Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo (4803 Views)

Why Ndigbo Should Vote Massively For APGA Presidential Candidate / 9th NASS: Why The Devilish Plot To Ridicule And Humiliate Ndigbo Must Fail / Why Ndigbo Must Vote APC, By Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Antoeni(m): 12:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
WHY NDIGBO MUST LEAVE LAGOS NOW AND INVEST IN EAST.. by Dokubo Asari

1. First and foremost, Lagos is not a no man's land..Lagos belongs to the Yoruba. In the event of any uprising the owners of Lagos will eliminate any group they consider a threat and Igbos are first on the list. You cannot continue to invest where you are not willing to defend with your blood.

2. The main reason why igbos are rushing to lagos is because of the ignorant belief of making more returns or profiting very fast which on its own is greed for quick money. Other tribes mock them for idolizing money more than anything.

3. Igbos always claim their abandonment of their zone is because there is no seaport down eastern region including rivers and calabar. While this may be true, they are not the only ones affected. People living in kano and kaduna equally travel long distances to lagos to bring back there imported goods,but the difference is that they move it back to kaduna or Kano to invest in their land. Nothing stops the Igbo man/woman from doing same thing.

4. When Nigerian system is skewed to sabotage the igbos economically, but we must learn from the people of NNEWI,they have created an economic hub for themselves there by bringing back there goods down to their town. We can do this in other places in the east.

5. We can have our own Lagos in Anambra (Onitsha) and Abia (Aba). It starts by bringing back your investment one after the other, gradually there will be a cluster of businesses and economic boom. People in lagos will come down to the east to look for you. This can be achieved in 2 years time if you start today.

6. People falsely claim the East is small. It will not fit all of the Igbos. That’s a lie from the pit of hell. Lagos is just a little bigger than the size of Abia state. Despite the massive influx of people all over Nigeria into lagos including igbos right from the creation of this country it still accommodate everyone. That’s not an excuse at all. There are empty lands all over igbo land.

7. Igbos must realize that its all a grand plan to spread them out and make sure they can’t unite again after the civil war as a strong opposition. They monopolized the seaport to Lagos alone and strategically locate federal structures outside east to weaken the zone economically and politically. Why are we naively supporting a grand plan that was designed for our detriment. The National railroad plan under Buhari quietly excluding the East.

This has made igbos to leave east to Lagos or Abuja in other to get these things they have been deprived of. The result is that igbos now live outside east,get married, develop outside the east and have their children outside the east and even hate their kinsmen in the east.

These children have little or no knowledge about their language and culture. They only travel back home during festive period. They are forced to learn language and practice the culture of their masters.

This Federal strategy has also worked wonders for the Nigerian leaders. By strategically blocking the Igbos from education and employment in Nigeria, the bulk of the Igbos were forced out of Nigeria to search for survival outside the country. Some of these people are now the second highest source of income for Nigeria after oil due to their remittances back home in their quest to invest in Lagos and Abuja as designed by their master.

8. This has led to igbo language becoming endangered and increase in disunity among the Igbos. That's why you can bet that igbos in Lagos or those outside the East will never support the idea of Biafra because they have made investments where they were not supposed to and they are so scared to death about losing their idol - Money located outside the East.

9..Igbos must learn from history, after the war, igbo properties were taken away with full consent of the government yet they have not learnt anything from that.

Recently when Arewa youths gave igbos quit notice, no Arrest was made by federal government. They were already targeting igbo properties to be taken when the time comes, yet Ndigbo have nothing to learn from all these.

10. Let's stop the idea that we should be the ones practicing one Nigeria. That’s a lie. Hausa said they want one Nigeria on their terms but over fourteen Northern states have instituted Sharia Islamic law over the Nigerian constitution. The Islamic sharia law happens to be binding on Christians and non-Moslems also.

The igbo quest to invest In another land is strictly driven by the mindset of making quick money or returns. Let’s tell ourselves the truth..

