Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari (31067 Views)

Please Call Tinubu To Order, Dele Momodu Tells President Buhari / PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike / Bode George Tells Junaid Mohammed His Utterances Unbecoming Of A Statesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by safetyInspector(m): 10:44am On Feb 28, 2019
If the Yorubas have the number. Democracy is about number that's is the reason why Kastina and Kano's vote dwarf the vote of entire South West.
hannysur8:
Can any Yoruba community in Igbo land go against the wish Igbo leaders in any of there state

3 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by goshen26: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:
I tell you, it was planned. Easterners weren't allowed to vote in Lagos.

True

A guy called a radio station xday, and narrated how registered for PVC in May last year, in ome of the LGAs in lagos, and was told to come for it in November. He went for like thirty times with no result. When a guy saw him coming always he called him out, asked his name, on hearing igbo-like name, the guy told him that he can't get it, that it is on record that he has collected it.

This is not democracy!!!

I am a Yoruba, and I live in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by meccuno: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2019
ItzBIM:
I’m already hearing rumours that Tinubu is likely to be the next president. Is this true ?
LOL......
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by jellington: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2019
Bode George is a bad loser seeking public sympathy .Asiwaju won't stoop so low to harrass anybody for exercising their civic responsibility since he has always said Buhari will win with or without Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Simbrixton(m): 10:46am On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Can any Yoruba community in Igbo land go against the wish Igbo leaders in any of there state
i am yoruba please lets stop saying that we just need unity in Yorubaland not too much rants we can start by institutionalising Town Hall meetings
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by naturalwaves: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2019
Eberex:

Because i was a witness
You saw Tinubu with thugs? or you saw Tinubu giving instructions to thugs?

3 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by chilltoo(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2019
hopevalley:
Yes, Tinubu should be called to other. Lagos is a no man’s land. Ibo people have right here. Click on the link on my signature to know how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.
You think so,it's ok

5 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Felixv: 10:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Bode George is a joker.

Tinubu is just making sure Lagos is cleansed.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by chilltoo(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:

Don't mind them, they will come here and start saying nonsense that Lagos is no man's land, we will show you who Lagos belongs to, Igbo people should go back to their stupid villages called states

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by okuya: 10:54am On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:

Hey! Mr. I. M. B. E. C. I. L. E!!, If u don't know wot to say shut up!, have ever heard or read anywhere in all ur useless-gutter life of none indigenes being threatened in the east by igbos on whom to vote?!
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Kog45(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Pls tell me what wish are the Igbos going against or is it a must for them to vote APC.Pls before you pour out your venoms I’m a thorough Yoruba man.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Eberex(m): 10:59am On Feb 28, 2019
naturalwaves:

You saw Tinubu with thugs? or you saw Tinubu giving instructions to thugs?

I saw Tinubu boys in action
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Goke7: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2019
Kog45:
Pls tell me what wish are the Igbos going against or is it a must for them to vote APC.Pls before you pour out your venoms I’m a thorough Yoruba man.

The igbos need to stay within their boundaries bro and they will be fine. No one supports violence or thuggery but their excesses are becoming overbearing and they know it

5 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by bakynes(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2019
safetyInspector:
If the Yorubas have the number. Democracy is about number that's is the reason why Kastina and Kano's vote dwarf the vote of entire South West.

This is why Tinubu,Sanwo-Olu needs to find a way to curb the massive influx of Igbos into Lagos from the South East. I know there is free movement in any part of the country but we cannot allow another tribe come over to our land to dictate to us how we elect our leaders .

2 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by olagbola45(m): 11:01am On Feb 28, 2019
faithfull18:

What are you saying I can register for my PVC anywhere I choose and vote for the candidate of my choice too.
What are you guys scared of. The election that took place last Saturday was between two northerners majorly. So, what's the rationale behind hired thugs going to Igbo dominated areas to prevent them from voting.

Then, this tribal thing has not helped Nigeria and it won't help her.

Who started d tribal thing?

