathering. So maybe u should go back& tell him that d bazaar wasnt a social gathering and that it had to do with d presence of God.Does d Bible tell u that a pastor is d only carrier of Gods presence? What makes u think obi isn't also a carrier of Gods presence?

D same way no one put a gun to obis head, is d same way no one can force u to give when u don't feel like. Eccl 5:5. First of all, there's of movement. So nothing stops him from going to bazaar. If upon getting there he didn't, then that doesn't mean he should b insulted. If mbaka carries d presence of God as u have said, then he should have known that there was no need to.invite obi in d first place

You ain't making sense. I said a man of God carries God's presence, I didn't say only pastors are men of God. Got the gist?

Secondly, no one forced Obi to come to the bazaar event if he had nothing to give. Obi choosing to come and giving nothing is his own loss, not Mbaka. Mbaka invitation was invitation of God's mercy towards his presidential ambition eventhouh it wasn't part of God's plan but mercy always speak for someone at times however Obi chose to reject it and has himself to blame.
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by abayolb: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2019
mightyhazel:
so the shame here was the blatant electoral heist against them,..that is the will of God ?Nigerians are the biggest losers here,but some dont know it yet. next levelling
.Reasonable reason is all we want now,what will you gain,accept defeat embrace progressing.ONE NIGERIA
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Kagawa10: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
lexy2014:

From ur first statement about fruits, obviously u aren't a Christian if we are to go by d fruits u mentioned& by d way u talk.

U can't b this rude& then u are talking about "good fruits such as mercy, patience, forgiveness, cheerfulness etc."

So in essence, wouldn't it b better if u took more time to work on ur character instead of condemning obi cos he didn't give money to mbaka at bazaar?

D case of Ananias & sapphira wasn't cos they didn't give. They died cos they lied Acts 5:3-4. Obi didn't lie, did he? Eccl 5:5 comes to mind

Well I have my weaknesses cos I don't always take bullshit and have problems with people who are too slow. Still praying to God to help me to always have patience at all times. I forgive a lot though.

That aside, the case of Ananaias and Sapphira was their insultive gifts to God which was compounded with their lies. After all, nobody forced them to give to God. God sees the heart of men and knows what have gone through their minds before giving to God. Same happened to Cain and Abel. Even God told Cain after he had killed his brother that if his gifts was good enough, he would have accepted his gifts.
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by PastorDannie(m): 10:27am On Feb 28, 2019
mohims:
One of the true Prophets of our time who was truly called by God. Not like the frog eyed man in Canaanland or the Apostle of doom (Stephanie's boyfriend). If you know, you know. God has exposed them...they are yahoo yahoo men in suit. Sai Buhari

See your life. Your prophet said Buhari is the perfect will of God for Nigeria.
Can you see how perfect the government have been?
Forcing politicians to donate in church is not scam, right? May God forgive you.
The other prophets you mentioned have never forced anyone to give, yet people like us can't stop giving.
GOD BLESS HIS CHURCH .
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by lexy2014: 10:27am On Feb 28, 2019
Kagawa10:

You ain't making sense. I said a man of God carries God's presence, I didn't say only pastors are men of God. Got the gist?

Secondly, no one forced Obi to come to the bazaar event if he had nothing to give. Obi choosing to come and giving nothing is his own loss, not Mbaka. Mbaka invitation was invitation of God's mercy towards his presidential ambition eventhouh it wasn't part of God's plan but mercy always speak for someone at times however Obi chose to reject it and has himself to blame.

I don't c d sense u are making either that's y am asking u

Kagawa10:

And for a man of God who carries God's presence, anywhere he chooses to be, God is always there with him.

So in this case, am sure u saying mbaka carried d presence of God. So what about Obi. Didn't he carry d presence of God if u also say d presence of God lives in d heart of men?

So u mean when mbaka invites u to bazaar, he is inviting to come& obtain Gods mercy? Do u have any scriptural basis 4 that?

How did u come about this?

Kagawa10:

eventhouh it wasn't part of God's plan but mercy always speak for someone at times however Obi chose to reject it and has himself to blame.

