Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,197 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? (705 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by Daviddson(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2019
I downloaded Atiku's policy document, went through it and was very impressed by what he had to offer, leading to my support for him. Aside this, I have also heard Atiku say a few other things through interviews. I have yet to come across Buhari's own or even seen any campaign poster mentioning what he intends to do differently.

Does Buhari have a new agenda or he's still sticking to his previous policy document and agenda (which I also remember reading back in 2014)?

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by Daviddson(m): 10:53am On Feb 28, 2019
Where are our Nairaland Next Level supporters?
How can I lay my hands on Buhari's plan for the coming 4 years so that we can know what to expect from him?
Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by 26carat(m): 10:55am On Feb 28, 2019
Bros, he does not have. The millions of northern support groups he has can not understand the documents so why make it. And besides he has not finished his own personal document to fight corruption. Boko Haram is over. Millions came to vote in the occupied terrorist territory. Just go and pray that all his errors came out good. He has absolutely no plans at all. When you write nothing, your right nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by otosa(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2019
Wait till May 29, you don't need to panic for BUHARI's second term. What I know is that his second term can not taught as the first one.
Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by TheFreeOne: 11:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Agenda? From Buhari?cheesy
What else aside his usual supremacist agenda.

He promised change in his 1st term and it became chains and pains as can be seen from the sufferings and killings across the country.

And now he's promising next level. I hope his supporters have asked him to explain it in details.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2019
Everything that happened in last 4 years will be taking to the next level

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by Ojiofor: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2019
I have Buhari's second term agenda document with me.

I will Pight kwaraption in my second term.

Ladies and gentlemen, that's is Buhari's second term agenda. He is still using his 1984 format to con zombies.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by netpro(m): 11:11am On Feb 28, 2019
When campaigns were ongoing, you were busy Atikulooting, now you are complaining.

3 major Next Level agendas are Security, Anti-corruption fight and improving Economy.

Other goodies will continue as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by Daviddson(m): 11:15am On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
Everything that happened in last 4 years will be taking to the next level
Interesting. It's now clearer that Buhari wasn't the brain behind the 2015 policy document that his party was busy brandishing up and down. That was the reason he has been denying many of the promises contained therein. I suppose he may have told them not to write anyone for him this time around. grin

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by Daviddson(m): 11:16am On Feb 28, 2019
26carat:
Bros, he does not have. The millions of northern support groups he has can not understand the documents so why make it. And besides he has not finished his own personal document to fight corruption. Boko Haram is over. Millions came to vote in the occupied terrorist territory. Just go and pray that all his errors came out good. He has absolutely no plans at all. When you write nothing, your right nothing!
Very bad. Our président is just too analogue.

1 Like

Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by Daviddson(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2019
netpro:
When campaigns were ongoing, you were busy Atikulooting, now you are complaining.

3 major Next Level agendas are Security, Anti-corruption fight and improving Economy.

Other goodies will continue as well.
These three things you mentioned here were also mentioned by all the candidates. These are fundamental priorities for any country. The question is "What are the specific promises he told the electorate whilst campaigning?" If it's on PDF, pls do us a favour by sending it here.
Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2019
Daviddson:
I downloaded Atiku's policy document, went through it and was very impressed by what he had to offer, leading to my support for him. Aside this, I have also heard Atiku say a few other things through interviews. I have yet to come across Buhari's own or even seen any campaign poster mentioning what he intends to do differently.

Does Buhari have a new agenda or he's still sticking to his previous policy document and agenda (which I also remember reading back in 2014)?
I don't know why, but this your comment just made me burst in laughter gringringringringrin
Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2019
Daviddson:
Interesting. It's now clearer that Buhari wasn't the brain behind the 2015 policy document that his party was busy brandishing up and down. That was the reason he has been denying many of the promises contained therein. I suppose he may told them not to write anyone for him this time around. grin
he will be taking all to the next level.

Economy-Next level downgrading
Security-Next level killing
Currency-Next level valueless
Nepotism-Next level
Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by Daviddson(m): 11:58am On Feb 28, 2019
Lalasticlala help our ministry here, so we can hear from NextLevelers what Buhari has up his sleeves.
Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by Daviddson(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
otosa:
Wait till May 29, you don't need to panic for BUHARI's second term. What I know is that his second term can not taught as the first one.
It should be 'tough' not 'taught'. You're only assuming. If Buhari made no promises or commitments, what can we use to hold him down? How can we measure his performance or lack thereof?
Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by madmohamed(m): 12:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Daviddson:

I want to now if buhari will blame past government and Jonathan for the bad Nigerian economy or not .let wait and see
Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by TheFreeOne: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
madmohamed:
I want to now if buhari will blame past government and Jonathan for the bad Nigerian economy or not .let wait and see
So you expect he'll stop blaming past administrations?

I doubt if he'll ever stop.
Re: Has Anybody Come Across Buhari's Second Term Agenda Document? by uthlaw: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
Daviddson:

document of selling NNCP and never build nor create anything...

(1) (Reply)

Two Millions Women Storm Abuja To Beg Atiku To Concede Defeat And Congratulate B / Members Pop Champagne On Sanwo-olu As The Incoming Lagos Elected Governor (Pix) / Marriot Hotels Announces Opening Of Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.