Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) (49540 Views)

President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Trizzi: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2019
Early this morning, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo celebrated himself and President Buhari's victory in the 2019 presidential election which held last Saturday, with members of his staff in the presidential villa.

President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo beat their strongest rival, Atiku Abubakar, to win a second term in office.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/vp-yemi-osinbajo-celebrates-his.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Zener45: 10:39am On Feb 28, 2019
Congratulations to our vice president

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2019
congratulations Mr VP.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 28, 2019
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Christianity has been reduced to a joke and a laughing stock thanks to the evil fraudulent charlatans parading as pastors. How people who are supposed to preach the salvation of Jesus Christ now turn their pulpits to false prediction platforms disguised as prophecies is beyond sane minds. If only the Federal government can follow the example of the Rwandan government by banning myriads of business centres called churches and ensuring pastors are certified in theological schools before setting up churches, this sham of a Christianity won't be reformed. From the so called Bishop of doom known as Oyedepo to the mentally deranged idiot called Suleiman, they have all displayed their undiluted partisanship and love for PDP and they're ready to tell their gullible followers anything to discredit the president because the status quo ain't the same as the previous thieving regime of sharing dollars on pulpits nationwide. While Muslim leaders and organizations like Muric remained silent throughout the elections, our fake pastors kept releasing baseless lies in the name of prophecies against the president yet none came to pass. Isn't it time we Christians use our brains and question the god these hopeless men claim to serve? Isn't it time for a revolution in churches to sanitize the system? Until we Christians emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, useless men like the aforementioned will keep playing bet9ja prophecies with our brains. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be associated with Christianity. Honestly sad

58 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by bastardmod: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2019
Fake pastor grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by IbukunSangotola(m): 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
bastardmod:
Fake pastor grin
Fake nairalander

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by ChaleeBendel: 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Idiotaaaa
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Compliant(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
While some are rejoicing some are crying

What a world

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Abdulhakeem78(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Next level cakes should be duly shared across the 36 states of the Nigerian federation including FCT that refused to go the next level grin
Oke oke oke lan lo ooo
Oke oke Oke lan lo ooo
O lorire telemi, Oke oke lan lo ooo

Mr Vice President, I wish you a president 2023 sir!

15 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by KingAzari: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by lafuria1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
The share for this and like for this has ended, thank God

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by ivieeseosa: 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Indeed of a truth; our Government is Fantastically Corrupt. The presidential election results collation was a proof that the so call INTEGRITY was a scam Nigerians will never forget in a hurry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
90% are members of RCCG

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Wahala90: 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2019

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by AroleOduduwa(m): 12:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
National cake, enjoy your share jare

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, Christianity has been reduced to a joke and a laughing stock thanks to the evil fraudulent charlatans parading as pastors. How people who are supposed to preach the salvation of Jesus Christ now turn their pulpits to false prediction platforms disguised as prophecies is beyond sane minds. If only the Federal government can follow the example of the Rwandan government by banning myriads of business centres called churches and ensuring pastors are certified in theological schools before setting up churches, this sham of a Christianity won't be reformed. From the so called Bishop of doom known as Oyedepo to the mentally deranged idiot called Suleiman, they have all displayed their undiluted partisanship and love for PDP and they're ready to tell their gullible followers anything to discredit the president because the status quo ain't the same as the previous thieving regime of sharing dollars on pulpits nationwide. While Muslim leaders and organizations like Muric remained silent throughout the elections, our fake pastors kept releasing baseless lies in the name of prophecies against the president yet none came to pass. Isn't it time we Christians use our brains and question the god these hopeless men claim to serve? Isn't it time for a revolution in churches to sanitize the system? Until we Christians emancipate ourselves from mental slavery, useless men like the aforementioned will keep playing bet9ja prophecies with our brains. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be associated with Christianity. Honestly sad

Nice one. But let us take these things one after the other. I am glad you are angry at the priest.

I do not hold brief for them but we still have couple of months ahead before we finally certify them as not genuine.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by DJAgbara001: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
see devils... half of them no vote for APC. records has it that APC lost in the polling unit for ASO ROCK.
Trizzi:
Early this morning, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo celebrated himself and President Buhari's victory in the 2019 presidential election which held last Saturday, with members of his staff in the presidential villa.

President Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo beat their strongest rival, Atiku Abubakar, to win a second term in office.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/vp-yemi-osinbajo-celebrates-his.html

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Ariya02(m): 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
ONE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Emmyk(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oloun Ku suru. smiley
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by blowjob: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
OSI BABA,NOTHING DO YOU grin grin grin grin,

DAT LIER MR CHINA,GO DEY CRY NOW grin grin grin grin grin

SAI BABA BUHARI

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:

You are full of hatred for Christians and Igbos, going to the extent of pretending to be one of them when you're a hate-paralysed alfa. I am going to pronounce a curse on you very soon if you continue and your life will never remain the same. I have a high power realm in the spiritual.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by ricon: 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Let's join hands and make Nigeria better
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
he needs plenty of rest
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by 4dor: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:

You're a born again Christian and you haven't come across a place in the Bible that tells you not to judge?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by kunmiiii: 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:

You are full of hatred for Christians and Igbos, going to the extent of pretending to be one of them when you're a hate-paralysed alfa. I am going to pronounce a curse on you very soon if you continue and your life will never remain the same. I have a high power real in the spiritual.

And you call yourself a Christian, yet hate is written allover you!! No difference between you and the guy you quoted.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
kunmiiii:

And you call yourself a Christian, yet hate is written allover you!!

If you know him personally, warn him and tell him I said so. I will go into my secret room and lay a curse on him if he continues on this sacrilegious path. I know what I'm saying!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His Election Victory With His Staff (Photos) by hoseaolu: 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
GoTV:

How sure u are born again...? You judge unrighteously...How sure are u of what u are saying again dis man,do you live with him.You say what u hear. Do Jesus taught u like that?. Will Jesus do this??....Be plain u have something again him and don't judge him.And u sound political

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) / Pictures Of Bola Tinubu And Obasanjo In Abeokuta / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.