Dangote with all his wealth doesn't have a land in east. You only find cement depots. How many Hausa or Yoruba has a land or investment in east? Are we now more Nigerian than them?

The average rich Northerner will bring his cows to the East to sell during Christmas even though he hates Christians but he will not even sleep in your hotels. He will rather sleep underneath his trailer and will quickly depart from the east after selling his cows. For God’s sake, why do you think you are smarter than this people who share common unforgivable passion to spill the Igbo blood.

11 The government of Lagos is demolishing markets dominated by igbos and relocating them to outskirts of town. This should be a wake up call for Ndigbo to return home and create their own Lagos in the East. They usually point Ndigbo to any undeveloped forest and in a matter of weeks, Igbos will spring up a new market at the site and still pay taxes, levies, bills for the site.

The property tax alone the Igbos pay every year where they reside is enough to pay the salaries of the teachers in these places especially Lagos.

12. Ndigbo must now understand that they are being used due to their ignorance. During the budgetary period, the places where you reside includes you in the count but after the money has been allocated, they tell you to go back to your state of origin.

How many times do you want to get screwed before you learn that these people are taking turns screwing you for nothing.

Stop the Self-Imposed marginalization and empower the Igbo land.

Make sure you
Send to all igbos and igbo groups

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Mayor08: 12:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
You spoke well, I'm not from the east but I do have so many cool friends from there...you can't fault other tribes and not fault your tribe also..its really pathetic how things are and we really need to change.
I am Yoruba, an indigene of Lagos state (ibeju lekki) but I reside in Ikeja...I'm in no support of killing or any form of violence but I must tell you things must really change...we Nigerian are wired to learn the hard way, I really see some reasons why northerners are harsh towards some southerners in there region.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Mayor08: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Igbo's have contested and won election in Lagos, but why will you use that to brag and abuse your host, you are indirectly or ignorantly spewing regret and anger in them, they abused the Yoruba's and called Lagos a man just because you won an election and are allowed free will without restrictions.

That can never happen in the north, you can't even go to the core north and call abuja a no man's land...its so annoying and it got to me...Igbo's are in civil service in Lagos, even if they aren't much at least they are in sizeable number..we have seen so many instance where an Enugu person was rejected and not allowed to contest election in anambra, so why stopping Yoruba's from doing same....it might look like its just online but I tell you its everywhere...the media has made the issue and every Yoruba are aware and it already looks like a ploy

15 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by AGideon(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is thought provoking and quite expository. I urge every true Igbo blooded person to heed this clarion call. please forget about the temporary pain or inconveniences and think about the greater good!
daalu nu

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Mayor08: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lastly I was somehow abused by an Igbo woman in Lagos and I had to call my dad about it, he was so vexed and had to make some calls...I was denied registering my national identity card cause my state of origin is Lagos, she told me to my face Lagos is no mans land and had to take me to the immigration department to confirm if I am a Nigerian.

I felt abused and had to notify my dad about it, he was vexed and called for the woman's sack which I don't know the outcome of the call though..all I'm trying to say is you don't get too relaxed and abuse privileges been given..I'm a bonafide indigene of Lagos and you don't know the king of anger and annoyance that comes to me when you guys call my ancestral land a mans land...there is already a ploy to stop all this and its already in the subconscious...I have no problem with people of other tribes..you have to call your people to order so it won't affect innocent people like you and i

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Litmus: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Reading the post above, I would hold my head and weep in despair if not for the WWW and realisation that it's just that light is only now reaching the last corners of primitivity after which enlightenment will shine throughout the realm.

We mock jihadists such as Bokoharam for having looked at modernity and recoild, (mostly for being incapable intellectually to cope( although they posit modernity's incompatibility with Islam)) and yet they have at least recognised Modernity and the consequences of modern state. The average tribalistic Nigerian is somewhat worst than the typical Bokoharam dimwit because he/she has not even reached the stage where they recognize the meaning of the politcal State(Nationhood).