How did obi reject Gods mercy?
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by lexy2014: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2019
Kagawa10:

Well I have my weaknesses cos I don't always take bullshit and have problems with people who are too slow. Still praying to God to help me to always have patience at all times. I forgive a lot though.

That aside, the case of Ananaias and Sapphira was their insultive gifts to God which was compounded with their lies. After all, nobody forced them to give to God. God sees the heart of men and knows what have gone through their minds before giving to God. Same happened to Cain and Abel. Even God told Cain after he had killed his brother that if his gifts was good enough, he would have accepted his gifts.

U can't talk d way u talk& then begin a lecture on d fruits of d spirit which u don't have. That's y I said, y don't u take ur time to focus on ur character instead of condemning others which u seem to love doing. I honestly don't c d Christianity in u.

U are talking about Cain& Abel, Ananias & sapphira. What do they all have in common? They gave, whether it was good or bad. Did peter obi give? No, he didnt.

Back to Ananias & sapphira. They gave& lied. Did peter obi give? Did he lie? Acts 5:3-4 says it all. I don't c how its relevant to d peter obi case
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Kagawa10: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2019
lexy2014:

I don't c d sense u are making either that's y am asking u

So in this case, am sure u saying mbaka carried d presence of God. So what about Obi. Didn't he carry d presence of God if u also say d presence of God lives in d heart of men?

So u mean when mbaka invites u to bazaar, he is inviting to come& obtain Gods mercy? Do u have any scriptural basis 4 that?

How did u come about this?

How did obi reject Gods mercy?

God lives in the heart of people he had chosen, you can't dictate to him.

Some men of God are seer who can see into the future. If Mbaka knows that Obi's cheerful disposition would bring down God's mercy, why wouldn't he invite him? Obi should have simply stayed at home if he knew he was going to go.
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Kagawa10: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2019
lexy2014:

U can't talk d way u talk& then begin a lecture on d fruits of d spirit which u don't have. That's y I said, y don't u take ur time to focus on ur character instead of condemning others which u seem to love doing. I honestly don't c d Christianity in u.

U are talking about Cain& Abel, Ananias & sapphira. What do they all have in common? They gave, whether it was good or bad. Did peter obi give? No, he didnt.

Back to Ananias & sapphira. They gave& lied. Did peter obi give? Did he lie? Acts 5:3-4 says it all. I don't c how its relevant to d peter obi case

That's the stupidity I keep talking about. Abeg, I can't take it.

Besides, you ain't the one to decide if I'm saved or not. Salvation is a free gift from God and I admit I ain't perfect, only God is.
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by lexy2014: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2019
Kagawa10:

God lives in the heart of people he had chosen, you can't dictate to him.

Some men of God are seer who can see into the future. If Mbaka knows that Obi's cheerful disposition would bring down God's mercy, why wouldn't he invite him? Obi should have simply stayed at home if he knew he was going to go.

Am not d one dictating to God. U seem 2b d one dictating to God. So what makes u think God didn't choose to live in peter obis heart?

Is there any scripture u can give to support ur claims on mbaka& cheerful disposition bringing down Gods mercy? Is it because obi didn't give to mbaka that he didn't obtain Gods mercy? Is that what d bible says? Must obi give to mbaka to obtain Gods mercy?
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Feraz(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2019
Ubenedictus:
That same bible in Act tells us about ananias and saphire who were also stingy, they sold there house and kept some money for themselve when others gave everything. it was their right, they gave according to what their mind agreed on but do you remember what happened to them?
God killed them just becos of stinginess and money.

obi could have decided not to come if he didnt want to give, he could have given 100 if he says he is poor. but to come and yet not give, he was stingy and he got the word he got.
I have watched you twist the bible in different ways to give credence to this charlatan of a priest which prompted me to log in to and drop my comment. You said he was invited for a fundraiser. Let's assume the funds were to be used for a project in the church. If a man donates land for a church building, are you indirectly saying he hasn't raised a substantial part of the fund needed for the project? If someone gives out 100 bags of cement while others are giving monetary benefits, isn't he part of the fundraisers? Obi asked him to point a place there where he could do a project and not that he did not want to give so stop peddling the false narrative that he refused giving.

