Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

How To Get Any Woman You Want - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Any Woman You Want (24200 Views)

70 Years Old Man No Gree For Any Woman This Year / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / 10 Characteristics That Make You Attractive To A Woman- You Need Just One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by J4JUVENTUS(m): 7:44am On May 11, 2019
Quinolone:
The Fine art of Indirect Game.
What is indirect game? - Indirect game is the most powerful method of seduction which anybody can master.

Now let's get some things straight before we go on :

1: You don't need to be conventional good-looking to get women, you can be short, overweight, bald, and this would still be very effective for you

2: Women are emotional beings, unlike men who are very visual and logical, Women are highly emotional and work based on emotions they are feeling at the moment

3: You do not need to be rich or wealthy to get women although it helps, it is not required. However you need to be self sufficient

Okay let's go on

This is by no means an exhaustive guide, I plan to go much deeper during the coming days, But this will get you started

This works on even long time friends who you previously had no hope with

1: Get her talking : Seduction is a game and like any game, strategy is necessary, Fact - The more she tells you about herself, the more she falls for you. When she talks, Listen. This works both with online chat and in real life.

In real life. A) Use deep eye contact ( this is a whole other topic on its own) - eye contact has a way of emotionally connecting you to someone, I can tell you with all my heart that if you learn how to use eye contact well, you are made!

B) Use active listening - Don't ever be a passive listener(listening halfheartedly), it makes others resent you as they think you don't take them seriously. Active listening involves eye contact,head nodding, smiling or frowning when necessary.
Let me tell you a little secret, everyone just wants to be heard, when you practice active listening, people will love you for it regardless of the Gender

Online Chat Making a woman open up via online chat involves using the Why, Where and When questions (note this works in real life too)

For example - She - I moved to calabar when I was 5
You - Why did you move?

this makes her open up.more and more and more, use the questions as when necessary, you can't use Where in this case because it would be ridiculous lol

2 Never let your intentions be known until its too late for her to resist you -
This is a game, and you can't show your hand too soon, if you do, she knows what you want and you instantly enter the chase mood which isn't indirect game anymore

3: Mix interest with disinterest - Dont be needy and talk to her all the time, you need to have something going on in your life, even if you don't, still don't talk to her all the time
Fact- She takes you for granted if you are always available

like I said. before, this is not going to be an exhaustive guide, if you want me to go on, let me know

I have used these same techniques to get so many girls to fall for me that's its ridiculous, and I'm not handsome or conventionally good looking lol

I used to be very bad, and I mean bad with girls, but i decided to take matters into my own hands and decided to read on human psychology, I read literally 100s of books, some were trash, while I found some gold, And thats part of what I'm sharing with you

Peace
Op can i send you a pm please?
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by shiffynaani(m): 11:58am On May 11, 2019
pls i need the book bro. shefiu1995@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Crimsoneagle: 11:18pm On May 20, 2019
Quinolone:
sorry guys about the unavailability, i have a hectic job which always requires my attention, i will try to update as much as i can, questions are always welcome

quinolone
hlo op nice job u are doing. . Let's chat privately...
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by renod(m): 12:40am On May 21, 2019
Quinolone:
sorry guys about the unavailability, i have a hectic job which always requires my attention, i will try to update as much as i can, questions are always welcome

quinolone
op you just leave us for here...I come here everyday hoping I'll read something new
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by afonjabreed(m): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Quinolone:

Direct Approach guide

in my earlier post, i told ya'll that an essential skill you need is to become a good conversationalist, don't worry, it's easy to learn

say you see a se.xy fine girl walking on the road or in school, or the mall, wherever, and who doesn't display all the signs that she doesn't want to be approached ( refer to my previous post to see it, from now on lets call it closed off sign)

or even if she displays them and you still want to approach to test the waters here are things you need to do

1 immediately show her that you are not a threat, you know it, i know it, but she doesn't know it (if you are going to be a threat then this is not for you please, i don't condone voilence against women)

how do you show her you are not a threat

A- Don't come one too hard to her - approach from the side and not the front nor the back, approaching from the front or back raises her defences