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by helinues: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Video of Asari saying this or...

Though the write up is thought provoking. Hope our brothers will see the positive side of it and do justifications without delay
Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Ugosample(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mayor08:
Igbo's have contested and won election in Lagos, but why will you use that to brag and abuse your host, you are indirectly or ignorantly spewing regret and anger in them, they abused the Yoruba's and called Lagos a man just because you won an election and are allowed free will without restrictions.

That can never happen in the north, you can't even go to the core north and call abuja a no man's land...its so annoying and it got to me...Igbo's are in civil service in Lagos, even if they aren't much at least they are in sizeable number..we have seen so many instance where an Enugu person was rejected and not allowed to contest election in anambra, so why stopping Yoruba's from doing same....it might look like its just online but I tell you its everywhere...the media has made the issue and every Yoruba are aware and it already looks like a ploy

This talk about "host" is just stupid

Nigeria is a country, and you are either Nigerian or not

How can a Nigerian claim to "host" another Nigerian in the same Nigeria

It's not like you are feeding him or paying his rent.

This repugnant mentality prevalent in Nigeria is what will eventually destroy the country of care is not taken. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Mayor08: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Ugosample:

This talk about "host" is just stupid

Nigeria is a country, and you are either Nigerian or not

How can a Nigerian claim to "host" another Nigerian in the same Nigeria

It's not like you are feeding him or paying his rent.

This repugnant mentality prevalent in Nigeria is what will eventually destroy the country of care is not taken. undecided
All what you just said is only applicable in written form, we just have to face reality and know the kind of society we live in..we are one as Nigerians but the hatred deep within us has made us create boundaries...we have to cub something's and some act...same thing I said here will be reciprocated if I go to anambra, IMO, kano, delta...let's face face...we are all learned

8 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Hedonisst: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mayor08:
You spoke well, I'm not from the east but I do have so many cool friends from there...you can't fault other tribes and not fault your tribe also..its really pathetic how things are and we really need to change.
I am Yoruba, an indigene of Lagos state (ibeju lekki) but I reside in Ikeja...I'm in no support of killing or any form of violence but I must tell you things must really change...we Nigerian are wired to learn the hard way, I really see some reasons why northerners are harsh towards some southerners in there region.

Come out of the closet.

6 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Hedonisst: 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mayor08:
Lastly I was somehow abused by an Igbo woman in Lagos and I had to call my dad about it, he was so vexed and had to make some calls...I was denied registering my national identity card cause my state of origin is Lagos, she told me to my face Lagos is no mans land and had to take me to the immigration department to confirm if I am a Nigerian.

I felt abused and had to notify my dad about it, he was vexed and called for the woman's sack which I don't know the outcome of the call though..all I'm trying to say is you don't get too relaxed and abuse privileges been given..I'm a bonafide indigene of Lagos and you don't know the king of anger and annoyance that comes to me when you guys call my ancestral land a mans land...there is already a ploy to stop all this and its already in the subconscious...I have no problem with people of other tribes..you have to call your people to order so it won't affect innocent people like you and i

You're just talking a hot load of nonsense.

Which "privileges" are given to anyone in that NO MAN'S LAND called Lagos? Do you accommodate any Igbo man for free or give him free anything? I don't understand the sheer stupidity that oozes from you disgruntled, envious, hateful elements.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Mayor08: 1:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hedonisst:

You're just talking a hot load of nonsense.

Which "privileges" are given to anyone in that NO MAN'S LAND called Lagos? Do you accommodate any Igbo man for free or give him free anything? I don't understand the sheer stupidity that oozes from you disgruntled, envious, hateful elements.
You sound uncultured and at that I won't exchange words with you...not everyone from your kindred is like this, you are just a bad example..frustrated angry bastard

15 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by focus7: 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Asari is in new pain.

Meanwhile Igbos should please heed Dokubos advise and leave Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Femsyn(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is the honest truth!