To correct the misinformation here about Ananias and Sapphira, God did not strike them dead because they were stingy but because they lied about the money they got from the proceeds of what they own. According to Peter, the money was his before and after he sold the land. When he was asked, he lied that the money he donated was all of the proceeds which made him die. Same with his wife. I did not see where the bible said they were struck down for being stingy.

Read Acts 5: 1 - 11 AGAIN!

In this same fundraiser, a thief in the person of a governor sent his representative to give N2m, part of the stolen funds given to him as kickbacks. Are you then saying it is right to give stolen funds to God? With what you have written, you make Christianity look like a joke and a den of thieves. angry

lexy2014:

Ananias & saphhira died cos they lied not because they didn't give. Acts 5:3. Pls get ur facts right& defend ur position with knowledge. Again I ask 2 Corinthians 9:7. Is mbaka d standard or is d bible d standard? U still haven't told me d word that mbaka gave obi cos he didn't give. Is d "word" in consonance with 2 Cor 9:7?
THANK YOU!!! People do not see Mbaka for what he is.
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by lexy2014: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Kagawa10:

That's the stupidity I keep talking about. Abeg, I can't take it.

Besides, you ain't the one to decide if I'm saved or not. Salvation is a free gift from God and I admit I ain't perfect, only God is.

U c ur language & u say u are Christian & u are giving lecture on "good fruits such as mercy, patience, forgiveness, cheerfulness etc." Fruits that u don't even have. U are quick to condemn others, but u aren't even paying attention to.ur character.

Because it concerns u, u now no that salvation is a free gift. But when u were discussing obi u were condemning him 4 not giving mbaka so that he could obtain mercy even when I showed Ephesians 2:8-9. U c how u use bible to justify ur actions& use it condemn others
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by lexy2014: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Feraz:
I have watched you twist the bible in different ways to give credence to this charlatan of a priest which prompted me to log in to and drop my comment. You said he was invited for a fundraiser. Let's assume the funds were to be used for a project in the church. If a man donates land for a church building, are you indirectly saying he hasn't raised a substantial part of the fund needed for the project? If someone gives out 100 bags of cement while others are giving monetary benefits, isn't he part of the fundraisers? Obi asked him to point a place there where he could do a project and not that he did not want to give so stop peddling the false narrative that he refused giving.

To correct the misinformation here about Ananias and Sapphira, God did not strike them dead because they were stingy but because they lied about the money they got from the proceeds of what they own. According to Peter, the money was his before and after he sold the land. When he was asked, he lied that the money he donated was all of the proceeds which made him die. Same with his wife. I did not see where the bible said they were struck down for being stingy.

Read Acts 5: 1 - 11 AGAIN!

In this same fundraiser, a thief in the person of a governor sent his representative to give N2m, part of the stolen funds given to him as kickbacks. Are you then saying it is right to give stolen funds to God? With what you have written, you make Christianity look like a joke and a den of thieves. angry

THANK YOU!!! People do not see Mbaka for what he is.

Thank u my brother
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Chukwurah003: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
mightyhazel:

Nigerians voted overwhelmingly for Buhari over those thieves but you can choose to believe whatever makes you happy.
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Kagawa10: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2019
lexy2014:

U c ur language & u say u are Christian & u are giving lecture on "good fruits such as mercy, patience, forgiveness, cheerfulness etc." Fruits that u don't even have. U are quick to condemn others, but u aren't even paying attention to.ur character.

Because it concerns u, u now no that salvation is a free gift. But when u were discussing obi u were condemning him 4 not giving mbaka so that he could obtain mercy even when I showed Ephesians 2:8-9. U c how u use bible to justify ur actions& use it condemn others

You're so funny. Did I say Peter Obi isn't saved? Lol. What I said is there are times that through cheerful giving, you open the windows of heaven for yourself regardless of who you are but Obi failed to do this. It's not like he didn't have money to give. Anyway, you don't know what gifts I have or don't.