B- Have a non threatening body language - A genuine smile, smiling eyes, your palms facing your front and a relaxed body language

C- When she sees you, you need to answer these four questions before she even asks you -
who are you?
what do you want?
Are you a threat?
How long will this take ?

if you can find an opener that states all these in one line, then you are golden, for example " Hi, i'm quinolone, i just need 30 seconds of your time, i saw you walking and i thought you looked cute , and thought to say hello" say all this in one line slowly, don't rush it or it seems rehearsed and she'll think you are not confident

Remember, you answer the question of "are you a threat?" with your body language

D - most times she smiles, but when she doesn't do not despair, she might be really shy, just start a normal convo, while calibrating her comfort levels. if she seems really uncomfortable, let her go

this is extremely easy if you are in a school environment because so much to talk about, ask her her name, where she's going, her department bla bla. This is where your conversational skills come in, even if its non existent, you could just talk for one minute and ask for her number

E - How to ask for the number - "I won't like to keep you any longer you must have somewhere to be, listen, i will like to see you someother time, let me get your number"

Note i didn't say, "can i have your number?" Because it gives her chance to say no, Just assume, assumption is key, assume that she wants to see you again. remember my earlier post where i told you to treat her like an old friend.

i will post more how to become a better conversationist as time goes on, tune in and follow smiley

quinolone

I have been thinking about this for a while .
For you to get a glimpse of what really happened I'm going to write a brief narration of what happens.
It all started around April when my friend and i met this girl,or let me put this way my friend met with this girl but I and the girl later got acquainted. She's cool and religious.
I once told my friend to woo the girl since I can sense he has some feelings (which he always denied) for the girl. Weeks passed and we were given a break from school,so everyone had to travel back home.My friend and I went to visit the girl to say Goodbye since we were travelling back to our homes the following day, and this was where it all started from. we told her goodbye and everyone left.
THIS WAS WHERE THE CONFUSION CAME IN
During the holiday she started giving me random calls ,she even texted me one night she really misses me and was always keen on knowing when I'm coming back,I could remember a day she called addressing me as "sweetheart", which I told to repeat 'cause I couldn't belief what I heard but she and her room mate laughed all through.
So I came back last week,and I went to visit her some days ago,I wasn't expecting the excitement she showed,she left what was she doing ,ran to give me a hug (which I've never seen her done,Because she's kinda religious) that I even had a bruise on my arm in the process.
I just want to know if she's just being friendly or something. Because my friend can hardly talk without mentioning something about the girl.
I need your help on our to go about this issue because I don't want this issue to cause a rift between I and my friend. And if the girl does have feelings how can I make her understand the issue,because I've been trying to ignore her
please I need your advice!!!
note: I have never mentioned any of these to my friend
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Quinolone:

Attraction is not a choice, its very instinctual. And it doesn't have to do with looks or money contrary to popular belief, but it has to do with the way you act around women

Remember, this is indirect game which works on her subconscious and is more powerful

1: Mix interest with disinterest : Interest doesn't mean confessing your love to her, it means giving her attention, the kind of attention that is focused and intense, then suddenly taking it away. doesn't mean being rude or obnoxious, but taking away your attention

We all want what we can't have, and this particularly drives women nuts

This works especially on beautiful women who are used to guys fawning over her all the time, then suddenly, there comes this guy who she can't figure out

Remember its like a drug, give her intermittent shots, give her too much and she takes you for granted, wait too long between her doses and she finds another source

If you do this well, she will be in your inbox everyday begging you for attention, and this is when you strike

2: Don't be needy: in the beginning of the relationship, (by relationship I mean your encounter with her) its going to be all about her, everyone likes to talk about him/herself, its human nature, but resist the temptation to talk about yourself, unless she asks, talk about her, her hopes, her dreams, You'd be amazed at what people.will say about themselves if you just listened, in the beginning, unless she already likes you, she doesn't care about you, so don't bore her with things about yourself.

