Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" (50477 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse Prophecy About 2019 Election In Nigeria, South Africa / Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Trizzi: 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2019
For some days now, the internet has been on fire over the video of South African based Prophet, Samuel Akinbodunse who is the General Overseer of Freedom for All Nations Outreach (FANO) for his prophecy against the President Of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari. He prophesied that he will die if he dares seek re-election into office after his first tenure.

The Prophet made this prophecy in 2018 and asked Nigerians to seriously warn president Buhari against going for a second term because the lord told him he will die before election day.

‘Please Nigerians, warn Buhari that he is going beyond his boundary, the Lord said his tenure is just for 4 years, if he tries to contest for the second term, before they vote he will die’’

However, this publication reached out to the Prophet in South-Africa about the whole scenario and asked for his defense. He then revealed that it wasn’t a fake prophecy but it was prayer that averted the tragedy that could have fallen on Mr President. He also quoted a bible verse in this respect.

In his words ‘ The Prayer Of Nigeria saved Mr President, according to Isaiah 38 ‘’ Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the Lord, “Remember, Lord, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly.Then the word of the Lord came to Isaiah: “Go and tell Hezekiah, ‘This is what the Lord, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will add fifteen years to your life’’

‘’The men of God in Nigeria conducted a 40 days fasting and prayer for President Buhari which I participated in because Nigeria is one of the nations I regarded as my hearbeat. You can verify it on our official facebook page. God never lies and like the scripture I gave you the prayers of the saint preserved him’’, he explained.

Furthermore, checks revealed that he also made a prophecy about the emergence of a new Congolese President which came to pass as he said it.

The Man of God predicted that amidst tension he sees Felix Tshisekedi Winning the presidential election of Congo When the result would be released.

‘’Lets pray that letter 2 shouldn’t be letter 1 and letter 2 should not take letter 1 to court for justice. Lets pray that this election will not be manipulated and there will be no court case. Lets pray that the judiciary shouldn’t face the toughest challenge in the history of the country but I see two parties that merge together over taking the horse that has been celebrating for sometime but we should pray they should not cripple the four feet of the horse. I see ‘F’ and I see Seat. I see ‘F’ and I see staff but it will be tough. Lets pray’’

And true to the prophecy, the Democratic Republic of Congo is set to see its first handover of power in 18 years after opposition candidate Felix Tshisekedi was on Thursday named by election officials as the provisional winner of an historic presidential poll.

It will also be recalled that he prophesied the arrest of Shepherd Bushuri in South Africa, the fake resurrection miracle of South Africa’s Pastor, Alph Lukau, among others.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/02/why-god-changed-my-prophecy-on-buharis.html

2 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
This man should be jailed.

369 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Jay5mie: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bros make we no use anger enter you o angry angry

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Ziel20: 5:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
If I swear for this man now people will say I'm wicked. All these South Africa fake prophets declaring trash and fooling their gullible followers with fake miracle thunder wey dey 9months pregnant will locate y'all soon. Isha'Allah.

121 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Fake fool

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by megafaraday(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
I know he won't tell us how much he was paid to make the fake prophecy. Man of god my foot

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by CAPSLOCKED: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
I FEEL SPECIAL SYMPATHY FOR THE GULLIBLE PEOPLE WHO IN 2019, STILL BELIEVE THAT CERTAIN OTHER PEOPLE RECIEVE SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS ON THE THINGS OF LIFE FROM A CERTAIN GOD BEYOND THE CLOUDS.

MY HEART IS WITH THEM FOR ALL THE WASTED TIME, EMOTIONS, MONEY, AND EFFORTS THEY PUT INTO LOOKING FOR, BELIEVING IN, AND DEFENDING SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Miracle4Sure: 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Funny

1 Like

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Bossontop(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by OlaPhils(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
PLEASE STOP TALKING AND CONCENTRATE
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
grin
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
God must be ashamed of Africa

30 Likes 1 Share

Confused Prophet.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by ObaKlaz: 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
When their guessing, prediction and permutation fails, they say prayers changed them. It's not like I wanted or wished Buhari dead though. This guy is one of the many rascals and conmen out there with bibles and a podium, desecrating the name of Christ.

18 Likes

cheesy grin

Shame no even catch am. SMH

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Speedyconnect15: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Free the sheeples

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Flashh: 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
This one is just trying hard to cover up his fake self.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by AlvaroMorata(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Instagram account with 2,000+ followers & high post engagements for sale.
Contact number on my signature
Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Fixitgood(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
Why are these men roaming free to spew falsehood?

7 Likes

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by AngelicBeing: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Yawns grin

9 Likes

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Maket: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Hahahah

This is a gOD OF MEN not a man of God

5 Likes

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by martineverest(m): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
he should just keep quiet...the funniest part is that ppl will still be in day church.smh

8 Likes

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Sijo01(f): 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
asuustrike1:
This man should be jailed.

My thought exactly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by devigblegble: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2019
Shut the FuC.K up fake aSs. Pastor

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" by Almaiga: 6:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
Kikikikikikiki, Fake Pastors everywhere. grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Late Pope Benedict's Body Lying In His Home Chapel (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Storms Event With Bundle Of Dollars In Anambra (Video) / Bishop TD Jakes Wears Agbada & Igbo Red Cap In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.