Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,760 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo (57751 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Storms Out Of PDP Peace Meeting / How Afghanistan Fell After Obasanjo Attended Peace Meeting In Kabul / Photos Of Oshiomhole And Obaseki At Their Peace Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by RuggedArab: 10:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
twerkjack:
Igbos are very hateful ppl... they complain too much angry I’m from Rivers state and I’m not an Igbo or ipob Buh being their closest Neighbour I noticed thier bitterness.... they even segregate amongst themselves eg Osu caste are not to be associated with, Mbaise ppl are bad, Run from Ngwa ppl, etc they’re just that way..... pls y’all should CHANGE!! if u bring war to yourselves don’t call south south oo

My sister my sister!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Sleekjunior(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
in simple english..u are a fool
Viergeachar:

You were incoherent.

Try again.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Sleekjunior(m): 12:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
lolz..as in eh sifia pain ooo
Viergeachar:

As in. Serious pain.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Viergeachar: 12:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sleekjunior:
in simple english..u are a fool

Why the abbreviation? Are you sending SMS

Dullard!
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Basic123: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
a meeting with APC Igbo zombies? No true son of igboland will attend a meeting called by a tout
Igbo and empty chestbeat grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Sleekjunior(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
is like u need help in assimilation and reading efficiency since u suffer from delinquency
Viergeachar:

Why the abbreviation? Are you sending SMS

Dullard!
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Viergeachar: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Sleekjunior:
[s]is like u need help in assimilation and reading efficiency since u suffer from delinquency[/s]

Hogwash!
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Base1line: 5:57pm On Mar 04, 2019
Yes Igbo can continue voting in Lagos but will always bear the consequences that comes with such action no one will tell them to stop voting Na dem go know. Sebi they were hyperventilating one time in Mushim but how market now ? Soon those in Ago palace will be tot a lesson that will encourage them not to dare come out for pvc talk less of vote.
PaChukwudi44:

so In other words Igbos should stop voting in Lagos? What are you smoking dude!!!!!
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Sleekjunior(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2019
inappropriate prick
Viergeachar:

Hogwash!

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Viergeachar: 11:30am On Mar 05, 2019
Sleekjunior:
inappropriate prick

Pele embarassed
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by yemi1504: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
Emmerlee:

Kudos brother for standing by the truth. God bless!

You are welcome bro. At least, my conscience is still working!

1 Like

Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by yemi1504: 9:21pm On Mar 05, 2019
olaolaking:
lol. Mamula. He had been brainwashed. Ask your mother about me. She will tell you some stories.

Ask your mother and grandmother about me, how I fvcked their pussies from end to end. Bad boy lomo lati le lol grin
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by olaolaking: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
yemi1504:

Ask your mother and grandmother about me, how I fvcked their pussies from end to end. Bad boy lomo lati le lol grin
your mum has smelly pussy. Sorry to tell you this. Even a mad man do it to your mum a t backyard.
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by kcnwaigbo: 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2019
Base1line:
Yes Igbo can continue voting in Lagos but will always bear the consequences that comes with such action no one will tell them to stop voting Na dem go know. Sebi they were hyperventilating one time in Mushim but how market now ? Soon those in Ago palace will be tot a lesson that will encourage them not to dare come out for pvc talk less of vote.

see mumu.On Saturday come and stop Igbos from voting
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by Maghan37: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

how did the igbos insult the yorubas in their land? Are you okay? So voting in an election means insulting yorubas in their land? what have the yorubas done to the Fulani herdsmen who rape and kill in their land?
Please speak with facts , which part of Yoruba land do you have Fulani's raping and killings
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by yemi1504: 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2019
olaolaking:
your mum has smelly pussy. Sorry to tell you this. Even a mad man do it to your mum a t backyard.

Your mums own was so smelly, I just had to to do it with my rep of course, I had to use a bottle of the strongest Hausa perfume lol grin
Re: Peace Meeting With Igbos, Yorubas In Oshodi Organized By APC Leaders, MC Oluomo by olaolaking: 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
yemi1504:

Your mums own was so smelly, I just had to to do it with my rep of course, I had to use a bottle of the strongest Hausa perfume lol grin
Your mum own is dropping muccur. I have to call my houseboy to come and wash it for her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / "See How Saraki Mesmerized And Atikulated Kaduna Today" - Dele Momodu / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.