The more she divulges the more connected she'd feel to you, she rationalize that she won't tell you all this things to you if you weren't special lol, it's human psychology and it works on anyone

3: Never get angry : Getting Angry for any reason its not permitted in the beginning of the relationship, it reduces rapport, even if she's deliberately trying to annoy you,

Remember, women test men all the time with rude remarks about your looks or height or whatever, consciously or unconsciously to see if you are actually as confident as you seem

These techniques work all the time, forget all what these gurus tell you online trying to sell you bullshit about pickup and confidence bla bla, those things only work if she already likes you from the get go, and most women won't

Direct game ignites the chaser dynamic and you've also played your hand, she knows what you are up to from the get go, it's slower and doesn't work.most.of the time

ndirect game will make that your long time friend fall I'm love with you, it will make you steal people's girlfriends, hell, I'm not proud of it, but many girls have left their boyfriends for me, and I didnt even ask them to.. it will make any woman you meet fall for you if you incorporate it into your lifestyle

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, I'm.just a normal guy like you, but I studied and practiced these techniques for years now. Now I just want life to be better for more men, and to see these things that were once hidden in plain sight
how can I get a girl I like
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
Quinolone:

Good questions bruh

Heres a myth we need to dispel - you can be very nice and still get all the girls you want, you can be not so nice and still get the girls, the important thing is that you follow the techniques. However from my experience, being decent is better than being an asshole, because she Suspects nothing and doesn't know what you are truly capable of

The popular version of a nice guy is a guy that doesn't go for what he wants,that doesn't know how to talk to women, that isn't sexual, that let's everyone walks over him

However you can be a decent human being and still practice the techniques that I have stated in my previous post, you don't need to be mean to girls, unless its a move in the seduction process for example, not replying her chats or taking her calls to boost her respect for you (refer to precious posts)

Question 1: you need to set boundaries for yourself, know the behaviors you won't take from anyone even if its a fine girl

Stop doing favours for people who couldn't care less about you, learn how to say no

And trust me, women find men in relationships more attractive, its called social proof, she reasons that if you're in a relationship, it means you are attractive and have attractive qualities which another woman has
It makes you unattainable because people in general want what they can't have. Why do you think married men get a.ss all the time

Question 2: Bro you've played your hand and it didnt work, now we have to do some damage control, your best course of action if you want any chance is to

Stop all contact with her, , no calls, no messages, nothing. she does that intentional and is still talking to you for the free attention you give her

Come back after a few months, and use indirect game, this way you have an almost fresh slate to begin with

I don't really understand your third question bro

Quinolone

bro, I would like for us to chat privately, add me on WhatsApp. My digit zero nine zero 71883274.......... I need you to teach me a lot of things
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Uzomavictor(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
WOW!!!
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by attesamegbe: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2019
Boss i need the book pls attesamegbe@yahoo.com
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Ekez(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2019
Quinolone:

Sure, what would you like me to expantiate upon
i want yu to talk more on online chat/wooing,
Cause all these gals dey Bleep up
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Haryoureendey4(m): 10:18am On Jan 27, 2020
Quinolone:

Attraction is not a choice, its very instinctual. And it doesn't have to do with looks or money contrary to popular belief, but it has to do with the way you act around women

Remember, this is indirect game which works on her subconscious and is more powerful

1: Mix interest with disinterest : Interest doesn't mean confessing your love to her, it means giving her attention, the kind of attention that is focused and intense, then suddenly taking it away. doesn't mean being rude or obnoxious, but taking away your attention

We all want what we can't have, and this particularly drives women nuts

This works especially on beautiful women who are used to guys fawning over her all the time, then suddenly, there comes this guy who she can't figure out

Remember its like a drug, give her intermittent shots, give her too much and she takes you for granted, wait too long between her doses and she finds another source

If you do this well, she will be in your inbox everyday begging you for attention, and this is when you strike

2: Don't be needy: in the beginning of the relationship, (by relationship I mean your encounter with her) its going to be all about her, everyone likes to talk about him/herself, its human nature, but resist the temptation to talk about yourself, unless she asks, talk about her, her hopes, her dreams, You'd be amazed at what people.will say about themselves if you just listened, in the beginning, unless she already likes you, she doesn't care about you, so don't bore her with things about yourself.

