Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,437 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:23 PM

Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call (46829 Views)

NLC Warns Imo Govt, Wike: Full Statement Of NLC Communique On Nationwide Strike / EFCC Investigates Leaked Audio Tape, Calls Own Operative "Fifth Columnist" / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Celebrityblog: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Governor Nyesom Wike is currently embroiled in Leaked audio tape scandal that occurred during the Presidential and National Assembly Elections.

The Army leaked Wike's alleged phone call conversation with an army officer in Rivers State.

The full Audiotape suggesting Governor Wike's attempt to bribe army officers to rig the elections in his state in favour of the PDP has emerged.

Listen to the leaked full phone call conversation of Governor Wike and watch what happened after as released by the Nigerian Army.

Meanwhile the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has reacted to the leaked audio tape scandal and allegations and denied it.

Listen to full tape and watch the videos HERE

Who do we believe now?

See more

Source:
http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/wike-tape-army-leaks-full-audiotape-of.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Celebrityblog: 8:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Listen to full tape and watch the videos, watch as Wike speaks, battles to redeem his image from the scandal HERE

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by sarrki(m): 8:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Wike loves blood

After saraki

Attention should be focused on him

He too much love blood

If anyone do pin in Rivers

The military should take care of the miscreants

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by celebgistz2: 8:47am On Feb 28, 2019
Nice
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 28, 2019
sarrki:
Wike loves blood

After saraki

Attention should be focused on him

He too much love blood

If anyone do pin in Rivers

The military should take care of the miscreants
APC has nothing in river state, nothing

No gubernatorial candidate
No senate
No reps

Just 1 useless minister

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Bizmagnet: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2019
When rigger outshines his mentor, then you have what is called 2019 Nigerian type of election.

Election is gone guys but your business and ideas are more inportant to me. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for my contacts.

3 Likes

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by oyebanji44: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2019
Mr big mouth..desperado

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by dahmie2013: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2019
Wike has turned Rivers to a blood thirsty environment. I begin to wonder if this was the same Rivers Amechi ruled 4 8yrs without all these blood shed everywhere. I am sure there is more blood in Rivers than oil.

Wike there is God o! All these blood you are sharing.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by stephleena(f): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2019
dahmie2013:
Wike has turned Rivers to a blood thirsty environment. I begin to wonder if this was the same Rivers Amechi ruled 4 8yrs without all these blood shed everywhere. I am sure there is more blood in Rivers than oil.

Wike there is God o! All these blood you are sharing.
And Kaduna state nko? it's now an ocean of blood. when a killer and a body bag producer heads the state..

I'm sure there are more burnt corpses, than charcoals in Kaduna.. I begin to wonder if it was the same state Late Yakowa governed.

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by stephleena(f): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Mr big mouth..desperados
Look at this 5%ter....Wike is a big pain, in their butts.. he's outspoken and won't bow to lick their toes..

APC won't succeed in Rivers state..at all.

18 Likes

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by oyebanji44: 9:12am On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:

Look at this 5%ter....Wike is a big pain, in their butts.. he's outspoken and won't bow to lick their toes..

APC won't succeed in Rivers state..at all.
Mr loser..l don't care..l "ll not be upset. SS and SE belong to the losers..North and Sw are friends and they will always be friends..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by stephleena(f): 9:18am On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Mr loser..l don't care..l "ll not be upset. SS and SE belong to the losers..North and Sw are friends and they will always be friends..
which friends?.. Hahahahaha.. the joke is on u.. stop forcing yourselves on those northerners,they don't like u guys, they are only after their interest while the rest can go to Hades ..

And u think they've forgotten what you guys did,this past election? y'all must pay.. they made Buhari president, all by themselves.. this is government of the north, by the north and for the north...

U know it's hard, accepting the truth but it's the truth,.
you're a 5%ter.

hahahahahahaha, friends with north..

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by oyebanji44: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:

which friends?.. Hahahahaha.. the joke is on u.. stop forcing yourselves on those northerners,they don't like u guys, they are only after their interest while the rest can go to Hades ..

And u think they've forgotten what you guys did,this past election? y'all must pay.. they made Buhari president, all by themselves.. this is government of the north, by the north and for the north...

U know it's hard, accepting the truth but it's the date it's.. you're a 5%ter..

empty headed..don't message me again pls

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by stephleena(f): 9:22am On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
empty headed..don't message me again pls
Lol.. stop living in self denial.. the truth will be staring at ur face.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by kayusely70(m): 9:28am On Feb 28, 2019
Wike became governor on the blood of the innocent and by compromising the judiciary. He should be closely watched and monitored

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by PFRB: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2019
I did not hear anything in that audio that suggests bribing.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by lathrowinger: 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
So, na PDP even rig the election past
Buhari, I trust u
jail straight cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Sirpaul(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
PDP & 419..... very close friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by surevik(f): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2019
The government denied a video evidence against Ganduje, and they want us to believe an audio... Fools

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Fesomu(m): 11:17am On Feb 28, 2019
The educated Nigerians who want us to vote Buhari out and replace them with people like Atiku, Saraki, Obj, wike, fayose, FFK, Dino melaye are doing so on what basis really? Are they better than Buhari, Fasola, Amaechi, Tinubu, Osinbanjo, omo agege?? If sowore can't even get 100k votes, i wonder why they call us illiterates, poor, dirty and insane for voting our dear leader President Buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by seyigiggle: 11:17am On Feb 28, 2019
who cares, what happened to the previous audios
Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by MollyBank: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2019
One of the reasons I laugh out loud when people think only APC rigged the election.

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Kindness218: 11:18am On Feb 28, 2019
Wike my governor, nobody fit upose

1 Like

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2019
stephleena:

U know it's hard, accepting the truth but it's the truth,.
you're a 5%ter.

You sound pained. You've been like this since reality started setting in on Sunday. Forget Buhari and his alliance with southwest, forget Atiku and his southeast love. Accept reality, Please live a happy life

3 Likes

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by lilfreezy: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
Friends indeed grin grin
Oga go and search for sani Bashir Mohammed on Facebook, he has a different opinion grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by adm212144: 11:20am On Feb 28, 2019
oyebanji44:
don't worry I know you will soon start to cry wolf .by the time north start to deal with you .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Releases Wike's Full Audio Tape, As Governor Reacts To Election Phone Call by airminem(f): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2019
Humble Wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Senator David Mark Always Silent In The 8th Senate? / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.