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Viergeachar: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
They don't have to leave!

We are not saying they should leave!!

They should just stay out of our politics!!!

That's all

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 28, 2019
Militant general, it's been long I heard from him.

To be honest, this is the most reasonable thing I've read from him. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by helinues: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2019
Viergeachar:

That's all

Stay out of politics Are they Gabonese?
Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Hedonisst: 1:47pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mayor08:

You sound uncultured and at that I won't exchange words with you...not everyone from your kindred is like this, you are just a bad example..frustrated angry bastard

You're clearly very 'cultured' which is why you're such a "frustrated, angry bastard". Look at this miserable afonja cockroach making noise about Lagos. Na your papa build the structures for Lagos and turn am to the mega city that it is today abi? Clown.

Listen, as a former federal capital of many decades, where the collective wealth of Nigeria was invested to build solid infrastructure and drive development, Lagos is condemned to forever be a no man's land. It is not Afonja or his grand father that built Third Mainland Bridge or Ikorodu Road.

Same as Abuja. The Gwari people (with due respect to them), cannot come tomorrow and claim Abuja with all its majesty and glory, as if it is their forefathers that built all the sparkling flyovers, roads bridges, super estates, super hotels, majestic government high rise buildings, etc.

Why are you afonja vultures and parasites who like reaping where you didn't sow not making noise ontop Oshogbo or Ibadan or Ekiti? Why isn't any Igbo man calling Ogun State or Ondo State a no man's land? Why Lagos? There's clearly a reason. And if you have sense, you would see it.

I'm done arguing with you.

You can start now to claim Lagos and everything in it. All the majestic buildings, hotels, and other real estate owned by Igbos in Lagos - from Ajao Estate Down to Festac, or from Ozumba Mbadiwe VI down to Ajah, go and claim all of them. Anuohia.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by eagleeye2: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mayor08:

Why are Yorubas particular about this host thing? Is it not one Nigeria anymore? Didn't our constitution provide that one can live and work anywhere in the country?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Viergeachar: 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
helinues:

As in they should not contest elective positions.

It's provocative!

4 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Karemarealty288(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
Mayor08:

My brother this is all politics, Igbo ooo, Yorubaooo or Hausaooo its just for the political benefits of a few cabals. As for your ploy or plan ...its dead on arrival go and tell omoniles to stop selling their land or even return all the zillions of nairas collected from the Igbo's to sell their properties or forever keep quiet ....your so called plans is synonymous with plans of The Jehovah's Witness hope of inheriting the earth when the sinners are expurgated from planet earth... grin

NB. Don't forget to report me to your father too..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by eagleeye2: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Viergeachar:

That's all
So the same people that you tax and rent, can't even vote for someone they feel that can listen to them and represent them?

5 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Mayor08: 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hedonisst:

You're clearly very 'cultured' which is why you're such a "frustrated, angry bastard". Look at this miserable afonja cockroach making noise about Lagos. Na your papa build the structures for Lagos and turn am to the mega city that it is today abi? Clown.

Listen, as a former federal capital of many decades, where the collective wealth of Nigeria was invested to build solid infrastructure and drive development, Lagos is condemned to forever be a no man's land. It is not Afonja or his grand father that built Third Mainland Bridge or Ikorodu Road.

Same as Abuja. The Gwari people (with due respect to them), cannot come tomorrow and claim Abuja with all its majesty and glory, as if it is their forefathers that built lal the sparkling flyovers, roads bridges, super estates, super hotels, etc. It's just idiotic.

Why are you afonja vultures and parasites who like reaping where you didn't sow not making noise ontop Oshogbo or Ibadan or Ekiti? Why isn't any Igbo man calling Ogun State or Ondo State a no man's land? Why Lagos? There's clearly a reason. And if you have sense, you would see it.

I'm done arguing with you.

