Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,136 members, 7,807,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court (48607 Views)

Power Abuse: Reps Demand Body Cameras For Security Agents / FRSC Unveils Body Cameras For Patrol Operations / El-rufai Clears Air On Body Bag Comment(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Chepy: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
This shows Atiku is doing all of this for his own personal fulfillment and to enter Nigeria’s history books as president. E nor carry any of una wailers for mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by skentelelady(f): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:
Remember the prophesy from my pastor friend and prophet I shared? These are the fulfillment of the prophesy. Stage 1 and 2 have been fulfilled. Next is stage 3.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. -- FULFILLED

The videos of "how they won" are out and the international observers have them.Despite its cautious diplomatic-speak, the UK expressed reservation about the election. US has been mum. That's a big statement on its own. France, Germany and other countries that matter have been mum. Buhari is brewing extreme tribalism in Nigeria.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president. -- FULFILLED

3. There will be a little post-election crisis in Nigeria. -- IN PROGRESS

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role. -- YET TO BE FULFILLED. STILL IN THE FUTURE.

Make no mistake, I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ATIKU. I AM A FEARLESS SPEAKER OF THE REVELATIONS AND MIND OF GOD.

UK has already sent their congratulations. Will they withdraw it?

1. Did Atiku win the election or was he announced as a winner? Rather Buhari won and he's announced as the winner. So number 1 is unfulfilled

2. Buhari accepted the result because he won. Atiku didn't accept the result because he didn't win. So number 2 unfulfilled

3. It is normal because opposition party will surely head to court. So number 3 is normal process

4. It is twisted. Reign of power will still be with Buhari because he won the election already as against your number1 that Atiku would win.

I think these prophesies are the other way round. God is not an author of confusion. Let's pray for the progress of Nigeria that God should touch the heart of the elected ones to to do the right thing even if they have other Intentions

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Retovaba21(m): 2:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
ijustdey:
“We have lots of evidence — video evidence and the rest — to prove that elections did not hold in most parts of the North, while in the South there was a lot of intimidation, harassment and lawlessness by the Nigerian Army."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/27/exclusive-atiku-relying-body-cameras-his-agents-beat-buhari-court

Atiku should stop disturbing himself

Check my signature to migrate to canada

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by AntiWailer: 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
mchewww
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by AntiWailer: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
WritePal:
Remember the prophesy from my pastor friend and prophet I shared? These are the fulfillment of the prophesy. Stage 1 and 2 have been fulfilled. Next is stage 3.

1. The 2019 Presidential election will be won by the PDP candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar. -- FULFILLED

The videos of "how they won" are out and the international observers have them.Despite its cautious diplomatic-speak, the UK expressed reservation about the election. US has been mum. That's a big statement on its own. France, Germany and other countries that matter have been mum. Buhari is brewing extreme tribalism in Nigeria.

2. President Buhari will refuse to accept the result. He will contest it, try to manipulate it and continue as president. -- FULFILLED

4. The reins of power will eventually be handed over to Atiku Abubakar and PDP will go back to the centre while maybe the APC returns to the opposition role. -- YET TO BE FULFILLED. STILL IN THE FUTURE.

Make no mistake, I DO NOT SPEAK FOR ATIKU. I AM A FEARLESS SPEAKER OF THE REVELATIONS AND MIND OF GOD.

Have you taken ur medications ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by AntiWailer: 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
I see the presidential election being overturned.

wake up from your slumber.

the worse that will happen will be cancelling some polling unit until the margin reduce from million + to about 2 million and still declare Buhari winner.

Atiku can go and waste the remaining money he stole.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by bender79: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
The best Atiku can get is cancellation of election.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by 1stHooligan(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
espn:
LOL..and i hope the will provide the video evidence where PDP were also rigging...very funny...
if they provide it, it will still be to the benefit of the PDP because that means INEC couldn't provide a free and fair election. So a new election entirely might hold in NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Gforce2019: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
.... And some morons spread across the North wants Atiku to congratulate a lifeless political fraudster.

You do not tell an old woman to close her legs when you don't know the source of her fresh air.

Go for it Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and may Allah protect you as you reel out facts and figures.

God bless the PDP.

Just a question from all AtiLOSER Crew:
Have you experienced any free and fair election in Nigeria before?
Even your village, do you think the election conducted was free and fair....?

I know you have not recovered from the election results shock....I will suggest you take alomo and snipper mixture together, you will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
ijustdey:
“We have lots of evidence — video evidence and the rest — to prove that elections did not hold in most parts of the North, while in the South there was a lot of intimidation, harassment and lawlessness by the Nigerian Army."

