Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions (218928 Views)

African Mother's Proud Display At Daughter's Convocation Sparks Mixed Reactions / 3 Madonna University Students Gets Burnt Beyond Recognition In Horrific Accident / Unilorin Worst Graduating Students Gets UK Scholarships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by CastedDude: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2019
A Nigerian lady is making the rounds online and the reason for that is obvious.

Picture of the young female teacher emerged online and since then, has gone viral over her tight curve which was revealed in the clothe she wore to school.

The lady who is believed to be a corps member - was pictured teaching some junior secondary students in the outfit which highlighted her massive backside.

Online users have reacted to the picture - with some saying that the lady’s dressing to school is okay while others have argued that her outfit is inappropriate considering the effect it might have on the male students. .

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/mixed-reactions-as-nigerian-lady-with-big-backside-is-pictured-teaching-students.html

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by haywire07(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
All these Corp members that graduated with third class in Social studies Ed

320 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2019
Big butt!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2019
haywire07:
All these Corp members that graduated with third class in Social studies Ed
you can't get such big booty and graduate with 3rd class when most of your lecturers are male.

Girls with big butt are successful by default. cool

I recently employed one... Though, she is under qualified for the job but if I don't employ her, she would leave with the big yansh.

611 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
Remembered in SS1/SS2. The Chemistry teacher was the very definition of a goddess. Perfect figure, perfect face, perfect teeth, perfect diction, perfect complexion, perfect skin texture. Perfect.

That year all the guys in my set failed Chemistry. embarassed

I guess we were all busy grinning stupidly at her whenever she entered our class. angry

Thank heavens it was just for a year. Wonder where she is now.

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Why did the head of the school allow this?
Totally unethical and unprofessional... whether she's a corps member or not.

Everything from head to toe is so off... I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't from a movie scene. undecided

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by after7: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
If she is not careful, she will be raped. It nearly happened at one of the Lagos government schools. The state govt was recruiting teachers during the fashola era and we had undergone orientation at the training facility in Magodo. We were then deployed to various schools. One of the female participants had to drop out because the boys were pinching her bumbum and making snide remarks. She had a good figure and the clothing she wore was bringing out her curves.
With degenerate teens we have these days getting high on crack and having interschool gang wars.....

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by habsydiamond(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Students wey dem dey teach under good conditions self never understand not to talk of the ones wey unqualified teacher dey teach... Demi no fit Sabi shiit with that ass and curves inside that black cloth
.just saying thou undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by deepwater(f): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
We should be more concentrated on the curvy ceiling board in the class room

25 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by davodyguy: 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2019
We ignore many wrong things in the image and focused on what is not wrong
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8888600_bado1_jpegb952be964343e468b6de606d51b34ff0
1. A chalk board in 2019
2. Ceiling covering removed
3. Pupils distracted
4. bad desks and chairs

People now focused on backside.

Morals died in Nigeria long ago

339 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Fuckdamod: 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
My life next 4 years

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Robnectar(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
deepwater:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Heywhizzy(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
Nigeria is really really advancing, Our counterparts abroad are making open roof cars, we are building open roof classroom

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Offpoint: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
If all my second school teachers where this endowed I woulda came out the best student, all those classes I skipped I wouldn't have skipped them.
With this kind of teacher in your classroom, I swear your brain will be multi tasking, every assignment she gave I'll do, submit, then redo and submit againgrin..... I wouldn't like her teaching too much, I just want her writing note on the board all day.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by virginboy1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
I can only see the broken ceilings...

Typical Lagos Public school.... undecided
I miss State High School sha.... grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by slawomir: 2:34pm On Feb 28, 2019
One of the student is smiling already

Normally sha
That dressing is not appropriate

Anything below knee cap should not be allowed

Same way uniben security do send some girls who wear things below knee

You can wear a tight fitted dress or skirt but just let it be above knee cap

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Armstrong500: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
If everyone can mind 80% of their business, d world would be a better place

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by olureignforever: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
you can't get such big booty and graduate with 3rd class when most of your lecturers are male.

Girls with big butt are successful by default. cool

I recently employed one.. Though, she is under qualified for the job but if I don't employ her, she would leave with the big yansh.

You are indeed ogogoro freak. Chop knuckle joor

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by freemanbubble: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
Okay
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Daeylar(f): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
deepwater:

You dey mind them?
Ceiling is in pieces, In this modern time, they are still fighting with blackboards. See classroom, see chair.

Yet na only woman matter dem see.

Some people don't even know what their problem is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by femi4: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
I m more interested in the ceiling
Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by deepwater(f): 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
well most young boys at that age are mostly attracted to girls of their age, girls without boobs and ass... just true love you know.

it is after these girls break their hearts and after receiving the kondo from older men that boys then grow up to admire curvy ladies (then true love die) it becomes a world of fantasy (how i go take chop this nyash na says the boys) grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Uglymind: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2019
That boy grinning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by soberdrunk(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Good teachers guide their students in the right erection, sorry direction...... angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by blindjustice13(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
She is not even corporately dressed to begin with. undecided. There are corporate gowns ,that dress by all standards is not fit for a class room teacher by ministry of education. Plus the slippers ,like which teacher wears that kind of slippers to a class room and why does she have her purse strapped around like is is coming from a club?. Who holds purse while teaching? undecided undecided undecided.

I had ed roommates in school then ,even during their TT ,they don't dress like call girls to class. undecided

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by olametrix(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Na waaa ooo and we get gorvt for 9ja see classroom be like abandon building.
And our leaders travel abroad everytime.
Ordinary south africa primary school cant be like this.

9ja sice 1960 no development

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions by Foodforthought: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
Curves, the lady, social studies, the photographer, the poster, all the students, the reactions, the teacher, and the op...all of you are mad

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Private Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / Delta State University, Abraka 2015/2016 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.