Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Nothing Special About Borno Presidential Results - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nothing Special About Borno Presidential Results (493 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives In Maiduguri, For APC Borno Presidential Rally (Video) / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions / Borno Presidential Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Special About Borno Presidential Results by bappahman: 9:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Presidential election results

Borno;

2011;
CPC — 909,763
PDP — 207,075

2015;
APC — 473,543
PDP — 25,640

2019;
APC — 841,736
PDP — 65,414

Note, Boko Hara started in 2009. By 2011, it was 2yrs of intense battle. Buhari then ran on a 6 month old CPC, Borno had an ANPP govt and ofcos FG was PDP. So what’s red flag about these figs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Special About Borno Presidential Results by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 28, 2019
I've admitted Atiku Abubabakar was never serious contestant.

Saraki was over hype

Obasanjo overestimated his influence.

Kwankwanson is just nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Nothing Special About Borno Presidential Results by Kyase(m): 9:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:

Saraki was over hype

Na now your eye dey open abi
Re: Nothing Special About Borno Presidential Results by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:00am On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:

Saraki was over hype

True confession cheesy

You were warned but you refused to listen
Re: Nothing Special About Borno Presidential Results by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 28, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

True confession cheesy

You were warned but you refused to listen
the first day I saw Atiku,, saraki and Dino on stage in the rally was the day I knew he wasn't serious
Re: Nothing Special About Borno Presidential Results by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
the first day I saw Atiku,, saraki and Dino on stage in the rally was the day I knew he wasn't serious

The Kano rally with all of them, from Atiku down to the last, wearing the red kwankwasiya cap was a red flag(pun intended wink )

Kwankwaso just used Atiku to shore up his own political standing. Atiku was just like one of the kwankwasiya boys and he himself didn't realize
Re: Nothing Special About Borno Presidential Results by mrvitalis(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:

Saraki was over hype

Kwankwaso only work when buhari is not in the ballot

Trust me obi/kwankwaso would defeat anything Apc can bring from the south ...expect buhari agrees to be vice

(1) (Reply)

oyo 2019: Lanlehin, Alli Step Down For Pdp’s Candidate, Makinde / See First Lagos Governorship Election Results / Saraki Makes Second Plenary At Senate After Losing Re-election Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.