4 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by islandmoon: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2019
don't worry, Tnubu has undone himself already, he has already lost the support of the Yoruba people in Ogun, OYO, Ondo and Lagos, that is why he's using agberos .
just watch , the northerners will want to come and eat from his food in Lagos and they will clash with him, just watch.

tinubu is like a tortoise outside his own shell now, he has lost the support

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by silibaba: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2019
rejoicing more than the president himself .....immarturity............ grin

meanwhile, ex-presidents from Gowon to Jonathan have not even congratulate late buhari yet
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Is04970: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
God bless you sir.
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Joyrise: 11:03am On Feb 28, 2019
hopevalley:
Yes, Tinubu should be called to other. Lagos is a no man’s land. Ibo people have right here. Click on the link on my signature to know how to export products to foreign countries and make millions of naira as profit.

This is the problem of the Igbos. How dear you say Lagos is a no mans land. This is the reality the Igbos need to live with. Lagos is Yoruba land and not in the SE/SS or North. So you don't come to another man's and and take control of their political relevance. Nobody can do that in your SS/SE or North. Don't bring your foolishness to the open and say Lagos is no man's land. Bode never gave Tinubu any chance God took him to that level. Igbos can not decide who rules the state as a governor. We rather use our means and get it our way

5 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by chilltoo(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Igbo people are too tribalistic, this things they do here in Lagos cannot be done in their "yeasts states", this issue of being tribalistic is not limited to national or state elections only, go to private sectors where they elect their leaders for unionism, you will hear Igbo people saying "they will never allow an indigene to become a head of that institution/organization". And this you can not try in their so called states. They will be paid back in their own coin, Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by silibaba: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
scum grin
bakynes:

This is why Tinubu,Sanwo-Olu needs to find a way to curb the massive influx of Igbos into Lagos from the South East. I know there is free movement in any part of the country but we cannot allow another tribe come over to our land to dictate to us how we elect our leaders .
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by naturalwaves: 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Eberex:

I saw Tinubu boys in action
Humour me!
Tinubu boys now have an ID card they carry around or what? Or you have the register that contains the names of Tinubu boys?

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by ultiabaz36(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
I swear.

Bigots are now ruling the country, buhari, tinubu.. chai Christians will suffer tire

You are just a dullard. Being educated never mean you can be stupid. Ingrate igbos
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by ultiabaz36(m): 11:07am On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
I swear.

Bigots are now ruling the country, buhari, tinubu.. chai Christians will suffer tire

You are just a dullard. Being educated never mean you cannot be stupid. Ingrate igbos
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Mosco100(m): 11:12am On Feb 28, 2019
hannysur8:
Can any Yorub
a community in Igbo land go against the wish Igbo leaders in any of there state
Isn't Lagos in Nigeria? Is it constitutional to stop people from voting
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Gryffindor: 11:13am On Feb 28, 2019
Emmafe:
True

Check my siggy if you need Macbook pro 2015

for hw much??
Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Queseda: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Most, if not all Yorubas in PDP are bastards. They are the ones selling out the region for their selfish gains. The Igbos deserve any sort of treatment meted out to them for poking their noses into what certainly isn't any of their business. Yorubas should be glad to have politicians in the mould of Tinubu who puts their interest first.

1 Like

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Rotimi47: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2019
Smh, Tinubu that had an igbo man in his cabinet when he was governor of Lagos State!

Abeg PDP are just being mischievous with most of their allegations.

Why ain't he saying anything about the gun man that shot into the crowds that were celebrating Buhari's victory Lagos?

Abi na APC and Tinubu again?

Bode is simply playing politics by trying to play 2 tribes against each other inorder to secure votes for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari by Alajiki(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
hopevalley:

Yeah! Lagos is no man's land, just like Anambran and Enugu. No be so? Ndi ara!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Hosts 8 Ambassadors, Top Government Officials, Others At His Home / ADP Drags Obaseki To Court, Wants Edo Election Nullified / I Resigned As PDP Bot Chair To Allow Jonathan Take Over – Tony Anenih

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.