Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

How To Get A Free USA & CANADA Phone Number - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get A Free USA & CANADA Phone Number (2183 Views)

Get A Free USA Number Now! / How To Get A Free USA Number For Whatsapp, Telegram And Paypal Verifications / Get Free Usa Number And Use For Whatsapp, Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Free USA & CANADA Phone Number by Amobigod(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hello guys...

I will be teaching you how to get a free USA & CANADA number... The number can be used to do almost everything that your normal number could do. It can be used to do the following things... (Making and receiving calls, Whatsapp, Facebook, PayPal etc....)

I will give you a one on one tutor on how to get the number for a one time payment of ₦3,000 only!!

As you can see on the screenshot below, I've used it on whatsapp and also to verify my facebook account... You no longer have to worry about getting a USA number to verify your PayPal account.. Because the number can be used on PayPal.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, CONTACT ME VIA WHATSAPP +13157409531

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? / To Make Your Website Wap Compatible Like .net? How Do You Do It? / Just Joined This Forum :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.