You can start now to claim Lagos and everything in it. All the majestic buildings, hotels, and other real estate owned by Igbos in Lagos - from Ajao Estate Down to Festac, or from Ozumba Mbadiwe VI down to Ajah, go and claim all of them. Anuohia.
Oponu ode...so na ur papa build second Niger bridge or you think non-indigenes don't own some properties in the east also...you are definitely demented and lack reasoning...if Nigeria goes its way today where will Lagos and abuja fall under...stay in your red mud encroached land locked region..arindin dani dani...funniest thing is people like you will likely be in awka or ariara market or hawking gale but will be busy chest beating online

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by zlantanfan: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lol, they are coming for your head.

You were their bloda when you supported Biafra and bashed kanu for aboki atiefku.

Fct that is currently nations capital is hardly referred to as no mans land despite still enjoying all the ss money.

It is when oil dry up the gwaris and sulejas would come up for their land by then it would be a northern conversation.

Those northerners don't argue on social media, na blood dem dey take settle case En mass.

It is Yoruba's like abaje and bode George that are generous in stupidity because of political correctness
Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by eagleeye2: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
I had my university education in Lagos and even came back for Masters there, but I decided not to settle down there because you have to struggle twice as hard before you can hope to get anything tangible there.

5 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
helinues:

By 'our' he was referring to regional politics of the west. Igbos usually insult Yorubas by saying Lagos is no mans land and that's really bad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by coolzeal(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2019
Igbo's are out of their region more than any group of tribes in Nigeria and the implications are hazardous to our survival in Nigeria.

On the contrary, the Igbo's are diluted by intermarriages there by, creating language and cultural extinction etc. An average Igbo man in Lagos can't even speak his language and their offsprings are lost culturally.. In fact, they're ashamed to speak their language.

Well, i must confess, the media is one powerful tool use for brainwashing and mind control. Nigeria has never been one and the earlier we realize this simple truth, the better for us all.

Igbo's need to research 'Racial Whitening' and think deeply.

2 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by Ojiofor: 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nigeria is terribly a terrorist country.
Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by coolzeal(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
What happened in Lagos during election time should send a strong signal to the Igbo's residing outside the East. I said, it's time to invest and relocate to the East or we might become extinct in the next 100 years. Fact.

3 Likes

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by BoboKush(m): 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
And this nigga is talking sense o.. But then we yoruba's do not hate igbos

Antoeni:
WHY NDIGBO MUST LEAVE LAGOS NOW AND INVEST IN EAST.. by Dokubo Asari

1. First and foremost, Lagos is not a no man's land..Lagos belongs to the Yoruba. In the event of any uprising the owners of Lagos will eliminate any group they consider a threat and Igbos are first on the list. You cannot continue to invest where you are not willing to defend with your blood.

2. The main reason why igbos are rushing to lagos is because of the ignorant belief of making more returns or profiting very fast which on its own is greed for quick money. Other tribes mock them for idolizing money more than anything.

3. Igbos always claim their abandonment of their zone is because there is no seaport down eastern region including rivers and calabar. While this may be true, they are not the only ones affected. People living in kano and kaduna equally travel long distances to lagos to bring back there imported goods,but the difference is that they move it back to kaduna or Kano to invest in their land. Nothing stops the Igbo man/woman from doing same thing.

4. When Nigerian system is skewed to sabotage the igbos economically, but we must learn from the people of NNEWI,they have created an economic hub for themselves there by bringing back there goods down to their town. We can do this in other places in the east.

5. We can have our own Lagos in Anambra (Onitsha) and Abia (Aba). It starts by bringing back your investment one after the other, gradually there will be a cluster of businesses and economic boom. People in lagos will come down to the east to look for you. This can be achieved in 2 years time if you start today.

6. People falsely claim the East is small. It will not fit all of the Igbos. That’s a lie from the pit of hell. Lagos is just a little bigger than the size of Abia state. Despite the massive influx of people all over Nigeria into lagos including igbos right from the creation of this country it still accommodate everyone. That’s not an excuse at all. There are empty lands all over igbo land.