On the case of Ananaias and Sapphira, God sees their hearts and that was why he prompted Peter to ask for the sales of the land. If their gifts weren't insultive to God, he wouldn't have asked for the sales amount of the land. You got the gist? After all, nobody forced them to give to God. Same way Peter Obi wasn't forced to come to the bazaar
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by archangel1(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2019
ojikeebere12:
Ejike Mbaka, spiritual director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Nigeria (AMEN), says Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Peter Obi, his running mate, might “end in shame” with the way they are going.

The Catholic priest said this after Obi failed to make donations at the ministry’s 2018 harvest and bazaar celebration.

Obi attended the programme which held during the weekend alongside other politicians from the south-east.

Standing by his side, Mbaka asked him to “stay in front of this children of God and tell God what you will do for Him … or what that means is, you don’t want to do anything for God. This is common deceit.”

Obi replied: “Father, what I said is straightforward. You will come and show me the project so that the two of us will talk. That is what I said.”

Mbaka then accused the former governor of Anambra of making “political statement” to which he responded: “Father knows I don’t make political statements. Anyone here from Anambra state knows Peter Obi has never promised anything and failed. I am a fundamental Catholic. I do whatever I say at the church.”

The priest said in response: “In your capacity and what God has done for you as governor … God hates stinginess. What I am saying is not to please you, but what will save your life. Otherwise you and Atiku will fail.

“If there is a place they will coat words for you, it is not at Mbaka’s altar. You can save your political destiny. Or in 2019, you people will not even know how they did the election. What will make my brother to come for bazaar and he won’t even break kola?”

Mbaka went on to tell Obi how governors of Ebonyi and Enugu made donations without announcing at the altar and urged him to do same.

“Your own is taking time,” he said, adding: “The way you and Atiku are moving will end in shame”.

“Let us continue our bazaar. You know since he is not supporting us, the ministry has been moving. If people start arguing like this, their downfall begins,” he said.

The priest also said he would make prediction regarding the 2019 presidential election come December 31.

Below is a video of the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6MhyMZfpQ

https://www.thecable.ng/you-and-atiku-might-end-in-shame-mbaka-hits-peter-obi-for-not-donating-to-his-church

the op is joker.
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by amabid: 11:25am On Feb 28, 2019
ojikeebere12:
Ejike Mbaka, spiritual director of Adoration Ministry Enugu, Nigeria (AMEN), says Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Peter Obi, his running mate, might “end in shame” with the way they are going.

The Catholic priest said this after Obi failed to make donations at the ministry’s 2018 harvest and bazaar celebration.

Obi attended the programme which held during the weekend alongside other politicians from the south-east.

Standing by his side, Mbaka asked him to “stay in front of this children of God and tell God what you will do for Him … or what that means is, you don’t want to do anything for God. This is common deceit.”

Obi replied: “Father, what I said is straightforward. You will come and show me the project so that the two of us will talk. That is what I said.”

Mbaka then accused the former governor of Anambra of making “political statement” to which he responded: “Father knows I don’t make political statements. Anyone here from Anambra state knows Peter Obi has never promised anything and failed. I am a fundamental Catholic. I do whatever I say at the church.”

The priest said in response: “In your capacity and what God has done for you as governor … God hates stinginess. What I am saying is not to please you, but what will save your life. Otherwise you and Atiku will fail.

“If there is a place they will coat words for you, it is not at Mbaka’s altar. You can save your political destiny. Or in 2019, you people will not even know how they did the election. What will make my brother to come for bazaar and he won’t even break kola?”

Mbaka went on to tell Obi how governors of Ebonyi and Enugu made donations without announcing at the altar and urged him to do same.

“Your own is taking time,” he said, adding: “The way you and Atiku are moving will end in shame”.

“Let us continue our bazaar. You know since he is not supporting us, the ministry has been moving. If people start arguing like this, their downfall begins,” he said.

The priest also said he would make prediction regarding the 2019 presidential election come December 31.

