Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? (1457 Views)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / 2023: "Does He Look Like A President?" - Asari Dokubo Roasts Wike On Live TV / Reno Omokri Replies Olu Okeowo: Is The SouthWest Just Area Boys & Fake Pastors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by Inception(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Now that the 2019 election is done and dusted (presidential) we all know that power is going back to the south
(southwest is we have to be realistic)

Thing is , Will Osinbajo be given the mandate? or will he be sidelined?
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by Inception(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2019
What do you guys think?
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2019

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by Inception(m): 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
LiveByNight:

I thought as much. All na scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by raumdeuter: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2019
Inception:
Now that the 2019 election is done and dusted (presidential) we all know that power is going back to the south
(southwest is we have to be realistic)

Thing is , Will Osinbajo be given the mandate? or will he be sidelined?

Osinbajo is the man to beat

PDP will probably choose a man from SE lets say Obi, Osinbajo will beat him like a baby

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by Inception(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

PDP will probably choose a man from SE lets say Obi, Osinbajo will beat him like a baby

If PDP makes that mistake ehn. They may never taste the presidency for another 8 years!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

tambuwal/udom
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by Inception(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
tambuwal/udom

Another Northerner? are you for real shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Inception:

Another Northerner? are you for real shocked shocked shocked
yes.
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by Inception(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2019
Donmedra:
yes.

Why sir? Because if that happens, then we are in Trouble in this country.
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by BafanaBafana: 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Inception:
What do you guys think?
It is only Osibanjo. He is the most popular widely accepted politician from the south west at the moment. He will defeat any other person from the south. If however pdp decides to pick someone from the North (I'm sure they won't be that daft). He will win only some south east state. From my experience, the core north will never support any candidate that has massive support from the south east.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Bros na by force to contest elections? No igbo man will contest against Tambuwal in 2023!! Sai Tambuwal PDP candidate 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
BafanaBafana:

It is only Osibanjo. He is the most popular widely accepted politician from the south west at the moment. He will defeat any other person from the south. If however pdp decides to pick someone from the North (I'm sure they won't be that daft). He will win only some south east state. From my experience, the core north will never support any candidate that has massive support from the south east.
Balewa-Azikiwe,Shagari-Ekwueme lol
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by SolutionMee: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Bros na by force to contest elections? No igbo man will contest against Tambuwal in 2023!! Sai Tambuwal PDP candidate 2023

cheesy

You nailed it.

APC will die a natural death in 2022. It will be buried in 2023.

There are two possibilities though. It's either APC betrayed Tinubu by giving the mandate to another Northerner. The people of South West will kick against this act of betrayal and the entire Southerners will join force against the North by showing them the true strength of numbers.

On a second note, they may give it to Osibanjo/Tinubu and the election will be a walkover for PDP. All we have to do is to give the ticket to either Tambuwal or Kwankwaso.

PS: There won't be Buhari to save APC in the North again.

Saraki will laugh last I swear.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by seunmsg(m): 1:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Like I told you yesterday, Tambuwal will be defeated in less than two weeks time. Even if he wins, Osinbajo will defeat him hands down. Who will sponsor his election? I hope you are not counting on Wike?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by Nyamuriflathead: 2:00pm On Feb 28, 2019
The only living Man in the south west hausa/fulanis owe a favor is Ahmed bola tinubu. We don't owe any other Yoruba man any favor. And we will not vote a pastor as president of NIGERIA . We don't want him to christianize Nigeria biko... Osibanjo is not popular in the North... Most peeps don't even know he's the VP here. Stop deceiving yourselves

Yorubas better get their acts right before 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by fixedfolly: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
SolutionMee:

cheesy

You nailed it.

APC will die a natural death in 2022. It will be buried in 2023.

There are two possibilities though. It's either APC betrayed Tinubu by giving the mandate to another Northerner. The people of South West will kick against this act of betrayal and the entire Southerners will join force against the North by showing them the true strength of numbers.

On a second note, they may give it to Osibanjo/Tinubu and the election will be a walkover for PDP. All we have to do is to give the ticket to either Tambuwal or Kwankwaso.

PS: There won't be Buhari to save APC in the North again.