The more she divulges the more connected she'd feel to you, she rationalize that she won't tell you all this things to you if you weren't special lol, it's human psychology and it works on anyone

3: Never get angry : Getting Angry for any reason its not permitted in the beginning of the relationship, it reduces rapport, even if she's deliberately trying to annoy you,

Remember, women test men all the time with rude remarks about your looks or height or whatever, consciously or unconsciously to see if you are actually as confident as you seem

These techniques work all the time, forget all what these gurus tell you online trying to sell you bullshit about pickup and confidence bla bla, those things only work if she already likes you from the get go, and most women won't

Direct game ignites the chaser dynamic and you've also played your hand, she knows what you are up to from the get go, it's slower and doesn't work.most.of the time

ndirect game will make that your long time friend fall I'm love with you, it will make you steal people's girlfriends, hell, I'm not proud of it, but many girls have left their boyfriends for me, and I didnt even ask them to.. it will make any woman you meet fall for you if you incorporate it into your lifestyle

Feel free to ask if you have any questions, I'm.just a normal guy like you, but I studied and practiced these techniques for years now. Now I just want life to be better for more men, and to see these things that were once hidden in plain sight

Quinoline I come across this ur thread via google search engine, infact i admire your tips a lots sir.... please sir i come across this gal when i was in skul den, she was in 200l nd I was in 400l she's into serious relationship with her hall mate then her bf was also in 400l dat time......so after I graduated from skul, while in skul den we are just friends never asked her out but after graduating from skul I asked her out but told me "u know I'm to serious relationship which u know" i said yes nd told me to forget about her, I moved on but we still chats once a while expecially when it comes to reacting to status, early last year while i was serving I chatted her a lots nd still go back to express my feelings she said no, that we can just be friends dat she's still dating d guy, I weak when I heard that again, i stepped down by asking her out but we just only chats throughout last year averagely twice in a month......so this past week, I reacted to her Whatsapp status of her friend getting married by saying "ur friend is getting married what are u waiting for?" she replied "you noni' which it means (it is u), nd I replied her with I'm ready na but na u no wan do normal, she asked me how? I replied her do u know the numbers of times have asked u out? She said she thought I was joking. Nd i replied her dat I'm serious not joking the next thing she said again "but u know I'm to serious relationship" I replied yes I know, dat she should pls put me in pending incase, the next thing she asked me if I'm in Lagos I said yes and she said okay "I will think about it"......
Since last week tuesday been giving this gal attention, have been showing caring to her nd she do same for me as well, talk longer on call for 20-30mins, I told her I can't wait for her to kiss her she said till den, I was shocked with dat response despite the fact dat she's still in relationship, during that last weekend when I was about to tell her good night told her she should not dream about me, she said let me dream about u, wokeup the next day to saw dat message.....nd I asked her hope u did not? she replied I did oo with laughing emoji, i smiled nd asked her yesterday morning hope u ain't feeling code this morning, she said she was, nd I said wish I could come nd cuddle her nd she replied she wouldn't mind.......note she's still into relationship with dat same guy, during our chats last week promised her hangout on val day which she already agreed to, yesternight I asked her to tell me little about her.....she said she love singing, dancing, she hates malice, she likes attention, sho doesn't know how to cuddle, nd I said I can teach her dat, she said no wahala nd I asked her about kissing.....she said she loves to kiss with romance and I asked her when last she had one she said Jan 2 this year with her current bf, told her d last time I kissed going to a year she said really nd asked me why I broke up with my ex which I revealed to her.........

So at @Quinolone I'm confused right now the way this gal is flowing with me despite still dating dat her boy friend.....
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by scopusng(m): 5:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Learning. Lol
Re: How To Get Any Woman You Want by Marvelsedett: 4:11pm On Jan 24, 2023
Please sir I met this girl at work, we started getting closer and she came to my place though I never ask her out officially. While at my place, my girlfriend happened to visit she angrily left and i tried to beg her but she ignored me I decided to go to her house, after some words of apology I was able to calm her but ever since I left her place she stopped calling me and even saw me at work but ignored my presents..what do I do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Girls Are Shameless / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her / Will You Tell Your Friend His Wife Is Dating Your Boss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.