Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,073 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians (10016 Views)

"Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today / Lagos Apc Guber Candidate Sanwo Olu's Campaign Vehicles Flood Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by TheOluwatosin: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2019

The Lagos State chapter of All Progressive Congress (APC) Governorship Candidate, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, campaign group, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu Independent Campaign Group (BOSICG) has joined sea of groups across Nigeria, in congratulating President Muhammadu Buhari after Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) declared the president as winner of just concluded presidential election held over the weekend in the country.

Besides, the group also used the spirit in appealing to electorates across Lagos state to vote Sanwo-Olu during forthcoming governorship election slated 3rd of March, 2019 and other ones that would be held across the state.

Director General of the group, Tayo Ayinde, on Wednesday, stated that the result of votes polled by the president across the country especially in Lagos further indicated the citizens’ noticed the policies and giant stride achieved by the present administration on infrastructures which resulted in their decision to repay APC with their votes.

“As progressive family, our resounding believe in the people and prioritising progress of our nation above all other interests has been duly rewarded by the people given the outcome of Presidential, Senatorial and House of Representatives’ elections across the country,” he added.

Ayinde, in a statement signed by Director of Media and Publicity, Sesan Daini, stated that the victory does not belong to President Buhari as an individual but Nigerians because the mandate was a social contract between electorate and the party who must justify trust reposed in APC-led federal Government by improving Nigeria’s status in the committee of nations.

While commending the mandate from the electorate, the director general urged that the residents of Lagos troop out and replicate such gesture to the party’s candidates during forthcoming governorship and House of Assembly elections in Lagos.

Ayinde added: “We call on Lagosians to bear in mind that development is easier and faster when there is synergy between federal and state governments under same party; and as such, imploring Lagosians to come out again en-masse this time around to give APC landslide victory that would take Lagos State to greater height.

“We enjoin the public to complement their sacrifices by repeating same at the forthcoming gubernatorial and state house of assembly elections by voting Babajide Sanwo-Olu as the next Governor of Lagos State and all candidates of APC for State Assembly to enable us have harmonious legislative-executive relationship in government.”

He explained that the stride on infrastructure achieved in Lagos since 1999 was due to the cooperation that existed between the executive and legislature because they belong to same party.

“At this point, Lagos State as a progressive State must continue to enjoy the ongoing pleasant working relationship with the federal government under same party particularly when President Muhammadu Buhari will be consolidating on the achievements of his government in the second term based on the manifesto of our great party, which Lagos State has been integral part of. We have no doubt that our teeming party members and supporters will vote massively towards bringing Lagos State of our dream to reality under dynamic and visionary Babajide Sanwo-Olu and Obafemi Hamzat.”

http://www.theguildng.com/sanwo-olus-campaign-group-congratulates-buhari-appeals-to-lagos-electorates-ahead-guber-poll/

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by Bizmagnet: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Buhari's win has given Sanwolu a better chance.

Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by paymentvoucher: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2019
grin Please whoever want to place bet that PDP will win in Lagos should signify... Make i chop your money clean mouth biko

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by Olamsoh: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2019
1st Nigerian opposition presidential candidate to defeat an incumbent

2nd Nigerian Military Head of State to be elected Civilian President

3rd elected Nigerian President to win a 2nd Term

4th Nigerian President since ‘99

5th Presidential Election for him

MBuhari is the Man
******************************************************************************************************************
We are hiring
Customer Service Executives
Salary Range is 40,000-60,000
Location is Lekki, Lagos
Contract period is 1 month

Requirements;
Computer literate
Minimum of OND
Available to work a variety of hours
Send cv; vacancy@ebis.com.ng

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by Shawlambivert(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2019
OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by bernymann: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2019
This guy don dey act like Governor sef grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by Waakanda: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2019
PDP all the way cool

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by tayooluwole: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Sanwo-olu is our governor in the waiting, its non-negotiable... only a person from one village in Anambra will argue this..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by twilliamx(m): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2019
K
Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Olamsoh:

MBuhari is the Man

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by faithfull18(f): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2019
Left to me, I would prefer another party wins in Lagos. Let's see what they can offer.

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by Brunicekid(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2019
Sanwo-Olu...Sanwo eko.
Agbaje... Ijaya APC nii eko (The fear of APC in Lagos State)

Let's see who wins!

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by shosky1794: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Most of Agbaje's supporters on this forum have gone quiet. I guess it's because of Atiquiet's fortune. There will be voters apathy in Oshodi-Isolo, Ajeromi-Ifelodun and so on

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by agbangam: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2019
We suppose give this guy and his bullion van boss the O' TO GE treatment grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2019
I sincerely hope this guy loses this election, he is the. very definition of puppet, when Tinibu say fart in public, he go do am, lagos deserves better please not this puppet

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2019
And the bullion van?
Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by netpro(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Sanwo-Olu is the next Governor of Lagos State. The yeah have it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by SantiRAMBO: 8:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Dear Atiku, please don't make that call. Congratulate who biko? Didn't he say, "I am going congratulate myself?" Abeg let him congratulate himself.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by Felixalex(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Olamsoh:

MBuhari is the Man

He is the man that did what exactly? Did what for Nigeria and Nigerians? The list you have there benefits him and his family, how does it benefit the common man?

We keep celebrating mediocrity, now is no time to celebrate a man's personal achievements, d talk should be about What to expect from him this time just like i saw a thread asking this question yesterday "what do u expect from this administration in dis 2nd tenure?" And i scrolled down n didn't find any meaningful expectations because even during the campaigns they didn't promise anything concrete..

He now has another 4 years to at least fix Nigeria by 50% e.g if we have 50million jobless youths then at least 25million should be gainfully employed before d end of his tenure, not Npower, since PDP destroyed Nigeria for 16years as they always tell us, let him fix Nigeria halfway for 8years, then Osinbajo should do the remaining fixing for another 8years. Maybe Nigeria would be like Dubai then.... by then even those who hate him the most now will celebrate him more than ure doing now.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by my2019mind: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2019
AGBEROCRACY - government of the agberos, by the agberos for the agberos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by DAYOODS(m): 8:32am On Feb 28, 2019
paymentvoucher:
grin Please whoever want to place bet that PDP will win in Lagos should signify... Make i chop your money clean mouth biko

How much you won bet ?
Re: Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Group Congratulates Buhari, Appeal To Lagosians by zlantanfan: 8:32am On Feb 28, 2019
paymentvoucher:
lol, since atiku money nor reach you ba?

Even Mr customer people won't be turning up in oshodi again, their wasn't even a contest with San WO olu b4, the presidency victory has guaranteed the victory margin to become fatality

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: 'I Will Never Quit Politics As Far As I Live' / Obj's Son, Gbenga And Owner Of MIC Casket, Mr. Okusanya Dead In The Plane Crash / Lawal Kaita Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.