Below is a video of the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh6MhyMZfpQ

https://www.thecable.ng/you-and-atiku-might-end-in-shame-mbaka-hits-peter-obi-for-not-donating-to-his-church

Mbaka, Mbaka, Mbaka, You have played God and over glorified yourself. Except there is no God but I see God's wrath descending on you soon.Its unfortunate that it has become difficult to distinguish you from the Nigerian politician.
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by CJCHUKS(m): 11:34am On Feb 28, 2019
spiritual things should be dealt with faith. but some people has fail to understand this
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Princelyod(m): 11:52am On Feb 28, 2019
MZEE01:
When Obi introduced VAR analysis as used in football into politics, was when I realized that he was never serious for the task.

It will take him another four years to be relevant, only if he will be given the chance again by any party.

Modified;

I am still looking for that prophet who predicted that the next Nigeria's president in 2019, has a Surname which begins with letter "S" shocked shocked shocked shocked I have a strong bet of my left hand middle finger on the prophecy.
sai buhari no start with s

1 Like

Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kagawa10:

You're so funny. Did I say Peter Obi isn't saved? Lol. What I said is there are times that through cheerful giving, you open the windows of heaven for yourself regardless of who you are but Obi failed to do this. It's not like he didn't have money to give. Anyway, you don't know what gifts I have or don't.

On the case of Ananaias and Sapphira, God sees their hearts and that was why he prompted Peter to ask for the sales of the land. If their gifts weren't insultive to God, he wouldn't have asked for the sales amount of the land. You got the gist? After all, nobody forced them to give to God. Same way Peter Obi wasn't forced to come to the bazaar

And i didnt tell u that u said Peter obi isnt saved, did I? What I said is that u are quick to condemn others 4 their actions but try to justify yours using "salvation is a free gift". D same way ur salvation is a free gift is d way mercy is a free gift. One of d things u obtain from salvation is mercy. So if salvation is free, then mercy is free. But according 2u, peter obi needed to go to give mbaka money to obtain mercy. I don't no were that is in ur Bible. If u are a product of salvation, then u won't say someone needs to go& give a pastor money b4 he obtains mercy or grace. Eph 2:8-9 clearly tells u that.

There's nowhere in Acts 5 where d Bible said God wasn't pleased with d amount they brought. Again, Acts 5:3-4 says it in black& white that they lied, hence they died. It didn't say their gift was insultive. No matter how u try to twist it, it won't fit into d peter obi scenario. Ananias & sapphira died because they lied giving credence to Eccl 5:5. I asked earlier did peter obi lie? Did he give any amount? Did he promise to give any amount? So ur analogy clearly are polls apart. There's no correlation.

As 4 ur talk of whether obi should have come or not, this is a conversation between both men:

This conversation helps u understand 2 Corinthians 9:7. Like I asked d other man, what is d standard? Is it d bible or is it mbaka?
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Predator188: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Nigerians voted overwhelmingly for Buhari over those thieves but you can choose to believe whatever makes you happy.
So buhari now has a clean sheet..every politician in Nigeria are thieves including Buhari...your argument is dismissed
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ekejoestar:
Obedient is better than sacrifice, you can't negotiate with God when He gives you an instruction through the mouth of His prophet.

So let's say he agrees to donate and buhari also donated, then who would win? Religion is the number 1 problem in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by sinola(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
As far I am concerned, they were not humiliated nether were they ended in shame as fr mbaka proposed. They fought the incumbent gallantly and lost the election at last just like any other politician.Even Buhari lost 3 good times consecutively before clinching the ticket in 2015 and that doesn't make him look shameful.
Fr Mbaka has just lost it completely.
Re: Flashback: You And Atiku Will End Up In Shame — Mbaka Tells Peter Obi by Ekejoestar(m): 7:25am On Mar 01, 2019
earthbest:

sheep �
by
Serpent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Bandit Kingpin, Bello Turji Has Embraced Peace / Tinubu, Wike’s Camps Meet To Finalise Deal On 2023 / Fayose Threatens The Unity of Nigeria - Presidency Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.