Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:29 AM

Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari (37047 Views)

Osun Voters Mock APC: We Collected Their Money, But Voted For Adeleke (Video) / Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Ebullience(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has revealed that party members collected dollars on offer by Atiku Abubakar in the leadup to the 2015 presidential election.

However, he said that they still ended up handing the party’s ticket to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Oshiomhole said this on Thursday during a 'World Press Conference' he held in Abuja, as a follow-up to the one by Atiku on Wednesday, dring which the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate described Saturday’s election as the worst in Nigeria’s history.

After attacking Atiku for jumping from party to party since leaving office as Vice President in 2007, Oshiomhole recounted how Atiku bribed APC members ahead of the 2014 presidential primary of the APC: “He joined us in Lagos, rolled out the dollars, and President Muhammadu Buhari had to say to APC people, myself inclusive: ‘I have no dollars to give. I do not have Intel or Itel [sic]; I do not have foreign account, and even if I have I will not give. All I offer is all my heart.

“The APC guys who couldn’t resist Atiku’s dollars collected those dollars, and voted for Buhari as our candidate.”

More to follow..

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/28/breaking-oshiomhole-reveals-how-apc-guys-collected-atiku’s-dollars-voted-buhari

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by raumdeuter: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Correction my Party chairman, the money wasn't Atiku dollars, It was Nigerian money stolen by him and OBJ

Both OBJ and Atiku left govt and immediately opened private Universities plus Atiku acquired NITEL and looted it

Atiku spending never finish. Lawyers sef ned to chop small. All those SANs newspaper people and their aides need to eat from the money when he goes to tribunal

167 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2019
Militant labor leader cheesy

If not that he came on the scene at the nick of time, by now Saraki would have impeached Buhari and Osinbajo and become interim president cheesy

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
With support from the people of Nigeria, Atiku shall have his stolen mandate restored..

Even oshiomole's mandate was stolen at a point in Edo state until the courts reversed it, same thing is about to happen...

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Corrosiveman(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
WON'T LAWYERS COLLECT THEIR OWN?

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Richdad50(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
No matter how much Oshiomole licks the dust of the North, he will never be considered for President. Even a master is careful of his attack dog.

#Richdad

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by datola: 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2019
Osho baba and bad mouth!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by GambaOsaka: 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
LIKES for ATIKU
SHARES for BUHARI
cheesy cheesy

41 Likes 85 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by kingzjay(m): 5:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
His dollars?

Point of Correction: That's the cash OBJ and Atiku as President and Vice President, sold NRPA, NITEL, Ajaocuta Steel, NNMC, ALSCON and many other public enterprise and looted Nigeria dry.

Meanwhile let him reserve the dollars sha. SAN and others will need it more soonest!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by dipopoo(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Osho baba, it's enough na... U want Atiku and his people to commit suicide ni....

It's not easy to be a loser ooo .

I refuse to be a loser in Jesus name

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Mutuwa(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
raumdeuter:
Correction my Party chairman, the money wasn't Atiku dollars, It was Nigerian money stolen by him and OBJ

Both OBJ and Atiku left govt and immediately opened private Universities plus Atiku acquired NITEL and looted it

Atiku spending never finish. Lawyers sef ned to chop small. All those SANs newspaper people and their aides need to eat from the money when he goes to tribunal

True

Cow wey dey in a hurry to go America go come back as corn beef."

12 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Ada243(f): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
Check my signature for kayanmata, goron tula, etc
Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by BOOMnaija(m): 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2019
HOW LOW CAN THIS SHAMELESS FROG GO!?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Nogodye(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
I collected Atiku money and i voted Buhari.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by goldenarrow: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Sense is life.

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Memphitz537(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Oshiomole, you talk too much. The thought of given birth to a replica of you scares the sh!t outta Iara...... Na why she dey swallow Postinor 2 anytime you cum inside her!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by Whothecapfits: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
Basket Mouth

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by princegeo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2019
See who is talking
That same day who did Nigerians see that bullion vans came to his house
Fools APC followers una go hear am soon

ATIKU share DOLLAR,ATIKU share NAIRA Na your money

Onye oshi moluee king of rigging

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lies everywhere

APc rigged the election

It was visible to the blind and audible to the deaf

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by bus1: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
'Like for atiku', share for buhari'

That phrase will go down in Nigeria's political history as the time when the internet was hijacked by a bunch of delusional morons who were basking and swimming in 'likes' and 'shares' for atiku' while being totally oblivious of the failure that awaited them.

Being dull, many of them have still not realised that the social media, the home of fake news is a complete facade.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by manomam: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku who became rich overnight must be probed. I will be Happy to see him go to jail. He is the reason why I am not employed and not Bihari as some claimed.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by goldenarrow: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Corrosiveman:
WON'T LAWYERS COLLECT THEIR OWN?

Baby, sure. They would.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by NigeriaDecides: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Lies

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by AroleOduduwa(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
This is the reason why I advised people not to vote for APC, they have nothing to offer. Even after winning the second term, they haven’t said or put in place plans on how to move the country forward, they are still playing opposition after clinging the second term ticket.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by RTSC: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Keep mentioning atiku for the next four years.

Atiku is so corrupt and yet your president cannot arrest him even now that the election is over.

Make una continue. Una supporters go also face am given the poor state of affairs.

The sun shines on the just and the unjust.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by goldenarrow: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
BOOMnaija:
HOW LOW CAN THIS SHAMELESS FROG GO!?

Low blows from Osho Baba.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
See finishing, Oshiomole why add salt to Atiku's injury?I pity Atiku it is not his destiny or Allah's wish for him to b PON.

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari by KidsNEXTdoor: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
goldenarrow:
Sense is life.

Buhari is a failure and a rigger

If Jonathan did half of what he did
.. Believe me he would have died in Daura

Using Niger delta oil money to treat himself in London hospital... Stupid cow

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment Dino Melaye Arrived At His Polling Unit As People Rushed Him / Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Ifeanyi Ibezi Loses House Of Reps Seat To Obinna Chidoka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.