Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,109 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:05 AM

Atiku That Cannot Win His Polling Booth Want To Win The Whole State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku That Cannot Win His Polling Booth Want To Win The Whole State (400 Views)

It Is Atiku That Will Benefit From Obi's Petition Against Tinubu - Reno Omokri / Keyamo Mocks PDP, Galadima "Where Is Atiku That Is Coming To Reclaim His Mandat / Photos Of Politicians And Celebrities At The Polling Booth #NigeriaElection2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku That Cannot Win His Polling Booth Want To Win The Whole State by mammass001: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
I WILL IMPLORE THE EMBATTLE PDP PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ATIKU ABUBAKAR TO GO SIT SIDDON SOMEWHERE AND FOCUS ON HIS FOUR WIVES. AS I AM NOT A FAN TO BUHARI ADMINISTRATION BUT ATIKU IS NOT THE RIGHT MAN FOR THE JOB. MR. ATIKU IS MORE CORRUPT THAN 70% OF NIGERIANS. HAVE FORGOT HOW ATIKU AND OBASANJO EXPOSE EACHOTHER DURING OBASANJO/ATIKU ADMINISTRATION. ALL NIGERIANS ARE NOT THIEVES LIKE PDP SUPPOTERS.
Re: Atiku That Cannot Win His Polling Booth Want To Win The Whole State by Ashinner: 5:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
Who told you Atiku did not win in his polling boot ask your oga fraudster mamud the kind of unworkable card reader he took to that polling boot in order to rig the election that prevents many people from been vote

1 Like

Re: Atiku That Cannot Win His Polling Booth Want To Win The Whole State by Ashinner: 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2019
Atiku did not win in his polling boot but he won in his state and also won in the house of power (AsoRock) Buhari that won his polling boot but he did not win in the house of power in Abuja shows that Nigerians don't want Buhari in AsoRock again but they want Atiku as far as Nigerian concerns Atiku his our President that Nigerians voted for,before long the secret will reveal.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku That Cannot Win His Polling Booth Want To Win The Whole State by Ashinner: 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2019
I urge Nigerian to start make their protess on social midian let the world know that
Nigeria did not vote for Buhari
Re: Atiku That Cannot Win His Polling Booth Want To Win The Whole State by Zener45: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2019
Who told u that Nigeria does not vote Buhari, we voted for him 95%.

Ashinner:
I urge Nigerian to start make their protess on social midian let the world know that
Nigeria did not vote for Buhari

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Banky W? / Udom - Lagos Based Governor Of Akwa Ibom State / Gunmen Attack Warehouse, Kill Policeman In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.