Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,965 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS (38688 Views)

Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post / Chadian Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists, Shekau Consoles Fighters (Video) / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by dainformant(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2019
Troops from Chad have arrived Nigeria to help in the war against Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP)/Boko Haram terrorists.

The Chadian National and Nomadic Guard (GNNT), were filmed crossing into Gamboru Ngala area of Borno state, with quite an impressive armoury to fight the insurgents terrorizing Nigeria.

According to reports, the troops well armed to the teeth - came with 4 BTR-80 armed with a 14.5mm, 2 Panhard M3, BTR-60 with a 14.5mm gun and also relic from old Soviet Union WZ-523 Wheeled Armored Personnel Carrier among other armoury.

Watch the video of their arrival below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/chadian-troops-arrive-borno-nigeria-to-fight-iswap-boko-haram.html

6 Likes

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by Davidgr8(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Make I no laugh

39 Likes

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by JasonScoolari: 7:40am On Feb 28, 2019
....If I can get the FG correctly, they're trying to tell us that the Nigeria Army are not capable, incompetent and LAZY and the CHADIANS "Nomadic" cobblers fully armed with weapons are better. grin

What a shame!

If they like, they should form a "Romantic relationship" with the BH boys to cause more havoc in the already poverty ravaged cities in the North, Jason care LESS.

The Next Level have started.... Enjoy the game! grin

Able God. cheesy

150 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by JoanHicks(f): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2019
Lol..... Their look is not convincing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by helinues: 7:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Never too late sha.

All the best guys

4 Likes

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by donbachi(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2019
Afterall woman wey no fit get belle dey try ivf.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by Cmoni1(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2019
I don't jst weep for this contraction called Nigeria but for it's citizens that have chosen to be blind and dumb.. Enjoy your next level of tribalism, fanaticm, injustice and all ur maigaskiya will offer you.. Dumb generation loading

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by Mahsums: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2019
Good luck
Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by JasonScoolari: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2019
JoanHicks:
Lol..... Their look is not convincing
The floodgates are officially opened the minute Manhood Yakubu declared the winner.

As you can see from the pictures, they're in jubilant mood. You'll know their real identity and mission SOON! grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by THUNDER4real(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2019
make I laf

9 Likes

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by faithfull18(f): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2019
That's if they are not boko Haram themselves.

23 Likes

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by kenny714433(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2019
grin

Buhari wants to work...
Do they have what it takes to defeat those bloody terrorist?
Are they better than our Nigerian soldiers?

2 Likes

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by ninocia18(m): 9:09am On Feb 28, 2019
The time when you will start hearing that ghost militants killed people will start very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by yrex01(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2019
IPod won't like this.
Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Please rescue Leah Sharibu and the other Chibok girls before using those arms on the bastard Boko animals.

1 Like

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by ninocia18(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2019
kenny714433:
grin

Hmmm.... With time we will know the real reason why they are here.
Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by Nairalandmentor(m): 9:11am On Feb 28, 2019
Welcome chadians.

Need a website design? Get started with no advance payments. #PayLater. Kindly check my signature for our designs & details.
Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by Earthquake2: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2019
yrex01:
IPod won't like this.

Wetin concern Ipob with this?

6 Likes

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by OBAGADAFFI: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2019
The Giant of Africa angry

1 Like

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by dfrost: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2019
I don't understand this collaboration between us and Chad in fighting insurgents.

1 Like

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by IkpuMmadu: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Davidgr8:
Make I no laugh

LOL ut seems our army is only good in beating civilians ...so Chad folks can do the rest

I no fit laugh

Chai

4 Likes

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by Positivepoint(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
....If I can get the FG correctly, they're trying to tell us that the Nigeria Army are not capable, incompetent and LAZY and the CHADIANS "Nomadic" cobblers fully armed with weapons are better. grin

What a shame!

If they like, they should form a "Romantic relationship" with the BH boys to cause more havoc in the already poverty ravaged cities in the North, Jason care LESS.

Able God. cheesy

These are part of the multi national force which includes Nigeria, Cameron and Chad

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by Lanretoye(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
I thought I read Canadian army until I saw the troop,Na real Chadian army.see as them pack full inside motar,ISWAP be like omo see food.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by Evalove77(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Hmm. Smh
Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by greggng: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
Nigerian army are capable but they are over stretched this time...nothing wrong in forming a colabo with other friendly nation cos whatever happens to Nigeria, directly or indirectly affects them...anything that will keep boko haram away from Nigeria is welcomed ....same way atikulooters and his pdp is kept out of the equation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by IkpuMmadu: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What a shame!

Able God. cheesy

They are harrasing civilians

1 Like

Re: Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS by AngelHoly(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
I pity Dem
Us soldiers of all people come and run

Talk of chad dat is lyk ilasa police wan come and fight boko haram

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deola Smart's Bridal Shower (Pictures, Video) / Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Doctored Videos Used To Propagate False Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.