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/27/exclusive-atiku-relying-body-cameras-his-agents-beat-buhari-court

Yes, edited or arranged body cam footage, like the pre - election examples released by your stooge and fake pastor Reno Omokri to deceive Nigerians ba?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by AntiWailer: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
bender79:
The best Atiku can get is cancellation of election.

He cant get cancellation of election in the whole Nigeria.

it will be ONLY In polling unit where there is hard evidence.

Reducing the number of votes but Buhari will still be leading.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by 4ckTOT0: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
ChaleeBendel:
I see the presidential election being overturned.
after smoking loud, it's normal to see things

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Rotimi47: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na only PDP get video evidence!

Let them present what they have to court and let the other party present theirs.

LOBATAN.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by SabinaMangione: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hey, we got some sales in our personal alarm market. Go and check it at https://sospersonalalarm.com/
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by win3k: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
Unless he has a camera at every single pooling booth,
oh and restore Onnoghen as CJN then forget it.

He claims to be rich yet 2 Tinubu Bullion vans rendered him useless!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by 4ckTOT0: 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
AntiWailer:

Have you taken ur medications ?
Na loud cause am na
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Made1414(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
espn:
LOL..and i hope the will provide the video evidence where PDP were also rigging...very funny...

And you think when a video where pdp was rigging surfaces the judge will say ok it's a draw game and winner takes it all? Funny you, that simply means that they were lots of irregularities with the election and it's hereby cancelled, Yakubu sacked and Nigeria to have a re-run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Atunga: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
wike54:
I love dis..
Like for atiku
Share otherwise

Dem don start.
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Made1414(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Rotimi47:
Na only PDP get video evidence!

Let them present what they have to court and let the other party present theirs.

LOBATAN.

When both parties provides video evidences what then happens? It means the election was fraudulent naa...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by haffaze777(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
yungprinz2019:

after u will know who has genesis malaria not only chronicle malaria...stupid Nigerian...
this my friend is in sifia pain
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by AngelicBeing: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:
.... And some morons spread across the North wants Atiku to congratulate a lifeless political fraudster.

You do not tell an old woman to close her legs when you don't know the source of her fresh air.

Go for it Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and may Allah protect you as you reel out facts and figures.

God bless the PDP.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by fixedfolly: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP.
I hope you bought enough handkerchiefs to last you the next 4 years, cos these tears have just begun to flow.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by kristo123: 2:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
I will advise Atiku to take the case to the International Criminal Court (ICC). because the current acting CJN is compromised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Gandollaar(f): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Dannyset:
This guy isn't getting the picture. You have been rejected by all and sundry. You will even lose before you leave the Tribunal.

Body camera ko, body count ni.
Lawyers already deceiving him. No be today video evidence is failing in court.

He should be reminded that his Intel license won't be renewed after its expiration in 2020. grin
See blackmail? You go soon understand.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP.

Una don start again
That was how una scam Atiku with Like and Share

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by iamjavadem(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
We will wait and see the evidence, story for the Gods.
JasonScoolari:

God bless the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by LazyGold(m): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Forget about this Elections, PDP will fail in Court

You read it here First

1 Like

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
kristo123:
I will advise Atiku to take the case to the International Criminal Court (ICC). because the current acting CJN is compromised.

ICC Lack Jurisdiction on such matter. in fact not all court can handle such, that is why we have Electoral Tribunal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Adejal: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku the toothless dog....... U better wait 2023 maybe. Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by Gandollaar(f): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
haffaze777:

When will u treat this ur chronicle malaria
Chronicle kor, Psalms nii!! Olodo!
Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by iamjavadem(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mumu, was Atiku announced as winner, did buhari refuse to accept result? Its like u dont understand english.
WritePal:

Re: Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court by ridbell01(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
nameo:
The rigging in the last elections was mind blowing.
Nobody can convince me for instance that elections held in Borno and Yobe the way the results from those places shown.

An election with 2.7million cancelled votes where the INEC chairman himself admitted on national TV that two states has the total no of voters greater than the no of accredited voters. An election where some E.Os and REO openly disagreed with declared results with some alleging coercion in declaring results.

Is that one an election?

Atiku and the PDP should fight it in the court until his mandate is restored.

They own it to the Nigerian people to do so
guy add that 2.7m to Atiku votes he will still come second

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva / Moremi Ojudu Protests In Lagos (Photos) / Patience Jonathan Looks Good In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.