Saraki will laugh last I swear.
You are nothing but a sore loser full of fake predictions. I recall lat year you predicted the demise of APC at the presidential polls, instead APC has won by an even bigger margin than it did in 2015. Just wait till next weekend's gubernatorial elections and see the way your beloved PDP will be beaten black and blue. By the way, Saraki is finished

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
seunmsg:

Like I told you yesterday, Tambuwal will be defeated in less than two weeks time. Even if he wins, Osinbajo will defeat him hands down. Who will sponsor his election? I hope you are not counting on Wike?
whether or not Tambuwal is defeated next week will not stop him from contesting the 2023 presidential elections.Was Buhari not also defeated in 2003,2007 and 2011? what point exactly are you making? BTW are you saying Wike will not be re-elected or what?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by oyatz(m): 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
2023: Nyesom Wike/ Kwankwanso will win and defeat APC

Nyamuriflathead:
The only living Man in the south west hausa/fulanis owe a favor is Ahmed bola tinubu. We don't owe any other Yoruba man any favor. And we will not vote a pastor as president of NIGERIA . We don't want him to christianize Nigeria biko... Osibanjo is not popular in the North... Most peeps don't even know he's the VP here. Stop deceiving yourselves

Yorubas better get their acts right before 2023
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Not Saraki again? You don port from Saraki abobaku to Tambuwal now

Just like Saraki Onnoghen Adeleke Ambode and those you have supported lost, So will Tambuwal

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by jumobi1(m): 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Man let’s look at new people and new parties. I like Osinbajo but being a pastor will work against him. Plus 99-2007 went to the South West. Other southerners won’t give him much support. (Of course it depends on his opponent)
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by KunleyY19(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2019
You mentioning Osibanjo means he is the man to beat...

Same chance Atiku missed in 2007...

PDP should follow rotation in 2015 the stubbornness of GEJ to still wanna contest against public outcry that it should swing back to north caused problems for him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Not Saraki again? You don port from Saraki abobaku to Tambuwal now

Just like Saraki Onnoghen Adeleke Ambode and those you have supported lost, So will Tambuwal

Just Like Akpabio,Akume,Smart Adeyemi,Ajimobi Osibanjo(if at all the apc will give him ticket) will fail to Tambuwal
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
KunleyY19:
You mentioning Osibanjo means he is the man to beat...

Same chance Atiku missed in 2007...

PDP should follow rotation in 2015 the stubbornness of GEJ to still wanna contest against public outcry that it should swing back to north caused problems for him...

don't worry we in the SS/SE are not comaplining.PDP dhould retain the presidential candidate in the North
Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by raumdeuter: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Just Like Akpabio,Akume,Smart Adeyemi,Ajimobi Osibanjo(if at all the apc will give him ticket) will fail to Tambuwal

We have posts of you bragging how Adeleke, Saraki Onnoghen Atiku will never lose

And they all lost

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

We have posts of you bragging how Adeleke, Saraki Onnoghen Atiku will never lose

And they all lost

The same way you bragged Gbajabiamilla will be speaker in 2015,the same way you hailed Akpabio uncommon defector and said APC were going to take over Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
The same way you bragged Gbajabiamilla will be speaker in 2015,the same way you hailed Akpabio uncommon defector and said APC were going to take over Akwa Ibom

Quote any post I made saying Akpabio or APC will take over Kwara and I will quote where you said Saraki Onnoghen etc will never lose

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by PaChukwudi44(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:

Quote any post I made saying Akpabio or APC will take over Kwara and I will quote where you said Saraki Onnoghen etc will never lose

Bros I am not jobless enough to start making screenshots of your posts or to go about digging your posts.One thing here is certain.The SW will never smell the presidency in 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Does The Southwest (Osinbajo) Stand A Chance? by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

Bros I am not jobless enough to start making screenshots of your posts or to go about digging your posts.One thing here is certain.The SW will never smell the presidency in 2023

Just like this prediction of yours

PaChukwudi44:
.One of the reasons the APC will lose in Kwara will be because of Tinubu's meddling.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mbaka Still A Man Of God? / Militants Were Unleashed On My Administration – Buhari / INEC Vehicle Found In The Bush With APC Tumb Printed Vallot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.