7. Igbos must realize that its all a grand plan to spread them out and make sure they can’t unite again after the civil war as a strong opposition. They monopolized the seaport to Lagos alone and strategically locate federal structures outside east to weaken the zone economically and politically. Why are we naively supporting a grand plan that was designed for our detriment. The National railroad plan under Buhari quietly excluding the East.

This has made igbos to leave east to Lagos or Abuja in other to get these things they have been deprived of. The result is that igbos now live outside east,get married, develop outside the east and have their children outside the east and even hate their kinsmen in the east.

These children have little or no knowledge about their language and culture. They only travel back home during festive period. They are forced to learn language and practice the culture of their masters.

This Federal strategy has also worked wonders for the Nigerian leaders. By strategically blocking the Igbos from education and employment in Nigeria, the bulk of the Igbos were forced out of Nigeria to search for survival outside the country. Some of these people are now the second highest source of income for Nigeria after oil due to their remittances back home in their quest to invest in Lagos and Abuja as designed by their master.

8. This has led to igbo language becoming endangered and increase in disunity among the Igbos. That's why you can bet that igbos in Lagos or those outside the East will never support the idea of Biafra because they have made investments where they were not supposed to and they are so scared to death about losing their idol - Money located outside the East.

9..Igbos must learn from history, after the war, igbo properties were taken away with full consent of the government yet they have not learnt anything from that.

Recently when Arewa youths gave igbos quit notice, no Arrest was made by federal government. They were already targeting igbo properties to be taken when the time comes, yet Ndigbo have nothing to learn from all these.

10. Let's stop the idea that we should be the ones practicing one Nigeria. That’s a lie. Hausa said they want one Nigeria on their terms but over fourteen Northern states have instituted Sharia Islamic law over the Nigerian constitution. The Islamic sharia law happens to be binding on Christians and non-Moslems also.

The igbo quest to invest In another land is strictly driven by the mindset of making quick money or returns. Let’s tell ourselves the truth..

Dangote with all his wealth doesn't have a land in east. You only find cement depots. How many Hausa or Yoruba has a land or investment in east? Are we now more Nigerian than them?

The average rich Northerner will bring his cows to the East to sell during Christmas even though he hates Christians but he will not even sleep in your hotels. He will rather sleep underneath his trailer and will quickly depart from the east after selling his cows. For God’s sake, why do you think you are smarter than this people who share common unforgivable passion to spill the Igbo blood.

11 The government of Lagos is demolishing markets dominated by igbos and relocating them to outskirts of town. This should be a wake up call for Ndigbo to return home and create their own Lagos in the East. They usually point Ndigbo to any undeveloped forest and in a matter of weeks, Igbos will spring up a new market at the site and still pay taxes, levies, bills for the site.

The property tax alone the Igbos pay every year where they reside is enough to pay the salaries of the teachers in these places especially Lagos.

12. Ndigbo must now understand that they are being used due to their ignorance. During the budgetary period, the places where you reside includes you in the count but after the money has been allocated, they tell you to go back to your state of origin.

How many times do you want to get screwed before you learn that these people are taking turns screwing you for nothing.

Stop the Self-Imposed marginalization and empower the Igbo land.

Make sure you
Send to all igbos and igbo groups

1 Like

Re: Why Ndigbo Must Leave Lagos Now And Invest In The East...asari Dokubo by eagleeye2: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
Viergeachar:

As in they should not contest elective positions.

It's provocative!
They are a sizable number. Some of them have lived in Lagos all their lives and rarely visit the east. So what makes you more Lagosian than them? We all celebrated the election of the first black president (Obama) and yet we discriminate among ourselves more than the whites. Tueh!!!!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Amount Of Rigging Can Make Yahaya Bello Win, See Ratio Of Pvc's Collected / I want to bet on a trump win / NNPC Subsidiaries Received N1.45 Trillion In Credit Sales In 2019 — Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.