Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

My Boss And I ( Episode 10) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss And I ( Episode 10) (1097 Views)

My Boss And I(episode 2) / My Boss And I (episode 1) / Caught My Boss And Our New Secretary Straffing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Boss And I ( Episode 10) by koksy4all: 9:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Abigail: my boss wants me dead..( sobs)
CJ: hey!! Don't you dare cry here oo, just comply or I'll end your life right here in this car.
Abigail stopped talking, she was very scared. Deep down she prayed her last prayer, she remembered Olivia and cried more. She wished she has told Olivia everything about the Johnsons and the peters..
CJ: we are here.. Hey come out
Abigail: sir please, don't kill me. I did nothing wrong here. Please sir don't kill me...(kneels down)
CJ: hey shut up, just shut that mouth of yours.
Abigail: Don't you have a sister ? How would you feel if your sister was to be killed this way. Please don't kill me sir, I beg you
CJ: well I have sisters, I have no choice here. This is what I do to put food on my table. Your boss has already paid me a huge amount of money to kill you, once I go back to them I'll get my balance.
Abigail: sir everyone has a choice, please sir don't kill me.( cries)
Olivia took the key from Ann and waited for the Johnson's to go out before she search the room.
Mrs Johnson never knew Olivia already has the key to Rose's room.
Mrs Johnson: Honey have they killed that girl?
Mr Johnson: yes dear, Mr peter just called me that CJ has killed her. And he is with him now for his balance
Mrs Johnson: (smiles) yes... Serves her right..
Now honey what do we do about this one here?
Mr Johnson:We kill her tonight, but as for now let's go out and have fun
Mrs Johnson: OK honey(smiles)
Unknown to them little Annabel heard everything they said, she ran to Olivia's room
Ann: aunt Olivia, you have to leave now
Olivia: ( surprised) why ?
Ann: Abigail is dead, and you are next
Olivia: ( stands up ) what!! Abigail... Dead?
Ann: no time anty, please run. I overheard my parents talking, right now they are about goingRead More

https://newscentral24..com

Re: My Boss And I ( Episode 10) by koksy4all: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2019
koksy4all:
Abigail: my boss wants me dead..( sobs)
CJ: hey!! Don't you dare cry here oo, just comply or I'll end your life right here in this car.
Abigail stopped talking, she was very scared. Deep down she prayed her last prayer, she remembered Olivia and cried more. She wished she has told Olivia everything about the Johnsons and the peters..
CJ: we are here.. Hey come out
Abigail: sir please, don't kill me. I did nothing wrong here. Please sir don't kill me...(kneels down)
CJ: hey shut up, just shut that mouth of yours.
Abigail: Don't you have a sister ? How would you feel if your sister was to be killed this way. Please don't kill me sir, I beg you
CJ: well I have sisters, I have no choice here. This is what I do to put food on my table. Your boss has already paid me a huge amount of money to kill you, once I go back to them I'll get my balance.
Abigail: sir everyone has a choice, please sir don't kill me.( cries)
Olivia took the key from Ann and waited for the Johnson's to go out before she search the room.
Mrs Johnson never knew Olivia already has the key to Rose's room.
Mrs Johnson: Honey have they killed that girl?
Mr Johnson: yes dear, Mr peter just called me that CJ has killed her. And he is with him now for his balance
Mrs Johnson: (smiles) yes... Serves her right..
Now honey what do we do about this one here?
Mr Johnson:We kill her tonight, but as for now let's go out and have fun
Mrs Johnson: OK honey(smiles)
Unknown to them little Annabel heard everything they said, she ran to Olivia's room
Ann: aunt Olivia, you have to leave now
Olivia: ( surprised) why ?
Ann: Abigail is dead, and you are next
Olivia: ( stands up ) what!! Abigail... Dead?
Ann: no time anty, please run. I overheard my parents talking, right now they are about goingRead More

https://newscentral24..com

(1) (Reply)

Willy Says Am Dirty - Burnaron / Looking For Female Submissives / A 6yr Old asked If I will marry her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.